Megabuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)

Caveat - Buyer beware

Rural Resident

Rural ResidentNorthern Region, NSW

No delivery to PO Box but will take your order

Checked in their Shipping & Returns page whether a PO Box is Ok. No mention of PO Boxes. Ordered my item entering a PO Box. Accepted the order, which will be rejected at some time in the future.
I live in a rural area where ALL mail goes to the local Post Office, who receive parcels up to 100's of kilos from a range of couriers for the community.

madmat

madmatAU

Nothing but lies

Simon Wells

Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with stock being filtered as instock but is dropped shipped from supplier taking way to long to arrive

I used the website to find a power supply that would suit my build I used the sites inbuilt "instock" filter and found a suitable item, ordered on Monday, I am only 40min drive away... It is now late Friday and still no item..... The carrier does not know where the item is and Megabuy has not been extremely helpful at all.... Item ordered and paid for on Monday, apparently was not shipped until Wednesday and will now maybe turn up next week sometime website states 3 days delivery. Megabuy does not include the "processing" time in this 3 days..... So be aware if you order...

Unfortunately I have no confidence the item will actually turn up..

Product PurchasedPower supply
Lou

LouBrisbane

Happy to take your money then just keep putting you off about delivery of goods.

Rang Megabuy and was assured that they had stock (4) of the photo scanner I wanted to buy, so ordered and paid for it....eight weeks later and many emails promising the world....NEVER GOT IT!
Nice admin staff that regularly respond to your emails, but the content is placating and never honest.
Will never order from this company again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedOnline store...no choice to personally shop for goods.
Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

No Refund and The Worst Customer Service

Purchased powerboards through the oneline store and they sent me the incorrect ones. I asked for a return and they flatly denied. They said the product may vary from image and is exactly what I ordered. It was absolutely not what I ordered and then they quickly deleted the image. This is how they make their money by stealing from people. Be aware of this company as I have noticed on other websites they do this regularly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Total failure to sell products online.

Account set up and item paid for in full but they refused to sent the product without verifying a tiny refund done to my account which takes days. No time!

IT D

IT DSydney, NSW

Asked if they had stock, the price magically goes up $50

I email the contact address asking if they have stock for the Logitech Brio 4K Ultra HD webcam with RightLightT 3, they confirm they do. I proceed to checkout and the price of the webcam goes up $50.

I email support, he says "I won't be able to offer the old price, the item has be restocked from a different distributor with a different price, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused"

This all happened within 30 minutes. Girl, just say you're greedy and go!!! Giving me such awful excuses like I'm a child. GOODBYE

0/10 - Wouldn't recommend

Kevin M

Kevin MSydney Surrounds, NSW

When 'In Stock' doesn't mean In stock.

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Awful comms. Refused to fill or refund my order. Forced me to do Chargeback via my bank.

Tried calling and emailing to get confirmation of my order. Finally after a few days got a response to tell me they wouldn’t fill my order and I need to request refund on my credit card via my bank. Very dodgy. Somehow they blamed me for them processing the payment and taking money off my credit card but then refused to refund the payment. Would not recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Would not buy a refurbished computer from this site.

I purchased a Dell laptop for my son who was starting high school. In the first three months the fan needed replacing. This meant my son was without his laptop for three weeks whilst the repair was made (not great for schoolwork !) Then the battery died at nine months - I was then told that the battery was not part of the warranty. Difficult to talk to anyone, at any level regarding these issues, mostly left feeling I got completely fobbed off. Overall I regret this purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Phil M.

Phil M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim to have stock but dont then increase the price

Ordere 2 camera mounting brackets as they showed on there store they had the product in stock at a reasonable price as I had time constraints to install for my client. Received that my ordered was processed, funds were taken, then a week later (after I should have already had the product in my hand according to there processing emails) received an email stating in fact they did not have the stock and wanted to almost double the price. Terrible service and dishonest website stock availability. Very disappointed. Supplied my concerns to the customer service rep and was told nothing could be done and refund was processed.

greg

greg

Price rise and full refund not returned - Would give zero stars if possible

Ordered & paid for an item on Tuesday.
Was told 2 days later price went up day I purchased?!
Told store to honour original price - no.
Almost 2 weeks later still no full refund.

David V.

David V.Perth, WA

Shipment is slower than turtles

If you would like to buy a cheap product and wait a month for it Begabuy is your store. They wouldn't update the order status for 2 weeks. The 3th week they would ship your product. If you are in WA it would take another 10 days until you receive the product you will keep calling them everyday. Ask yourself does it worth it just to save $40? I don't think so. Never again.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had

I ordered 6 items, all listed as being in stock. More than 3 weeks have gone past, and I'm still waiting for 3 of the items. I've been in constant contact with Megabuy's customer service. Every week they give me a new ETA, and every week it gets missed. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend buying from this business.

Percy Kaku

Percy KakuSydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

Stay away from these frauds! After being sold an item and assured multiple times it was in stock, they gave me a false tracking number and then claimed there was no stock. As if one level of incompetence wasn't enough, they managed to outdo themselves.