Megabuy Online store

Megabuy Online store

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (167)

donian1956

donian1956Perth, WA

Excellent service

Online sales was a dream, items are of outstanding quality and Nick and his team provide excellect customer service. I will be recommending MegaBuy to friends and colleagues as a premium service with quality merchandise.
Thanks Nick and team for a great experience, I will return. :)

Product PurchasedDell Lattitude
Lyrane Hill

Lyrane HillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally happy

I found the product I wanted quickly and easily. The Chat person was helpful and the fast delivery was amazing.
I am totally happy with the experience and would buy again from MegaBuy.

Product PurchasedCanon Pixma MG2560
kevin1934

kevin1934South East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased with the product I bought, it looks real good & easy to use, in future I will keep in you in mind.

Every bit satisfied, I am very happy I bought it from you, also you have a shop in Queensland instead having to buy interstate, so I will keep you in mind.

Product PurchasedAnker Ergonomic Wireless Vertical Mouse

Find out how Megabuy Online store compares to other Online Shops

Great service. So far excellent products

I purchased a small business laptop. I was undecided between and all in one desktop or a laptop. Any questions I had about the devices were promptly answers by Megabuy. Product came within a week.

Product PurchasedLevono laptop
Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

I was looking for a specific item which I found easily. Ordering and payment process was straight forward. My product was in stock and was delivered within the promised three days. So I'm very happy with using Megabuy and would use it again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Megabuy has continued to offer competitive prices and constantly improves its range

Following Megabuy since 2012. Improving range that caters for home students first computer, either refurbished or budget, to business products for small cottage businesses to be able to compete against businesses that have decades of investment capital behind them.

HDMI and DVI/VGA Dual-Video Docking Station

Very happy with my purchase. It was delivered within a week and has made my life easier working across multiple screens. The documentation and DVD weren't much help, but I downloaded the software with no trouble.

Maarten v.

Maarten v.South East Queensland, QLD

WARNING! Stay away from Megabuy. No refunds and no customer service. Worst experience ever!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Found what I wanted, ordered it and it turned up. Exactly what online ordering is supposed to be like. Particularly liked the emails sent at every point of my products journey to my doorstop.

Find out how Megabuy Online store compares to other Online Shops

Total failure to sell products online.

Account set up and item paid for in full but they refused to sent the product without verifying a tiny refund done to my account which takes days. No time!

Avoid at all costs.

Absolutely abysmal service. These guys are straight up thieves. Ordered a PC from the Megabuy website and what was delivered had the wrong processor, drives, and was completely missing the graphics card as advertised.

After hours of back and forward explaining the issue over email with great difficulty, I was told to lodge a returns claim. Days later I have heard nothing back even after following up via email.

A paypal dispute has been launched but I have no hope that this will be resolved satisfactorily. And now I am going without the PC I needed as it's in a box on the floor.

Do not go anywhere near this business, you will be robbed blind.

ADRIAN

ADRIANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had all the information I needed to get exactly what I need at a great price.

I found the store via staticice.com.au. I was able to check the details and confirm it was exactly what I needed. It was easy to find out shipping charges. The product was shipped quickly. Overall I couldn't ask for more.

Product Purchased6TB Seagate Ironwolf 7200 RPM x2
Dale D.

Dale D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic, have used three times so far.

The menu & search functions are right on point and let you be as specific or basic as you want. They have the full range of brand range from budget to top of the range and all at below or matching other online stores, and have price matching but I haven't used it. I have managed to build a computer with parts ordered from there.

Product PurchasedMSi B450 Gaming Plus Max

Fair Prices very fast delivery

Found what I wanted easily. The price was fair and delivery was very fast indeed. I have nothing more to say so will fill up with nothing to get t

In my hands within 6hrs

Ordered a router at 0730 and it was in my hands soon after lunch! The fast turnaround was great and the product was exactly what I wanted and was the cheapest around.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti AFi-R AmpliFi

Buyer beware

Megabuy may without warning refuse your order if you use PayPal or a credit card, and instead will try to talk you into re-paying with a bank transfer ensuring that you have no buyer protection.

Fast delivery and great prices

Grate price grate service

I was put onto you from the makers of the hyperx headphones and i am very happy with your prices and service. I will be happy to buy again soon.

Product PurchasedCLOUD ALPHA Cable with IN-LINE Control x 1
G West

G WestSydney, NSW

Great prices and fast shipping

I have been using Megabuy for around 10 years without issues. Goods are generally very well priced and shopping is fast. Never had a problem that wasn't able to be resolved.

Good Product

I did my research, found Megabuy Online had what I wanted and I simply purchased it. The printer was delivered after six business days in Covid19 conditions. Everything was in good condition.

Product PurchasedBrother MFC L-8900CDW