Medela Freestyle

Medela Freestyle (page 4 of 7)

MPNs: 042.001 and 67060T

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Good product.

It is very helpful for a new mum. I don’t have too much breastfeeding milk, but this can really help me when I am not with my baby. I have used it for 5 months since my baby was born. The suction is comfortable for me. And the battery can last a long time.

Hi Keira,
Thank you for taking the time to review our product, your comments are appreciated. Please feel free to contact us on 1800 787 345 if your require any assistance.
Best wishes,
Medela customer service

grace

graceTullamarine

A bit expensive but worth it

My husband bought this model for me.I can just pack my pump and pump parts in my regular work bag or a small shopping bag. I leave the large black vinyl bag at home.If you plan to do long term breastfeeding, this product would offer you freedom.I love the convenience of this pump

Hi Grace,
Thank you for taking the time to review our product, we appreciate your feedback.
Best wishes,
Medela customer service.

Sal

Sal

Perfect saved me

Comfortable to use with adjustable speed. I use for 30 min each session and sanitise one a day. I store them in the fridge after each use. I would recommend this to my friends who are expecting. This allows my baby to get my breastmilk easily as I hVe sore nipples.

C. Nguyen

C. Nguyen

This breast pump is absolutely amazing

I can not recommend this product enough. I have used it for both of my babies and it is a life saver. I have save so much time using this breast pump. It is one of the beat on the market as the suction is high so the express time is less. Highly recommended.

Shawna Woods

Shawna WoodsCanberra

Great pump!

Great pump! My husband bought this for me when our baby was just a couple days old because I was having lots of trouble feeding. It has great suction and cups that doesn't hurt. it's a bit pricey but well worth the money. Also comes with a handy carry bag.

lc9067

lc9067Sydney

Not for me

i got this because it was given to me. i felt that the suction wasnt very strong and i didnt get a lot of milk from using this pump. also there were too many parts to wash and put back together. replacement parts were expensive too. ive tried other brands that are less expensive and works better.

Lauie

LauieTruganina

Very useful and high grade!

This is a gift from my parents and it is surely something I’ve been using since I gave birth. Especially now that my milk is established and I easily get engorged if I don’t feed. This has been very useful and easy to use. Rechargeable and long lasting. Easy to bring and travel with. You can bring this when you travel or do road trips. You’ll get good results even if you just do a few minutes.

Just make sure you get the right flange for better pumping, the one that comes with this is for 24mm.

Alex

AlexSydney

Suction

I purchased at Baby Kingdom (it costs more than $400). I use it 5-6 times a day. It works perfectly well for the first 3 months - Super convenient, very quite and easy to clean! However, after I replaced the pump parts (bought from Chemist warehouse), the suction became weak and it got worse everyday. I've checked all the tubing, connectors and the battery - all looking good but still not working properly. I have used it for 5 months - I can now hand express more milk than the pump. Very disappointed!

Szzzz

Szzzz

It doesnt work for me ( small boob)

I know a lots of friends that uses it and love it but it just doesnt work for me ! Would it be because of my chest size ? I use a asian brand breast pump which cost only 50 aud and it works amazingly well ! This one just cost too much!

Medela A.Medela

Thank you for taking time to review our freestyle breastpump. We will contact you via private message. Best wishes, customer service.

Ugh.

Use 7-10 times a day. Have had pump for just over 5 months now.
Have had to replace too many parts.
Too expensive, still paying for parts that stop working.
Loses suction.
Battery no longer holds a charge. only works while plugged in (sucks for travelling).
Would not spend this much money on this pump again.

Medela A.Medela

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your freestyle breastpump. Please note a customer service team member will correspond with you in a private message. Best wishes, customer service.

Emma

EmmaPenrith

Great pump

Ive been using this pump for 2 months now and am very happy with it, I use it twice a day for about 20 minutes at a time and find it very easy and comfortable to use, its quite easy to keep clean and maintain in a good way, I would recommend this machine to anyone looking for a pump

Medela A.Medela

Thank you Emma for taking time to review our freestyle breastpump. We are pleased that you found it easy to use and are happy with it. Best wishes, customer service.

Mitch

MitchAcacia gardens

Good reliable product, rechargeable battery is great

We bought this for our new born who us exclusively on breast milk. The pump handles a lot of use, is efficient and really convenient with the rechargeable battery. Comes with a cool bag, 4 bottles, cooler bag with freezer brick and a free calma teat which was great to try (we then went out and purchased 4 more calma teats straight away, switching from avent bottles to medela).

Medela A.Medela

Thank you Mitch for taking time to review our freestyle breastpump. So pleased to hear that you found the pump efficient and we agree the rechargeable battery is very convenient. We appreciate your comments. Best wishes, customer service.

Peterbilt

PeterbiltSydney

Fantastic!

Great product, super easy to use, so compact, being able
to walk around and do things while pumping is so convenient, parts do have to be cleaned each use, so if you use it frequently I would recommend getting an extra set of the suction attachments to have on hand.
Different suction strengthens and a timer on the screen is so helpful, I highly recommend this.

Medela A.Medela

Thank you for taking time to review our freestyle breastpump. We do appreciate your comments and are glad you have found it easy to use. Best regards, customer service.

Doughnut

DoughnutSydney

Used it so much, it's so worth it!

It is comfortable to use. I expressed only, therefore I'm on it every 3 hrs 8 times a day. Super easy to use and the battery can last for very long, I generally charge it every 2 days (you can charge and pump at the same time). It is more expensive than the swing, bigger and heavier and has the digital display to show you the pump time. I only pump at home so didn't have the need to bring it out with me. If you are someone who needs to pump outside it might add a bit of weight to your nappy bag. Only issue for me was one of the plastic part broke after 3 months and the replacement is not cheap. I haven't use other pumps before so I don't have a comparison but I am really happy with this pump.

Medela A.Medela

Thank you for taking your time to review our freestyle breastpump. We are happy to hear that the pump was helpful to you in a time of need. Best wishes, customer service.

RinaS

RinaSPerth

Good quality pump happy with it overall

Medela A.Medela

Thank you Rina for taking time to review our product. We appreciate your comments and welcome your feedback.

Rosie

RosieQld

Great pump

Used this pump due to our little ones birth defect. It saw us threw 8 months of expressing, major surgery’s and feeding. Handy and able to use anywhere, however cleaning it was tedious and we had to replace several parts numerous times. Great suction, was able to quickly make enough to feed Bub, something we found didn’t happen with other brands. Highly recommended

Medela A.Medela

Dear Rose we are so glad that our breastpump could assist you and your family in a difficult time. We do appreciate you taking time to review our product. Best wishes from customer service.

Sam

Sam

Efficient but fiddly to use

It's comfortable but fiddly to assemble and wash. The milk goes into the tubing and needs to be washed periodically. Quite often need to reassemble as it has no auction. Frustrating especially as you leak all over everything while reassembling. For an expensive product that's disappointing. On the plus side, can empty both breasts within 10-15 min of pumping and it has a reachargable battery and is light to carry. . But the assembly and washing up takes time. I would try Spectra S1.

Medela A.Medela

Thank you for posting your review we will send you a private message to discuss some points you have mentioned.

Clarissa

Clarissa

Versatile!

This pump can be taken from room to room so you have the freedom to pump whenever you like especially when you have guests over visiting to see the baby. The battery life is also very good and lasts for around 5 hours of pump time. The only criticism is that the pump parts are fidly to fix.

Medela A.Medela

Thank you Clarissa for taking the time to review our products. Your comments are appreciated.

Anne

AnneSydney

A Wonderful Time Saver

Medela A.Medela

A family of 10 how amazing, congratulations. Thank you Anne for such a wonderful review we are happy to hear that the freestyle breastpump has assisted you with your freesfeeding journey. Your comments are appreciated.

ashleigh

ashleigh

Great product

Super comfortable to use. I guess it depends on each person but you can be pumping for a while to get what you need but it works really well.
A little bit annoying to clean but easy to maintain. I would for sure use this pump again with twins a double pump is a must but I do think it is helpful for any mum as it makes it faster doing both at once.

Medela A.Medela

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Your comments are appreciated.