Medela Swing

Medela Swing (page 2 of 34)

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort
Teish

Teish

Love this

My breastfeeding journey started awful my milk supply was dismal. Why i would recommend this pump is the effectiveness of pumping milk. It is a convedient pump to use and mantain. Compared to others I have used the noise isnt too loud. It was comfortable to use, and saved my sanity. This is a great pump.

Hi Teish,
Thank you for your review. It is always lovely to hear from a happy mother that is willing to recommend the product.
Warmest wishes

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 babies, 7 years and still going strong

I bought this breast pump octobre 2012 when my 1st baby was 3 months old and I was stranded at home unable to go out without her, she only had breastmilk. One of the best thing I have own through motherhood. It helped me tremendously with my 2nd whilst I was super busy between FT employment and FT uni. My 3rd baby is 8 months now and we're still using it. Have landed it to 2 of my gf and one of them used it for 12 months. Amazing little thing, good for maintaining milk supply while away from baby.. It is comfortable to use, easy to transport and clean. Highly Recommended

Purchased in October 2012 at Chemist Warehouse for $250.00.

Kamakshi

KamakshiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought this after doing complete search, will definitely say worth buying and very happy with the product.

Silent , awesome quality and use 4 times a day
Easy to carry and clean the parts.
Completely satisfied with the purchase and definitely recommend this one. Buyers can trust Medela for sure.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I loved this breast pump

This pump has great suction and is super easy to clean. Once you figure out what part goes where it's a very user friendly breast pump. I did find it was noisy if I needed to pump in the middle of the night but I just transferred it from the bedside table to the bed and it was much quieter.

Purchased in November 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

Hi Tegan
Thank you very much for your review of the Medela Swing Maxi. It is great to hear such positive feedback from our customers. The team at Medela very much appreciate it.
Warmest wishes

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t live without it

This pump is amazing. It’s comfy, easy to use and has lasted for two children with a third on the way. It’s still in great condition despite lots of use.

Usage FrequencyLong-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)
Feeding MethodsBaby Formula
Medela A.Medela

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has good suction, doesn’t hurt your nipples, works quickly and pumps easily. Easy to clean as well, which is a bonus. Highly recommend, better than others I have used.

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $160.00.

Sibila C.

Sibila C.Perth, WA

I used the Medela swing post natally for 7 months and found it very functional and easy to use. Considering the ones I had used in hospital the swing was still very powerful and was easy to clean and maintain!

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Hi Sibila
Thank you so much for your very positive review. The team at Medela really enjoy and appreciate reading and receiving these and also knowing that our customers are happy with their purchase.
Kind regards

laurenorrett

laurenorrettPerth, WA

Best investment ever

I didn’t realise how hard it was to get my milk it. It wasn’t until day 5 and the midwife told me to go buy one of these to stimulate the flow. It worked like a dream and I’ve used it everyday since. I will put 8oz each morning with this bad boy! Plus feed my little one. It was a great help to my milk supply.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $260.00.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Essential if you have trouble lactating!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $190.00.

Larns

LarnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the Medela Swing

The Medela swing is everything you need in a breast pump. I use it almost everyday to pump excess milk to avoid mastitis and blocked ducts. It is quick, quiet, small and i'm able to express 180ml in less than 5 minutes. I bought the pack that came with the bottle and lid. Only thing that would make it better is an extra bottle - one is quite limited. I'd also recommend having options for different size nipple shields as the one in the box was too small for me.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bedding Physical store for $180.00.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.

Best pump ever

I loved my medella swing when I was breast feeding! Previously had tried the advent one and it wasn’t nearly as good as this. Can be used with batteries so you can take it anywhere.

Purchased for $200.00.

lishylee

lishylee

Amazing product.

This pump is very confortable and effective to use. I have used this pump daily for months with no issues with suction etc. It is so handy to travel with, I have purchased four AA batteries that I recharge and use at home and travelling and this function is invaluble to not be stuck to a wall. It is a bit louder than the medela symphony that I used in hospital and also rented for a few weeks before I realised I would definetely benefit from owning one, the noise is no issue though and I would purchase this again as I am very happy with it. I am very happy with how much I am able to express with this product even now 9 months pp.

Purchased in November 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Gia J.

Gia J.

Best pump ever

After trying 3 pumps I can say this is the best!
You can clip it into your shorts and walk around the house doing stuff while pumping.
I’d recommend to anyone

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

So easy and effective

This is so simple and nice to use compared to others I've used with my first born that can be so confusing and frustrating. Soo basic to use but works amazing. The hospital where i live use medela so it's a no brainer they're great. Easy to use on the go as they aren't bulky. They're also quiet. My medela swing was what got me through 4 months of exclusively pumping. So easy to pull apart and clean with minimal parts

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

dsharma

dsharmaSydney, NSW

Its fantastic

I used it when i gave birth to have breaks from BF and they are great. Just at times there would be some muck in the pipe and its sooo difficult to get rid of it. its a little bit noisy so you cant be in the same room as your sleeping baby.

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting for $250.00.

Nancy

Nancyasked

Hi Medela team,
I have a swing flex single breast pump from 8 years ago when I got it for my first child. I am just wondering if the new edition accessories such as tubing and connector will fit my old motor? Plus do I need a valve and membranes as the replacement for it? Thanks!!

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for asking! We do have spare parts you can use, the best thing to do would be to either call our customer services team directly on +61 (0) 3 9552 8600 and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need or visit our store, medelastore.com.au and purchase directly what you need.

Medela Team

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi Team, unknowingly I’ve bought swing flex when there’s a maxi flex , now it’s time consuming because I couldn’t use both breasts at a single time. Is there a way that I can replace a motor with an add on cost? As I’ve spent already 200$ do I need to spend another 270$ to get maxi flex?

Medela A.Medela

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this! Please contact your place of purchase or our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they will do everything they can to help you. Please note that once a pump has been used, we cannot exchange or replace a motor unless there is a fault with the machine that is covered under warranty.

Kindest Regards,

neha M.asked

Hi team,
I have medela swing flex single pump. Buy now i need to use it with double tube i.e. to start pumping from both at one time. Can u suggest if u can buy accessories for it? All parts i saw says compatible with only maxi flex? Can u suggest what shud i buy to get extra tube and extractor?

Medela A.Medela

Hi Neha, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately our Swing Single breast pump is not able to be used as a double breast pump because the motor is not strong enough to express both breasts at the same time. It is designed as a single pump only. If you would like to double pump, you would need to purchase the Swing Maxi Flex or Freestyle Flex.
Kindest Regards,

Thanks Natasha... that helps

Medela A.Medela

No worries Neha. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they would be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Natasha

Get an answer from our members and Medela representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps