Medela Freestyle

• Comfort
Mrs R

Mrs RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product!

I love the freestyle! Has really helped me with my breastfeeding journey. The freestyle is super comfortable and easy to use, easy to transport. The freestyle has been excellent in keeping my milk flowing. I have used this everyday at least 3 times a day the motor/battery has never skipped a beat.

Purchased in May 2017 at eBay for $200.00.

Medela A.Medela

Review collected in partnership with Medela

Kate

Kate

Great breast pump, worth the price tag

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Naomi

Naomi

Never let me down

Worth every cent.
Pumped every 3 hours for about 2 weeks and then quite regularly for another 4 weeks.

Hand washed and steralised after every use.

Pumping was effective and thought it was more effective than the hospital grade pump

Peeb

PeebPerth, WA

Great pump!!!

The pump is comfortable and effective and does the job well. It is easy to operate and the programming feature makes it easier as I don't have to select the function every time. I have been using the breast pump on a daily basis and few times a day. A great little pump that doesn't need to be plugged in to the wall. Has been a life saver as a new mom.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $389.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not say enough good things about this pump

I love this machine!

I love you can express both boobs at once, super convenient. You can adjust the suction to what suits you.

What I hand pumped in 4 hours I got in 30 mins! Well worth the money.

Easy to clean and sterilise.

The only thing i would complain about is the noise but I’d still buy and recommend it 100%

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $389.00.

Kirsten S.

Kirsten S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I use this everyday and can honestly say it is one of the best things I have ever bought. This has been an absolute life saver for me and I have recommended it to many others who have been looking for a good pump

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Hi Kristen
Thank you very much for your review and your recommendations. It is always a pleasure to hear from a happy customer that goes to the trouble of writing such a positive review.

Mandy

MandySydney

Heaven sent

Best thing to have as a mum, less stress being that you can be mobile with this pump your joy stuck on the lounge attached to the machine with no free arms to do as you please.
The charge time is great aswell enough to move around the house, pump on Long drives! It’s a great buy!

Hi Mandy
Thank you for your review of the Medela Freestyle pump. It is always nice to hear how happy our Customers are with our products.

melaaa

melaaa

Love this with the pumping bra quick and efficient

Easy to use portable if you pair it with the pumping bra can still do work etc
I use it with the tommee tippee express and go bags with adapter and it has just taken this pump to another level.
I have used many pumps over 5 kids and this current set up the freestyle plus tommee tippee express and go kit I wish it was around 9 years ago!

Marijana

MarijanaSydney

Great product all round

Exactly what you need in a breast pump. Efficient, comfortable, easy to use and does the job. It wasnt too loud either which is great when you have a sleeping baby next to you. I also liked that it was portable!
The only negative would have to be the fact that milk would spill out when i would lean forward too much (eg. to pick up baby), but that was a fault of my own (would be great is the design did allow for this though).

Iris Shen

Iris Shen

Efficient pump, like the colour

I got the double Madela Freestyle at a Sydney baby expo. It was the best looking one I can find while I was shopping around. The pump is on the expensive side but it does a great job. I also brought the pumping bra and it’s great that I get to walk around while pumping. Although it’s hard to avoid milk getting onto the bra when I take the pump away. So it’s recommended to invest two of those bra but they are not cheap.

Ashleigh

AshleighGold Coast

Perfect!

I love this breast pump!! I previously bought the spectra S2 which didn't work for me at all as it wouldn't drain my breasts, so I purchased the Medela freestyle from baby bunting and it has been able to empty my breasts so much better and quicker.
I love that it has a rechargeable battery, I love that if I need spare parts then I can just pop down to my local chemist and I love how easy it is to use. The only downside is the price as it is quite expensive so I would suggest trying to wait for a sale before purchasing.

jessleemich

jessleemich

A worthwhile investment

I did a fair bit of research prior to purchasing this breast pump and although it is expensive, it is worth every cent and many friends with the same one agree. The quality is high and the pumping power is great, especially being a double. I recommend getting the bra that goes with it so you can be hands free. The one I purchased came with bottles, a carry bag and some milk storage bags so everything I needed was there from day one.

Jacinta M

Jacinta MAlbury

This has been my lifeline!

So impressed with my freestyle pump.
Thanks to this amazingly versitile and gentle pump I have been able to express feed my 10 month old since 5 days old!
A big Thankyou to Medela for giving me the option to still provide breastmilk for my baby even with latching issues!!!!!
I had an issue with suction so took it back to baby buntings and they replaced it on the spot.
SO HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT!

amie

amie

Awesome pump

I find the Medela freestyle very easy to use. Double pumping ensures I get more milk compared to single. It’s easy to disassemble and clean and the programmable function is very helpful. I use this daily up to 2/3 times and the battery lasts a considerable time before needing to be recharged.

Averley

AverleyPerth, WA

Priceless investment!

Medela has been such a great helper during the first years of motherhood. We initially bought the Swing and upgraded to Freestyle due to the convenience of having 2 pumps at the same time. Totally a lifesaver! I was able to leave my 40 days old son for a 5 days trip overseas and he was able to be fed exclusively breastmilk! We got them when it was on sale at Baby Bunting so it is even better. The only downside is the sound that is a bit loud, especially when pumping at night (my son is a light sleeper!). We are keeping this precious pump for our next newborn!

Anita

Anita

Great breast pump

A wonderful breast pump with so many pump settings as well as having a timer which is quite handy. A time saver by pumping both breasts at the same time. Not as loud as some other pumps I tried and feels more comfortable to use. It is an expensive pump but worth the money. The pack also comes with a convenient cooler pack with an ice pack shaped to hold bottles upright and secure. So many attachments you can buy like a bra which will secure the pump while you can still walk around and do anything around the home that may need to be done. This is also doable because you have the option of using a battery pack - making it more portable or you still have the option of plugging it into the power socket.

Kylie S

Kylie SMelbourne

Quality Pump

This pump has made my experience breastfeeding so much easier. I bought it prior to having our daughter (now 11months old) and glad I did. I had flat nipples and so I was exclusively pumping for the first week of her life. Then once I was using a nipple shield I still had to pump to ensure I was producing enough milk. This pump made it easy. It's easy to clean, fairly compact and you can walk around with it. After the first few months of needing it regularly, I didn't use it for about 6 months. Now using it again to make bottles for my girl to get her off the breast once I go back to work. And again, finding it to be super easy and effective pump.

skyla6161

skyla6161Bendigo

Amazing product, couldn’t have kept breastfeeding without it

The medela freestyle is a comfortable double breastpump. I could pump 300mls in 10 minutes and it’s small and convienent to take and travel with the battery pack. Easy to pull apart and clean. I’ve had other brands of breastpumps and would choose his one again and again. I never experienced pain or broken nipples.

Michelle S

Michelle SCarlingford

Life saver!

Wasn’t easy to use to begin with but once I understood the mechanics of it all it made new mum life so much easier. I really could not live without it! Cleaning was easy as all the important parts can be easily hand washed and sterilized. Very convenient and quick to use once I got the hand of it!

Mandy YBrisbane

Excellent for all moms

This double breast pump is very convenient and very easy to use. You can adjust different levels and different time by yourself. You can attach either bottles or storage bags. The machine is light and portable. Most of the parts can be cleaned by the sterilizer. I will use this products again in the future.

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for taking the time to review our product, your comments are appreciated. We are glad you love our Freestyle as much as we do!
Best wishes,