100% · 40%

Taste

Julie w
Julie w4 posts

I lost 13kg yes it works

Have kept the weight off for six months now. I liked the chocolate shake best and also the chocolate mousse they make Show details ·  1
Victoria
VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Vita diet fantastic

I have been on vita diet for 3 weeks and have managed to shift 5kg which is fantastic 15kg to go and I am at my target weight.
I have tried shakes before and they either have artificial sweeteners in them which I can't stand or don't satisfy me. Vita diet has all my daily vitamin needs in the 2 meals so I feel fulfilled and no need to eat snack or eat anymore. In the evening I just have 120g of protein salad or vegetables and drink around 2 litres of water.
I have a thyroid problem so as I get older it has been harder to shift weight, this definitely works and I recommend giving it a try Show details
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW4 posts

So tasty

I have tried all the flavors.
I don't like the coffee one.
Instead of chocolate milk I have one of these shakes with coconut milk and sometimes add gelatin in it.
It's a bit pricey but it works for me. Show details
Soysauce
Soysauce

10kg down

Excellent, have followed to the letter and have lost 10kg in a month. The Swiss choch hot is very good. I have a the Swiss choch for breakfast, a miso for morning tea, the allowed vegetables and protein for lunch a shake for dinner and an egg about 8pm. Very achievable. Show details

No questions yet. Read all questions about Medical Vita Diet Shakes.

Compare all Medical Vita Diet Shakes listings
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
Dietary NeedsGluten freeGluten freeGluten freeGluten free
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners