Medispecs

Medispecs

Brand Manager for Medispecs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Always excellent service

Been coming for years, Always walked away happy, always very professional and easy and deal with. Would recommend to anyone.

New glasses are great

Picked up my new reading glasses and I could see clearly straight away. Thanks heaps for making my life easier!

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhelpful

The glasses I bought were much too heavy and gave me a headache. When I returned to Medispecs they didn't want to help me and refused to even discuss the problem. They said that were the lens I wanted. The weight of the glasses was 48 gms which pressed on my nose and were much too heavy. I have since bought new glasses weighing 26 gms which I am very happy with. Don't go to Medispecs, they do not listen to the customer and don't give any after sale service.
    Nothing
    Glasses to heavy. Lens not what I wanted.

Linda

The purchase was Medispecs at North Lakes.

Linda

This purchase was made at Medispecs eye design at north lakes - not Medispecs Optical.