Megabuy

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No
Maarten v.

Maarten v.South East Queensland, QLD

WARNING! Stay away from Megabuy. No refunds and no customer service. Worst experience ever!!

mark g.

mark g.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

Prompt delivery and processing of order - quickly responded to minor issue with product.
Followed up promptly and advised of progress via email.
Happy with the service and would use again into the future,

Product PurchasedHP Wireless Classic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
Alex

AlexCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic range, prices and service.

Very easy website to use, great range of products. Great service when you need some help. Have used for years and always been good to deal with. Freight times have been much better in the last year.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good pricing and support

Price of products is always very competitive.
After sales support was very good - staff are contactable unlike many online stores.
Megabuy also have a local store-front in Brisbane where some items can picked up to save shipping costs.

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Superb Customer Service just like the Good Old Days!!

Dennis C.

Dennis C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I wanted!

It was very easy to source the right unit online, after several conversations with their help desk I ordered the desktop I wanted and it arrived in excellent condition. I did return the unit as it was not recognising my monitor, Megabuy patiently checked the unit and sent it back to me. I was able to get the monitor working with local help. Very happy with my computer.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Would not buy a refurbished computer from this site.

I purchased a Dell laptop for my son who was starting high school. In the first three months the fan needed replacing. This meant my son was without his laptop for three weeks whilst the repair was made (not great for schoolwork !) Then the battery died at nine months - I was then told that the battery was not part of the warranty. Difficult to talk to anyone, at any level regarding these issues, mostly left feeling I got completely fobbed off. Overall I regret this purchase.

We don't take returns

10x easier to walk into umart if I have any issues. Wouldn't recommend unless you are happy to deal with the drama when things go wrong.

Prices are good and the staff say all the right things however they do not follow through with resolving issues. The staff are nice and friendly but ultimately following through with promises is where it matters.

Their choice of Courier is random so you get radical variation from item depending on warehouse.

If you need to do a return they are happy to leave you to fend for yourself while dealing with offshore support that only responds to emails once a week to progress your return.

Terrible returns process

Purchased RAM which arrived faulty, so I then began the return process from hell. Five weeks of trying to get a refund, via multiple unanswered emails and phone calls, I had to result in submitting evidence to PayPal and having them successfully return my funds.

So word to the wise, should you use this company, pay with PayPal, else you'll have more luck getting blood out of a stone should a part be faulty.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Nino

NinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

>8 Weeks to resolve a DOA Hard Drive. Avoid at all costs!

Product PurchasedSeagate Barracuda ST4000DM004

John HallingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great selection ! Very helpful reps on line.

I found it very easy to navigate the site. Megabuy have a great range of products. I was able to discuss meaning of quality shown on various items which was very helpful

Product PurchasedDell laptop

No Warranty claim made

Andy S.

Andy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Megabuy continues to be my favourite online shop

Why I like Megabuy:
- good selection of products
- competitive pricing
- good ordering process
- quick shipping

Megabuy impresses with a consistent superior online shopping experience.

And I do recommend them to my friends.

Keep it up guys!

Product PurchasedUbiquiti US-48 non-PoE switch
Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Skirting legal obligations

Purchased a set of desktop RAM. Within 6 months one of the sticks had died. Megabuy originally quoted 6 weeks for warranty return, and only for replacement rather than refund.