Medela Swing

Medela Swing (page 4 of 34)

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort
Jessica V

Jessica VMelbourne

A great buy!

This pump is great! So easy to use and it is portable - definitely well worth the money. It is comfortable to use, the spare parts and bottles are very easy to get if you need, available in a lot of store. I was using it heaps when my son was fully breast fed before solids, I took it to work and used it at least 3 times a day.

Joanne

JoanneSydney

Easy to use

It is easy for me to use and maintain it in sterile condition. It was extremely comfortable to use and was discreet and quiet but I thought that it could have been better if the suction to the breast was more coz I found too much air was able to sneak under! It has good size itself and very easy to bring it with you to travel or bring it back to work.

HI Joanne
Thank you for your feedback, the Swing certainly is a great compact pump designed for busy mothers on the move. It is always great to hear from a happy Customer.

billie

billiePerth

Beauty

Great pump, I defiantly got my money's worth with it. Comfortable to use, and effective in the volume of milk that I pumped. The design is great, small and round easy to take with you. Used it three or four times a week never had any dramas with it. Happy with this product

Hi Billie
Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Swing. Medela always appreciate our Customers Feedback.

Zaydans mummy

Zaydans mummyLondon

One of my best buys!! Worth the money

I bought this item after reading reviews, I must say it seemed effortless, there’s 3 speed it pumps at which is good, I started at slow then fasten it up, the suction is excellent, I used to pump 3 times a day gettin a full bottle each time whilst breastfeeding my son, which took 20 mins if that!! i wouldn’t recommend anything other than this and couldn do without this, it’s small and portable, I used to take it out with me, and the best thing about it is.... it’s pretty quite compared to other ones I’ve seen used by others, and it’s easy to clean!! Both my sisters and couple of my friends have it and swear by it too

Hi Zaydans mummy,
Thank you for your review of the Medela Swing. It is always nice to know our Customers would recommend Medela products to other Mothers.

TarsB

TarsBNewcastle

Was a God send

I used this pump with my first baby and it came highly recommended to me by other Mums. It was very easy to use and came with a detailed booklet on how to effectively use, clean and store the pump. It was easily transportable and I was able to travel overseas with this pump. It was easy to express the milk with this however the next time I would get the double pump to save on time.

Medela A.Medela

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Helped me relactate

After not being able to feed my son for a few months I found out about "relactating" talked to a lactation consultant and she arranged a loan of the symphony electric pump(excellent pump in its own). Once the loan period was coming to an end she suggested this pump for me. I used it every two hours, approx 10min sessions, for 4 months or so then once or twice every other day. Stored it away for next bub, 5 years later I still managed to use it to help with the beginning of my journey! would highly recommend this pump.

Jorja

JorjaHermitage

Recommended

This pump is awesome. It was recommended by my physician and before mine arrived I was using the same one borrowed from my sister. It’s easy to clean and the plastic looks high quality. There are clear instructions as well. In addition, I love the color!! Highly recommended.Hope this helps somebody out.

AvrilO

AvrilO

Just wonderful

As far as breastpumps go this is by far the best pump I have used. Very user friendly and portable. Very quite also so able to pump while feeding baby to sleep. I have used a few other brands but this is the best and well worth the money spent. Accessories are just as good as the pump.

Hayley

HayleyPENROSE

Quiet and Works great

It does a wonderful job. I don't have to pump every day.If I do have to pump the pump is very easy to put together and I can pump what I need in ten minutes. I was worried it would not have the pumping power of the more expensive pumps but I was wrong. It pumps as well as the more expensive ones I have used. I would recommend it highly!

Hi Hayley
Thank you very much for your review of the Medela Swing. It is always a pleasure to hear our products are helping mothers in their breastfeeding/expressing journey.
kind regards

NoahPr

NoahPrCoomba Bay

Perfect for travel and at home use!

Given me another chance I would still buy it because it is very small in size and very light weight. But the vapors(every time) and milk (sometimes) get into the ducts so easily that you will have to replace them frequently, called Medela for solutions they said I could just clean it. However the duct design is not like the regular ones that I use in my plug-in standing pulp, there is no way to clean it completely. Overall it serves its purpose nicely but do expect to spend quite a bit money on batteries and accessories in long run.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Excellent product

I love medele and introduce it to my friends as well since I finished my breastfeeding period. It is comfortable, no pain. Didn’t cause me any lump. And it is very thoughtful that have different speed rate to bump the milk. I think electric one is necessary but no need double side. Cuz you only have two hands to hold and one side is enough

Hi Wendy
Thank you for your review of the Medela Swing. It is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback.

Sela

SelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gentle and portable

Pump was gentle unlike others were it feels like your nipple will get sucked thru too. Portable and also quiet- you can change the different speeds, I liked the slower pulse, it obviously did take a bit longer, but I was still intact after lol. love the little bag that comes with it, the bottles are also expensive but totally worth it!

Corbin

CorbinTHE WHITEMAN

Handy breast Pump

The world's newest and only two-stage breast-pumping design: The first function to stimulate the breast milk secretion, the second function is gentle and effective to suck out breast milk, so that the mother more comfortable use. Body arc shape, lightweight, easy to carry. Medela This breast pump is very easy to use, the rhythm of the law does not hurt, but also according to personal fitness to adjust the most comfortable suction, lift the pain of milk, very humanized design, with very comfortable.

Cassandra

CassandraNowra

Great

Love it, love it, love it. This machine is very easy to use and very very easy to clean. Highly recommend this pump. I have now used it for both my children now and I would not use any other brand. Best on the market by far. Highly recommened pump.

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

Great breast pump

I will recommend this pump to every new mommy..it helped a lot to me it is with very good stimulation very close to a baby suction...I was having a problem with my lactation and I was using for 2 moth till my lactation came very good...and now my baby is having a lot of milk..we are happy mommy and happy baby now

Medela A.Medela

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we truly appreciate your feedback. If we can be of any further assistance please call us on our freephone number 1800 787 345. Many thanks Medela Australia

Nancy

Nancyasked

Hi Medela team,
I have a swing flex single breast pump from 8 years ago when I got it for my first child. I am just wondering if the new edition accessories such as tubing and connector will fit my old motor? Plus do I need a valve and membranes as the replacement for it? Thanks!!

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for asking! We do have spare parts you can use, the best thing to do would be to either call our customer services team directly on +61 (0) 3 9552 8600 and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need or visit our store, medelastore.com.au and purchase directly what you need.

Medela Team

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi Team, unknowingly I’ve bought swing flex when there’s a maxi flex , now it’s time consuming because I couldn’t use both breasts at a single time. Is there a way that I can replace a motor with an add on cost? As I’ve spent already 200$ do I need to spend another 270$ to get maxi flex?

Medela A.Medela

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this! Please contact your place of purchase or our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they will do everything they can to help you. Please note that once a pump has been used, we cannot exchange or replace a motor unless there is a fault with the machine that is covered under warranty.

Kindest Regards,

neha M.asked

Hi team,
I have medela swing flex single pump. Buy now i need to use it with double tube i.e. to start pumping from both at one time. Can u suggest if u can buy accessories for it? All parts i saw says compatible with only maxi flex? Can u suggest what shud i buy to get extra tube and extractor?

Medela A.Medela

Hi Neha, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately our Swing Single breast pump is not able to be used as a double breast pump because the motor is not strong enough to express both breasts at the same time. It is designed as a single pump only. If you would like to double pump, you would need to purchase the Swing Maxi Flex or Freestyle Flex.
Kindest Regards,

Thanks Natasha... that helps

Medela A.Medela

No worries Neha. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they would be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Natasha

Get an answer from our members and Medela representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps