Megabuy

Megabuy (page 3 of 32)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (199)

Megabuy has continued to offer competitive prices and constantly improves its range

Following Megabuy since 2012. Improving range that caters for home students first computer, either refurbished or budget, to business products for small cottage businesses to be able to compete against businesses that have decades of investment capital behind them.

HDMI and DVI/VGA Dual-Video Docking Station

Very happy with my purchase. It was delivered within a week and has made my life easier working across multiple screens. The documentation and DVD weren't much help, but I downloaded the software with no trouble.

Maarten v.

Maarten v.South East Queensland, QLD

WARNING! Stay away from Megabuy. No refunds and no customer service. Worst experience ever!!

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Found what I wanted, ordered it and it turned up. Exactly what online ordering is supposed to be like. Particularly liked the emails sent at every point of my products journey to my doorstop.

Total failure to sell products online.

Account set up and item paid for in full but they refused to sent the product without verifying a tiny refund done to my account which takes days. No time!

Avoid at all costs.

Absolutely abysmal service. These guys are straight up thieves. Ordered a PC from the Megabuy website and what was delivered had the wrong processor, drives, and was completely missing the graphics card as advertised.

After hours of back and forward explaining the issue over email with great difficulty, I was told to lodge a returns claim. Days later I have heard nothing back even after following up via email.

A paypal dispute has been launched but I have no hope that this will be resolved satisfactorily. And now I am going without the PC I needed as it's in a box on the floor.

Do not go anywhere near this business, you will be robbed blind.

ADRIAN

ADRIANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had all the information I needed to get exactly what I need at a great price.

I found the store via staticice.com.au. I was able to check the details and confirm it was exactly what I needed. It was easy to find out shipping charges. The product was shipped quickly. Overall I couldn't ask for more.

Dale D.

Dale D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic, have used three times so far.

The menu & search functions are right on point and let you be as specific or basic as you want. They have the full range of brand range from budget to top of the range and all at below or matching other online stores, and have price matching but I haven't used it. I have managed to build a computer with parts ordered from there.

Barry

Barry

Fair Prices very fast delivery

Found what I wanted easily. The price was fair and delivery was very fast indeed. I have nothing more to say so will fill up with nothing to get t

In my hands within 6hrs

Ordered a router at 0730 and it was in my hands soon after lunch! The fast turnaround was great and the product was exactly what I wanted and was the cheapest around.

Buyer beware

Megabuy may without warning refuse your order if you use PayPal or a credit card, and instead will try to talk you into re-paying with a bank transfer ensuring that you have no buyer protection.

Amo

Amo

Fast delivery and great prices

Grate price grate service

I was put onto you from the makers of the hyperx headphones and i am very happy with your prices and service. I will be happy to buy again soon.

G West

G WestSydney, NSW

Great prices and fast shipping

I have been using Megabuy for around 10 years without issues. Goods are generally very well priced and shopping is fast. Never had a problem that wasn't able to be resolved.

Good Product

I did my research, found Megabuy Online had what I wanted and I simply purchased it. The printer was delivered after six business days in Covid19 conditions. Everything was in good condition.

Appy

AppySydney

Excellent customer service

Very easy to navigate through the store. Extensive product range and I am happy with the product bought. Prompt communication from team on question asked and speedy shipment. I will purchase from Megabuy again when needed and I recommend the business.

First purchase

Found the product I wanted very quickly, the product is working well.
Delivery was extremely quick which is pleasing.
Paypal charge was disappointing (first time I have had a fee for using Paypal), but still convenient for purchase.

Great prices - fast delivery

Really good range and prices.
Fast delivery. All items arrived within a week.
I'd like to see an option with items bundled together to reduce postage, Instead of individual postage fee for each item.

Nathan Miller

Nathan MillerQueensland

Good prices and delivery is always fast

I buy a lot of computer and Yealink telephone products online and I find this site has the products I want at the best prices and the delivery is always fast.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Megabuy Value All Round (Only issue is Courier Company Delivering the Item)

Purchased a Hard Disk wow a great price to buy.
The service of megabuy no complaints,
The Follow up No complaints (Happy that they do follow up actually).
Courier Company really bad always have issues with couriers I had to travel 140 klm to pick up parcel, I should have drove to Melbourne from Sydney "Really"
I would like to ask if I could have the option of choosing Startrack aka "Aust Post" because they will take the parcel back to local post office (2 klms away) saving me 3 days plus time off work.
Again megabuy is great Yes I recommend them (exception really would like option for Aust Post)