Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Single Trip)

Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Single Trip)

Gordon

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Insurance Cover ForAdult
Susan

I would appreciate a response from Medibank Travel Insurance in relation to our claim.

Completely satisfied

I arranged my policy over the phone when I booked my holiday at the beginning of the year. This is the first time I have ever had to make a claim and I am thoroughly happy with the way that I have been treated by the company. They always responded within or before 10 working days to each of my emails and always remembered to ask for identification to keep my case secure.
The staff were all friendly and helpful and all seemed keen to get my case resolved quickly which they did. I can thoroughly recommend them based on my experience.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Insurance Cover ForAdult

Hi Ann,
We are glad to read of your positive experience with submitting your Travel Insurance claim. Thanks for taking the time to submit your lovely review.
Thanks,
Anna

Travel Insurance

Find out how Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Single Trip) compares to other Travel Insurance

Fantastic Service

I found Medibank Travel Insurance to be very helpful, sensible and prompt in processing my claim. The claims staff gave good practical telephone advice. I will definitely use them again.

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateNovember 2019

Hi Brian,
We are happy to read about your positive experience with our Travel Insurance. Thanks for your lovely review and for giving us 5 stars. If there is anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thanks, Anna

A professional organisation.

I have used your travel insurance twice within Australia. I would certainly recommend your service. I suddenly needed to cancel my trip planned for September 2019 and was not within the cancellation period.Claimed on the off chance of being successful.Correspondence was always respectful and informative ....I am very elderly. Have travelled extensively for 60 years. Never claimed before. Congratulations on handling my claim so professionally.

Hi Joan,
Thank you for taking the time and effort to provide us with your lovely review.
If there is anything we can do to help, please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Have a lovely Chsristmas and a happy New Year! -Anna

John Pesch

John PeschSouth East Queensland, QLD

Claim for domestic travel

We fully paid for a holiday beforehand but before we left i had an accident and seriously injured myself so was unable to go. My wife summited a claim for the total amount for the two of us because there there were no refunds applicable from the travel company. My injury was suffered just before we were due to leave. After receiving our claim Medibank asked us for some more detail and the person who contacted us from Medibank was friendly and helpful when we asked him some questions relating to the Medibank request for further information. The claim was handled promptly and we were delighted when advised that our claim was successful.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Barb W

Barb WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth taking out for Domestic travel

My Husband had a nasty accident one week before we were due to travel.
Luckily we had taken out Travel Insurance even though we were only going
to Queensland. So glad!