Medela Swing

Medela Swing (page 3 of 17)

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort
NoahPr

NoahPrCoomba Bay

Perfect for travel and at home use!

Given me another chance I would still buy it because it is very small in size and very light weight. But the vapors(every time) and milk (sometimes) get into the ducts so easily that you will have to replace them frequently, called Medela for solutions they said I could just clean it. However the duct design is not like the regular ones that I use in my plug-in standing pulp, there is no way to clean it completely. Overall it serves its purpose nicely but do expect to spend quite a bit money on batteries and accessories in long run.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Excellent product

I love medele and introduce it to my friends as well since I finished my breastfeeding period. It is comfortable, no pain. Didn’t cause me any lump. And it is very thoughtful that have different speed rate to bump the milk. I think electric one is necessary but no need double side. Cuz you only have two hands to hold and one side is enough

Hi Wendy
Thank you for your review of the Medela Swing. It is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback.
Kind regards
Pauline

Cassandra

CassandraNowra

Great

Love it, love it, love it. This machine is very easy to use and very very easy to clean. Highly recommend this pump. I have now used it for both my children now and I would not use any other brand. Best on the market by far. Highly recommened pump.

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

Great breast pump

I will recommend this pump to every new mommy..it helped a lot to me it is with very good stimulation very close to a baby suction...I was having a problem with my lactation and I was using for 2 moth till my lactation came very good...and now my baby is having a lot of milk..we are happy mommy and happy baby now

Medela A.Medela

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we truly appreciate your feedback. If we can be of any further assistance please call us on our freephone number 1800 787 345. Many thanks Medela Australia

Layne

LayneSydney

Perfect

Mine's a hand me down - almost 5 years old and it's still perfect! My friend had lost the connector piece but it was easy enough to buy all the replacement parts from Chemist Warehouse. My baby is exclusively breast fed but I pump once a day to let my husband feed and also to have breastmilk in the fridge to add to her rice cereal for solids. It also saved me when I had mastitis as I need to continue to pump in between feeds.

Hi Layne
Thank you for your review, so nice to hear of your positive experience with the Medela Swing. Did you know the parts are also available from the Medela webstore - medelastore.com.au
Kind regards
Pauline

JVN

JVNPerth

Great pump. Works a treat! No issues :)

This pump is great. I used it alot when i first had my baby however since buying a haakaa, i havent used it since. If exclusively breast feeding, i would definitely recommend this product however if not, i thoroughly recommend the haakaa)!. I had no issues with this pump or its features though although cleaning the tube is a little difficult and that's one thing you want to know if safe and clean.

Danni

DanniCampbelltown

Perfect first pump

Very comfortable and easy to use. brought this after the birth of my first child. I didn't use it too much but the times I did use it, it was very easy to use. it was comfortable to use , not causing any pain or discomfort. It is quite which is good for when you need to pump in babies room. worth the money. plug it in or use the batteries.

Dani

DaniMelbourne

Great pump

I bought this pump prior to giving birth knowing that I would need to use it from time to time. It is lightweight, simple to use and effective. I used the hospital grade Medela pump while in hospital and found the swing to be just as effective. The attachments are easy to clean and not hard to find if you need to replace. I don’t use the Medela bottles as the teats don’t seem to suit my baby so I do a bit of transferring of milk for storage etc, but small price to pay for a good little device. As it’s small and portable would be good for those who need to pump at work or while travelling.

Nam

NamSydney, NSW

Perfect for new mummy

New mummies if anybody ask for you gifts ask for this one. After my baby born I was suffering to do breastfeeding. And my husband got this for me it is too much comfortable to use. I used it for 1 month but it saved my life.very easy to clean and mantain. Definitely if I have to use this again I will use it. Highly recommended for new moms who is suffering for breastfeeding.

Monica

MonicaSydney

Use it daily

This breast pump is really easy to assemble and use. Baby had a tongue tie and was unable to suck milk efficiently so I had to pretty much pump daily to give baby breastmilk. I like the fact that it's lightweight, we went overseas and was convenient to be able to take it with us.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Easy to use and effective

Very handy, small pump that can be both mains and battery powered. Easy and comfortable to use, effective in pumping out milk. I can imagine that it could be popped in a bag for on the go pumping as required. Spare parts easily obtainable from Chemist Warehouse, Baby Bunting etc as required.

Rhiannon

RhiannonBenalla

Perfect for a FTM

This pump is very easy and comfortable to use, it is simple but effective. It’s easy to clean and pull out whenever you need it, I highly recommend this product to anyone as it is a great buy and I can see myself using for my entire breast feeding experience

Cheryl

CherylMelbourne

Help me a lot

Since I am two boys' mother currently , the medela pumping help me a lot in the past few years .The swing is gentle and easy to pump breast milk out .
Just one thing want to mention , don't buy single side pumping ,that's the only thing I regret. It is not efficient.
Make sure to buy double side !!

sarah corcoran

sarah corcoran

This is the best breast pump invented

I loved this breast pump. I had problems feeding my son. So I started pumping and I shocked about the amount I was expressing. I used the aventis breast pump but not much breast milk would be expressed. I would defiantly pay the extra $$ and do my expressing in half the time. It was easy to use and easy to clean.

Katherine

KatherineMelbourne

Couldn’t have done it without this

I literally used this everyday, it saved me for my second child!! It is super simple to use, set up and clean. I used the machine for most feeds, maybe 30mins for both sides maximum. If I had another baby I would definitely purchase this small easy pump for sure

Sair

Sair

A must have for new mums

This is a must for any new Mum. It saves so much time, compared to using manual ones. There are a few settings that you can use to work out which speed and f rhythm is comfortable and suitable for you. I found this product very easy to clean and use. I would definately recommend and already have recommended this product to anybody breast feeding

Jaz

JazGold Coast

Great product- does everything it should

We purchased this after our son was born and cannot fault it.
Does everything it should. We purchased the essentials pack for $228 from Baby Bunting that came with some bottles and pouches as well.
It's easy to clean.
I just brought the Medela Easy Expression Bustier - Black - Medium from Baby Bunting to make life easier as it does get a bit annoying having to hold the pump to you.
Batteries last a few weeks and can be used plugged in too.
Speed options are good and I don't find it painful so have recommended to a few women having babies.

Tahlia

TahliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

I have used medela for my twins and my youngest. I love how it can either be plugged into the wall or used on the go with batteries. I would require long sittings with my pump due to expressing for twins while in special care and early days of being home and it never skipped a beat.

KazR

KazRSydney

Awesome Pump!

Pumping milk has never been so easy! The medela is comfortable to use and takes far less time to extract a decent amount of milk than other brands. It all pulls apart for easy cleaning and with its handy carry bag everything is easy to find. I also like that it is compact and portable, making it perfect to take with you if are out. Love love love my Medela

Cherrie

CherrieSydney, NSW

Small powerful and very handy breast pump

This small machine is very handy and very useful to me for the last 2 babies. Its very easy to use and handy to bring. Works on adaptor and battery. Suction is very functional and easy to clean. Since this is handy and small, you can conceal it in your bag while you express milk and do something else like eat snacks during break or tea time.

Nancy

Nancyasked

Hi Medela team,
I have a swing flex single breast pump from 8 years ago when I got it for my first child. I am just wondering if the new edition accessories such as tubing and connector will fit my old motor? Plus do I need a valve and membranes as the replacement for it? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi Team, unknowingly I’ve bought swing flex when there’s a maxi flex , now it’s time consuming because I couldn’t use both breasts at a single time. Is there a way that I can replace a motor with an add on cost? As I’ve spent already 200$ do I need to spend another 270$ to get maxi flex?

Medela A.Medela

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this! Please contact your place of purchase or our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they will do everything they can to help you. Please note that once a pump has been used, we cannot exchange or replace a motor unless there is a fault with the machine that is covered under warranty.

Kindest Regards,

neha M.asked

Hi team,
I have medela swing flex single pump. Buy now i need to use it with double tube i.e. to start pumping from both at one time. Can u suggest if u can buy accessories for it? All parts i saw says compatible with only maxi flex? Can u suggest what shud i buy to get extra tube and extractor?

Medela A.Medela

Hi Neha, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately our Swing Single breast pump is not able to be used as a double breast pump because the motor is not strong enough to express both breasts at the same time. It is designed as a single pump only. If you would like to double pump, you would need to purchase the Swing Maxi Flex or Freestyle Flex.
Kindest Regards,

Thanks Natasha... that helps

Medela A.Medela

No worries Neha. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team by calling 1800 787 345 or emailing contact.au@medela.com and they would be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Natasha

Get an answer from our members and Medela representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps