Medibank Life Insurance

Kevin

KevinSydney, Australia

Pushy unhelpful sales people

Hi Kevin,
I am sorry to read of your experience. I just sent you a private message asking for a few more details.
Thanks,
Anna

Suz1974

Suz1974Teesdale

Go else where

I contacted Medibank Life today about reducing the amount of premiums I pay. They were next to useless and the woman on the other end kept saying it was due to this and that and blah blah blah. My premiums started very low and have sky rocketed. Dont get caught out with this. Yes the sum insured has gone up, but my premiums have tripled. She kept saying but you are insured for 850k..... yes, but you have well and truly reflected that amount with your premiums. Disgraceful and your phone help was useless

Hi Suz,
I am sorry to read of your recent experience with our Life Insurance.
I just sent you a private message to see if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks, Anna

Suzanne34

Suzanne34Southwest, VIC

So Expensive!!!

This started as a reasonable policy. I am now paying $144 a fortnight for it! Will shop around for a better deal! As a single parent, these fees are ridiculous

Life Insurance

Find out how Medibank Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

SuzannePerth, WA

Falling on Deaf Ears

After 9 years with Medibank life insurance we found another insurance provider that gave us the same cover at half the price. Trying to cancel my policy with Medibank has been a nightmare. Rude, pushy and very obstructive, they have tried to stall us and constantly get us to stay with them They would not listen. We have had to block them from our bank so they didnt take any more money. Absolutely disgusted with how they have treated us. Never will we buy any Medibank product again! Apparently we are waiting to see if they accept our cancellation - what dont they get - its CANCELLED.

Suzanne

We were given an email address to send our cancellation to - surprise wrong email address. Now yet another phone call to you wasting our time, meanwhile you have tried to take money from our account.

Adrian PSydney

A group of liars and sales people

They lied to me that I need to submit my credit card detail to see the PDS. I was informed that I have 30 days to decide. Turns out they sign me up and I got billed the fortnight after. I called to cancel only to be told that there’s a separate team that handle cancelation. I received the call and like everyone mentioned, it was another round of sales pitch. Appalling way of doing business, please stay away.

Adrian P

Keara, no one followed up on this matter.

Adam

Adamcrap, tirane,albania

I wish I could give a minus rating!

I - like the others on here - wanted to cancel my life insurance. What a rigmarole! The person I dealt with was pushy about trying to keep me on (with offers to reduce my premium by reducing the sum insured) and then got narky when I said that I didn't want any of that because I have life insurance through my super. Finally - after many tens of minutes of cajoling, she finally recanted and huffily informed me that I had to put my request in writing. It was just an awful experience and I certainly will never consider buying any products from these people in a hurry.

NeverAgain

NeverAgainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Deserves negative stars

Medibank P.Medibank

Not even one star -- fraudulent activities are rampant even in

Insurance claim madeYes
Bec

Bec

I wouldn't even give it one star.

Life Insurance

Find out how Medibank Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Stan B.

Stan B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Obstructive and unsatisfactory cancellation procedure

See all Medibank Life Insurance reviews