Medela Swing

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Great

Very good pump. I’ve used it with both my children. Currently using for my second but trying to decrease use and let nature do its course with supplies. Love it! Very satisfied.
Thanks for the assistance of the Medela team: you were amazing: efficient, quick, professional and kind

Kassandra Martin

Kassandra MartinLaunceston, TAS

Going 10 months strong with this great pump

10months pumping ranging from 4-2 times daily from day one - taking from 30-15 mins each side. Travels well to work with me, I haven’t tried it with battery’s only. Easy cleaning. Recommend having spare membrane. Easy use and good suction.

Purchased in January 2020 for $270.00.

Amy G.

Amy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! So helpful for bringing and maintaining my milk supply. I don’t know what I would have done without it!

So helpful at collecting and maintaining my milk supply! I don’t know what I would have done without it!
The pump is so easy to use coupled with the bra, bottles it makes pumping and feeding so much easier!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Hasna Maroun

Hasna MarounGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and customer service

Highly recomend not just their products but also their customer service. The staff are exstreamly helpful and knowlegable. The Madela swing is exstremley easy to use. So thank you Madela

Purchased in February 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $280.00.

Medela A.Medela

Hi Hasna, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, we are thrilled that you found our Swing breast pump easy to use and that our customer service team were able to help you.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with purchase!

Purchase single pump back in 2019!
Haven’t had any issue it a pretty amazing pump love that if portable and you can take it on the go with you!

I do wish the overall machine was smaller.

Purchased for $199.00.

Medela A.Medela

Hi Dan, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Swing single electric breast pump! We love that it has helped you to be able to pump on-the-go.

Natasha

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Shanice

Shanice

It worked just fine

I bought the maxi double pump, however if I used both at the same time it dramatically made a difference if the suction ability and therefore milk production. I resorted to using just the one at a time which made for a long process, about an hour to pump both sides.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Bianca J.

Bianca J.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Exactly what I need!

Easy to use, comfortable and easy to take anywhere. Was able to take to work and use and able to pump lots of milk. Wouldn't support way to clean. Would highly recommend!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $199.00.

Ashley Craig

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Easy to use, comfortable, reliable

This product was the best during my two pregnancies. Well designed for easy use. Good quality materials. Quiet. Great to use on the go as it is portable (when ran on batteries). Love this product.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $219.00.

schmo

schmoSydney Surrounds, NSW

great little pump

Struggled to get good amount of expressed milk intially and had some discomfort associated with pumping, but then I realised I needed to use a smalled flange.. and after that it was all smooth sailing! Love that I could put batteries in and it was pretty handy to take with me to baby-free events.
Luckily I wasnt a regular pumper though. It took a while, and in hindsight might've been better to purchase one with a double pump.

Purchased in December 2017 at Baby Bunting Online store for $186.00.

Kristy

KristyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best on the market

Best one there is, I’ve had 6 kids and I dont mind spending extra on this breast pump if it means I won’t get mastitis, I breast fed twins for 6 months because of medical reasons they couldent have formula and I wouldn’t have been able to do it with out my Medela pump, I failed at breast feeding with my 2 kids prior to the twins because I purchased cheap breast pumps

Purchased in February 2020.

Ky N

Ky NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

I bought this one when my son was born. I feel that it is very reliable machine cause it took out all of my milk. I recommend this product for someone who find that it is hard for breastfeeding.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $249.99.

ExNABie

ExNABieMelbourne

Small , compact yet powerful

I bought medella swing essential pack from baby bunting 4 months ago. So far it’s been great , love the fact that it’s portable( use 4AAA batteries) while travelling and connectable to power plug when at home or indoors. I personally did not choose double swing as I am not a great multitasker and can save money on single swing. Two phase detection mode is great too to ensure better pumping. Small yet compact and powerful enough ! It kept my sanity when newborn had latching issues . I had recommended this breast pump to my friend and she finds it great too!

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $199.00.

Hi ExNABie
Thank you for taking the time to review the Medela Swing. It is great that you are happy with it and also that you recommended it to your friend, that is always lovely to hear.
Kindest regards
Pauline

Lem

LemWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Very helpful and easy to use. Tough product too!

One of the things i noticed when using this pump is its durability. eventhough i would boil and clean it often, the pump and its parts/accessories are still in very good condition and does not lose its effectivity

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $299.00.

Hi Lem
Thank you for taking the time to review the Medela Swing. It's great to hear you are happy with your product. We always like to hear from a happy customer.
Kindest regards
Pauline

Carly Piper

Carly Piper

So reliable!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Breanna Burgess

Breanna BurgessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best brand!

Works so well, never fail to get a decent amount of milk expressed. Not to big or hard to cart around. Easy to use and understandable. I used it once or twice at the moment until I return to work.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $234.00.

Nancy

Nancyasked

Hi Medela team,
I have a swing flex single breast pump from 8 years ago when I got it for my first child. I am just wondering if the new edition accessories such as tubing and connector will fit my old motor? Plus do I need a valve and membranes as the replacement for it? Thanks!!

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for asking! We do have spare parts you can use, the best thing to do would be to either call our customer services team directly on +61 (0) 3 9552 8600 and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need or visit our store, medelastore.com.au and purchase directly what you need.

Medela Team

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi Team, unknowingly I’ve bought swing flex when there’s a maxi flex , now it’s time consuming because I couldn’t use both breasts at a single time. Is there a way that I can replace a motor with an add on cost? As I’ve spent already 200$ do I need to spend another 270$ to get maxi flex?

Medela A.Medela

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this! Please contact your place of purchase or our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they will do everything they can to help you. Please note that once a pump has been used, we cannot exchange or replace a motor unless there is a fault with the machine that is covered under warranty.

neha M.asked

Hi team,
I have medela swing flex single pump. Buy now i need to use it with double tube i.e. to start pumping from both at one time. Can u suggest if u can buy accessories for it? All parts i saw says compatible with only maxi flex? Can u suggest what shud i buy to get extra tube and extractor?

Medela A.Medela

Hi Neha, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately our Swing Single breast pump is not able to be used as a double breast pump because the motor is not strong enough to express both breasts at the same time. It is designed as a single pump only. If you would like to double pump, you would need to purchase the Swing Maxi Flex or Freestyle Flex.

Thanks Natasha... that helps

Medela A.Medela

No worries Neha. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they would be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Natasha

Get an answer from our members and Medela representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps