Megabuy

Megabuy (page 2 of 26)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (164)

Simon Wells

Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with stock being filtered as instock but is dropped shipped from supplier taking way to long to arrive

I used the website to find a power supply that would suit my build I used the sites inbuilt "instock" filter and found a suitable item, ordered on Monday, I am only 40min drive away... It is now late Friday and still no item..... The carrier does not know where the item is and Megabuy has not been extremely helpful at all.... Item ordered and paid for on Monday, apparently was not shipped until Wednesday and will now maybe turn up next week sometime website states 3 days delivery. Megabuy does not include the "processing" time in this 3 days..... So be aware if you order...

Unfortunately I have no confidence the item will actually turn up..

Great service and product.

Store was easy to use and customer support was excellent. My item arrived swiftly and my delivery requirements were met without any issues.

Vinh N.

Vinh N.Victoria

shocking after sale service

bought a Zebra 2D scanner from these people and within 2 weeks it stopped functioning properly. Zebra referred me back to Megabuy with the issue and all it is, is Zebra want me to try replacing the cable that connects the scanner to the PC. 3 weeks after contacting Megabuy with the problem, they kept asking ridiculous questions and no cable to be seen. The sort of questions they ask: Did the cable come with the scanner? What sort of cable was it? this product came from them and they don't know if the cable came with it or what sort of cable it was.. I will never ever buy anything from these people again.

HAppy with the deal

Too easy, no trouble at all getting where I wanted to be and happy with the range of products. I love the look and size of the HP 24" monitors.

Nick M.

Nick M.Cairns

Easy buying

I did not really navigate the site because I was responding to an email from Megabuy which had a product I was interested in. I also found another product while I was onsite. However, the site is easy to navigate. After purchase I had to make a change and remove an item - that was easy too.

Peter

Peter

So helpful in so many ways and very understanding

I purchased a NAS system but the wrong size disks, they were changed over with a store credit no questions asked.
MegaBuy online store is very easy to use and straight forward. It had all the products I needed at a very reasonable price. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases and most of all the service.

Shane L.

Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy process!

It easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I was after a specific product and therefore didn't greatly investigate the range.
The product I bought was of excellent quality.

Peter M

Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

• +2Thumbnail
Rokko

RokkoSydney, NSW

Best price, efficient communication and fast delivery

After I decided what mouse I wanted (the Logitech MX Master 3) I looked up pricing and found that Megabuy was definitely the cheapest - quite a bit cheaper than other online stores, and even a few dollars cheaper than Officeworks, even with the delivery fee taken into account.

So that sealed the deal, after which Megabuy kept me informed of the progress of my order every step of the way.

I placed my order and paid for it via EFT on the night of Wed 11 Nov, it got dispatched the next day, and it was on my doorstep on the morning of Mon 16 Nov. Can't get much quicker than that :-)

Bozo

BozoSydney, NSW

New PC

Easy navigation of models with detailed specs
Great range, even in my limited price range
Good machine, all the features I need
Customer Service answering my phone inquiries were polite & knowledgeable

Best Service Ever!

Great price and amazingly fast delivery. Have used these guys several times and am constantly amazed at how fast the stuff arrives.

Good service - but keep and eye on your delivery subcontractors.

Had to dig a little for the required item. Your service was excellent, but be aware some Couriers will Ring and knock then flee. When I open the door there is no one there, and I need to visit some remote location to collect the item. (on all occasions I was obviously home with the Radio Loud and Windows open.)

Lou

LouBrisbane

Happy to take your money then just keep putting you off about delivery of goods.

Rang Megabuy and was assured that they had stock (4) of the photo scanner I wanted to buy, so ordered and paid for it....eight weeks later and many emails promising the world....NEVER GOT IT!
Nice admin staff that regularly respond to your emails, but the content is placating and never honest.
Will never order from this company again!

Sean

Sean

Fast and simple

Easy ordering, website was easy to navigate. Quick delivery, only two days from order to delivery. Great communication, updates regularly, almost knew to the second where in the process the item was.

Mark James

Mark JamesSydney, NSW

A Delightful Online Shopping Experience

A friend pointed me to Megabuy and I am glad he did. The whole experience of finding the products I was interested in, researching the specifications, selection and checkout was brilliant.

I would shop at Megabuy again without hesitation, in fact I would check there first next time I need something.

Patto

PattoSydney, NSW

Very fast and well informed

Store is easy to navigate, big range of networking gear and the parts works as expected. I was pleasantly surprised as I had never used this group before and NEVER fill out this kind of survey.

Outstanding service

This is how mail order in Australia should be. Products dispatched the same day as payment clearance and interstate delivery (even in COVID times) in 24 hours. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

No Refund and The Worst Customer Service

Purchased powerboards through the oneline store and they sent me the incorrect ones. I asked for a return and they flatly denied. They said the product may vary from image and is exactly what I ordered. It was absolutely not what I ordered and then they quickly deleted the image. This is how they make their money by stealing from people. Be aware of this company as I have noticed on other websites they do this regularly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was relatively easy to find what I wanted.
A very good range of products at competitive prices.
Very satisfied with the quality of the product.

Delivery was very quick and well prepared

donian1956

donian1956Perth, WA

Excellent service

Online sales was a dream, items are of outstanding quality and Nick and his team provide excellect customer service. I will be recommending MegaBuy to friends and colleagues as a premium service with quality merchandise.
Thanks Nick and team for a great experience, I will return. :)