Megabuy

Megabuy (page 4 of 32)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (199)

Not Happy

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go somewhere else.

Purchased an in stock item from them recently, paid for item, then 5 days later they decided the price had gone up. Purchased a laptop from them a while back that arrived with a broken key, they were totally unhelpful and rude.

Thomas O.

Thomas O.Darling Downs, QLD

Next day delivery

Purchased a new lcd monitor and got next day delivery, very satisfied.
Usually look online for cheapest deals available on the internet, always been good prices through Megabuy.
Been a good and needed upgrade from my old setup.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipping and Good Tracking

Since moving address, I have used the online a couple of times. Good service, price and speed of postage. The experience was relatively painless. So far, no issues. Would use again

Wayne P.

Wayne P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Very Good On-Line Store for those living in the Country away from the major cities.

As I live in Hervey Bay, in Queensland which is about 260 Km north of Brisbane. I find that, I can get all the best brand, computer hardware very quickly, through the On-Line Store, As well as paying very good, competitive pricing, Including delivery, for the computer hardware I buy. I highly recommend you check MegaBuy Out, you will not be disappointed

Perfect customer service

Had a query with when an item was going to be sent/delivered. The customer service from Gloria was second to none and the product was shipped and tracked perfectly. Highly recommend their services.

Serviceman

Serviceman

Very fast delivery. Ordered Monday, received Wednesday.

I was impressed with their very speedy service. To order a product on a Monday and receive it Wednesday was amazing, thank you!

I also received a few emails confirming every stage of the order progress, which was reassuring after being messed around by another vendor.

mark g.

mark g.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

Prompt delivery and processing of order - quickly responded to minor issue with product.
Followed up promptly and advised of progress via email.
Happy with the service and would use again into the future,

Advertised monitor was not correct

I purchased a monitor which advertised that it had a HDMI port. I did receive the monitor quickly (within 3 days) but it did not have the HDMI port. I had to pay for the courier to return the monitor (was reimbursed 3 weeks later) then I had to wait over a week for a replacement because it took them that long for the warehouse to check the monitor I returned, which would only take 5 minutes to confirm there was no HDMI port.

IT D

IT DSydney, NSW

Asked if they had stock, the price magically goes up $50

I email the contact address asking if they have stock for the Logitech Brio 4K Ultra HD webcam with RightLightT 3, they confirm they do. I proceed to checkout and the price of the webcam goes up $50.

I email support, he says "I won't be able to offer the old price, the item has be restocked from a different distributor with a different price, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused"

This all happened within 30 minutes. Girl, just say you're greedy and go!!! Giving me such awful excuses like I'm a child. GOODBYE

0/10 - Wouldn't recommend

Zoran

ZoranSouth East Queensland, QLD

What customer service super and mega thank you Aaron for great knowledge and super service

Great easy access lots of parking products great prices very clan looking store new and refurbished customer service was more than great for what I paid its crazy very happy woohooo

SSPOD

SSPODSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product - but I still need a FY19-20 tax receipt

I'm happy with the product and the speed of delivery, but I expecting to receive a tax receipt dated 30 June so that I can make a tax return claim in FY 19-20. I haven't received such a receipt. Your website advertised that purchases on 30 June would be receipted within the FY.

Russianc4

Russianc4Sydney, NSW

Great tech store, fast and reliable

I bought two Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro USB 3.1 for a great price and four Sandisk UltraFit 32Gb. The website was easy to use and search for products. I would say a typical tech store with a lot of specialised products. Purchasing was a breeze and had multiple options of payment. The deliver came in two and was fast. The ordering and delivery was all done with 5 business days. The entire delivery was detailed and was updated through out the process of transit and delivery. I can recommend MegaBuy and can’t be more happy. Decent store for your tech/ tech office needs.

Super quick Shipping and best price

Geforce GT 1030 for my small form factor Dell PC. Megabuy had the best price I could find online and the item arrived within 3 days. I’m very happy and will buy from them again. Thanks :)

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

I am very satisfied with the product as it is in very high quality. Customer service was excellent also. Would be nice to have the option for online only products to be able to collect from the pysical store after ordering them online.

Great Service!

Ordered the product online, was kept in the loop at all times via email as to the status of the product and received the product at reception via a courier. Would buy from them again, no issues!

Asus Laptop purchase

No issues finding what I needed. Good range to choose from. Quick delivery. Computer as described with no quality issues. One thing to mention is that the parcel was supposed to be signed for and was left on front veranda without signature. Not sure if this is a covid thing with touching and signing, but maybe something that needs to be taken up with courier company about leaving a $700 laptop on someones porch. Thats the only reason I only rated 3 stars for the store. Other than that, no issues and a good experience overall.

colrm

colrmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent processing and delivery of my order

I knew what I was after so satisfaction was not a condition.
I am very satisfied with the product I purchased. If I have need of a product in future, I will certainly use this company.

steve1016

steve1016Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and products

Megabuy Online provided excellent customer service, with a fast response to a question before purchasing the laptop. Item was delivered quickly as described. We would recommend using this company for purchasing a reconditioned computer.

ZNIU

ZNIUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received my Airpods Pro

shopped a pair of Airpods Pro from Megabuy Online ebay at a very sweet price.
I was concerned if the product was genuine and it seems like I was overly concerned when I received it.

Well packaged and they are genuine. Very happy to get this deal.

Michael Scott

Michael ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient, no stress

Good search menu, range good, needs more user reviews,, honest comparisons,, very happy with the monitor I bought, so far that is. Was not in for delivery but they left a card for post office pick up:)