Megabuy

Megabuy (page 2 of 26)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Megabuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (218)

Rural Resident
Rural ResidentNorthern Region, NSW

No delivery to PO Box but will take your order

Checked in their Shipping & Returns page whether a PO Box is Ok. No mention of PO Boxes. Ordered my item entering a PO Box. Accepted the order, which will be rejected at some time in the future.
I live in a rural area where ALL mail goes to the local Post Office, who receive parcels up to 100's of kilos from a range of couriers for the community.

Adequate

The fact you charged me two postage charges for one order did annoy me and I nearly didn't order with you because of this. I will be unlikely to order again if this continues to be the case.

madmat
madmatAU

Nothing but lies

Amazing!

I found just what I wanted! Good quality and good prices.
The product is perfect, but what I really liked was the service, simply spectacular!

AllhailJ
AllhailJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheapest price & delivered next day

Shopped around for the cheapest price and Megabuy was the lowest. Wasn’t sure about the site because I hadn’t shopped there before. But put the order through, once payment cleared I was surprised the package was delivered next day was the 30th of December also so was impressed, I have multiple items from Mwave that where purchased before the ones from Megabuy and I’m still waiting for them to be shipped. Will definitely be looking to Megabuy first in future for more great deals.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great service, website and price

I used the online store and found it very usable, unlike a lot of other tech stores. Ordering was simple and the staff has been great to deal with. Will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Graham Lalor
Graham LalorCrace 2911, ACT

Simple and easy to use

I was very satisfied with what i was looking for and the price was very competitive. The checkout and payment process was quick and simple

Excelent service. Helpful and efficient.

I found the site easy to use and well structured, the on line help onest and to the point. As far as I am concerned there is a large range of products , made by well knowen brands and competitively priced.

Jan Z
Jan ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information about product made buying easy

Extremely pleased with this computer and have searched the site for other possible buys. The specifications were quite clear and the chat service helped also

Simon Wells
Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with stock being filtered as instock but is dropped shipped from supplier taking way to long to arrive

I used the website to find a power supply that would suit my build I used the sites inbuilt "instock" filter and found a suitable item, ordered on Monday, I am only 40min drive away... It is now late Friday and still no item..... The carrier does not know where the item is and Megabuy has not been extremely helpful at all.... Item ordered and paid for on Monday, apparently was not shipped until Wednesday and will now maybe turn up next week sometime website states 3 days delivery. Megabuy does not include the "processing" time in this 3 days..... So be aware if you order...

Unfortunately I have no confidence the item will actually turn up..

Great service and product.

Store was easy to use and customer support was excellent. My item arrived swiftly and my delivery requirements were met without any issues.

Vinh N.
Vinh N.Victoria

shocking after sale service

bought a Zebra 2D scanner from these people and within 2 weeks it stopped functioning properly. Zebra referred me back to Megabuy with the issue and all it is, is Zebra want me to try replacing the cable that connects the scanner to the PC. 3 weeks after contacting Megabuy with the problem, they kept asking ridiculous questions and no cable to be seen. The sort of questions they ask: Did the cable come with the scanner? What sort of cable was it? this product came from them and they don't know if the cable came with it or what sort of cable it was.. I will never ever buy anything from these people again.

HAppy with the deal

Too easy, no trouble at all getting where I wanted to be and happy with the range of products. I love the look and size of the HP 24" monitors.

Nick M.
Nick M.Cairns

Easy buying

I did not really navigate the site because I was responding to an email from Megabuy which had a product I was interested in. I also found another product while I was onsite. However, the site is easy to navigate. After purchase I had to make a change and remove an item - that was easy too.

Peter
Peter

So helpful in so many ways and very understanding

I purchased a NAS system but the wrong size disks, they were changed over with a store credit no questions asked.
MegaBuy online store is very easy to use and straight forward. It had all the products I needed at a very reasonable price. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases and most of all the service.

Shane L.
Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy process!

It easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I was after a specific product and therefore didn't greatly investigate the range.
The product I bought was of excellent quality.

Peter M
Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

• +2Thumbnail
Rokko
RokkoSydney, NSW

Best price, efficient communication and fast delivery

After I decided what mouse I wanted (the Logitech MX Master 3) I looked up pricing and found that Megabuy was definitely the cheapest - quite a bit cheaper than other online stores, and even a few dollars cheaper than Officeworks, even with the delivery fee taken into account.

So that sealed the deal, after which Megabuy kept me informed of the progress of my order every step of the way.

I placed my order and paid for it via EFT on the night of Wed 11 Nov, it got dispatched the next day, and it was on my doorstep on the morning of Mon 16 Nov. Can't get much quicker than that :-)

Bozo
BozoSydney, NSW

New PC

Easy navigation of models with detailed specs
Great range, even in my limited price range
Good machine, all the features I need
Customer Service answering my phone inquiries were polite & knowledgeable

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Price was right and product was good.

All the contacts were very good, product was recommended by staff, delivery was prompt.
Product performed great, could do with online or hard copy manual.
Just a small critic.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Performed better than expected

Best Service Ever!

Great price and amazingly fast delivery. Have used these guys several times and am constantly amazed at how fast the stuff arrives.

Good service - but keep and eye on your delivery subcontractors.

Had to dig a little for the required item. Your service was excellent, but be aware some Couriers will Ring and knock then flee. When I open the door there is no one there, and I need to visit some remote location to collect the item. (on all occasions I was obviously home with the Radio Loud and Windows open.)

Lou
LouBrisbane

Happy to take your money then just keep putting you off about delivery of goods.

Rang Megabuy and was assured that they had stock (4) of the photo scanner I wanted to buy, so ordered and paid for it....eight weeks later and many emails promising the world....NEVER GOT IT!
Nice admin staff that regularly respond to your emails, but the content is placating and never honest.
Will never order from this company again!

Sean
Sean

Fast and simple

Easy ordering, website was easy to navigate. Quick delivery, only two days from order to delivery. Great communication, updates regularly, almost knew to the second where in the process the item was.