Megabuy

Megabuy (page 2 of 12)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (33)

Paul Sydney

Paul SydneySydney, NSW

Good price very slow to ship

Great price, I bought a refurbished Dell Display. The stand is a bit dinged up more than I would of expected, but again, right price!

The biggest issue is it then took 4 days just to ship the item, ordered on the Monday, and then nothing until Thursday when they finally shipped it.

Rud

RudPerth

How can an online retailer be so bad

Pros: the MEGABUY order and payment process was very good, but they did not have the item in stock. Is it right to sell and take payment for something you don’t have?
Cons: MEGABUY took weeks to realise they didn’t have stock, and only after being prompted. Cancelled order, but MEGABUY did not refund payment. Ended up buying from another online retailer and had it delivered the next day.

Kevin M

Kevin MSydney Surrounds, NSW

When 'In Stock' doesn't mean In stock.

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Awful comms. Refused to fill or refund my order. Forced me to do Chargeback via my bank.

Tried calling and emailing to get confirmation of my order. Finally after a few days got a response to tell me they wouldn’t fill my order and I need to request refund on my credit card via my bank. Very dodgy. Somehow they blamed me for them processing the payment and taking money off my credit card but then refused to refund the payment. Would not recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good pricing and support but delivery delayed

Online ordering and processing is timely. However once the order stated is shipped, there is no further tracking information available online to trace the shipment until I requested. Courier delivery also take too long to deliver.

Great product - shame about the delivery.

The buying experience was great. Good price, great product. Unfortunately it was left on our deck with no one home. Could have been stolen or damaged in the rain, I was just super fortunate.

Would not buy a refurbished computer from this site.

I purchased a Dell laptop for my son who was starting high school. In the first three months the fan needed replacing. This meant my son was without his laptop for three weeks whilst the repair was made (not great for schoolwork !) Then the battery died at nine months - I was then told that the battery was not part of the warranty. Difficult to talk to anyone, at any level regarding these issues, mostly left feeling I got completely fobbed off. Overall I regret this purchase.

We don't take returns

10x easier to walk into umart if I have any issues. Wouldn't recommend unless you are happy to deal with the drama when things go wrong.

Prices are good and the staff say all the right things however they do not follow through with resolving issues. The staff are nice and friendly but ultimately following through with promises is where it matters.

Their choice of Courier is random so you get radical variation from item depending on warehouse.

If you need to do a return they are happy to leave you to fend for yourself while dealing with offshore support that only responds to emails once a week to progress your return.

Terrible returns process

Purchased RAM which arrived faulty, so I then began the return process from hell. Five weeks of trying to get a refund, via multiple unanswered emails and phone calls, I had to result in submitting evidence to PayPal and having them successfully return my funds.

So word to the wise, should you use this company, pay with PayPal, else you'll have more luck getting blood out of a stone should a part be faulty.

Nino

NinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

>8 Weeks to resolve a DOA Hard Drive. Avoid at all costs!

Phil M.

Phil M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim to have stock but dont then increase the price

Ordere 2 camera mounting brackets as they showed on there store they had the product in stock at a reasonable price as I had time constraints to install for my client. Received that my ordered was processed, funds were taken, then a week later (after I should have already had the product in my hand according to there processing emails) received an email stating in fact they did not have the stock and wanted to almost double the price. Terrible service and dishonest website stock availability. Very disappointed. Supplied my concerns to the customer service rep and was told nothing could be done and refund was processed.

Ryan

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless - out of stock, took almost 2 months to get a refund

Hopeless company to deal with.

I had to chase, and chase, and chase to get updates. Kept getting promises of "1-2 weeks". After 6 weeks I gave up, and it took several more weeks to finally get my refund.

greg

greg

Price rise and full refund not returned - Would give zero stars if possible

Ordered & paid for an item on Tuesday.
Was told 2 days later price went up day I purchased?!
Told store to honour original price - no.
Almost 2 weeks later still no full refund.

David V.

David V.Perth, WA

Shipment is slower than turtles

If you would like to buy a cheap product and wait a month for it Begabuy is your store. They wouldn't update the order status for 2 weeks. The 3th week they would ship your product. If you are in WA it would take another 10 days until you receive the product you will keep calling them everyday. Ask yourself does it worth it just to save $40? I don't think so. Never again.

Deceptive Stock list.

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had

I ordered 6 items, all listed as being in stock. More than 3 weeks have gone past, and I'm still waiting for 3 of the items. I've been in constant contact with Megabuy's customer service. Every week they give me a new ETA, and every week it gets missed. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend buying from this business.

Roshane N

Roshane NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Bad

comsurv

comsurvSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good prices just beware the freight costs

Prices are good & so is product line but freight costs blow out if more than one line item is ordered, also if multiple items are ordered freight escalates very quickly - total ends up only being one or two dollars cheaper than other sites.

Levi

LeviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices, good delivery times, slow invoicing

Online store is great to navigate, search and and find what you need. Prices are great and very compatitaive on most things. The delivery process is either amazing or just ok. Be prepare to wait longer than 3 business days on some items (Wharehouse to Metro Melbourne) so this is communication is average. Invoicing is really slow. Some improvement required there.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor tracking - reasonable delivery