Megabuy

Megabuy (page 3 of 11)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (23)

Cathy

CathySydney

Data feeder

Megabuy is datafeeder platform, they never hold stocks, and they put low price to attract you, but if you have a look at their delivery cost, it ended up much more expensive than any other websites. So don't buy from them.

Matt Dunleavy

Matt DunleavyBrisbane

DO NOT BUY FROM: Item in stock not in actual stock

We were looking at an expensive item (tape drive) $3550 and their website said they have it in stock. I called up and confirmed they had it in stock, they even said if there system says it is in stock it is in stock.

So we order it and lo and behold it is not in stock and expected eta is 2 weeks away. They took forever to confirm they would refund our money. They didn't even answer their phone on a Friday, also email communication was extremely slow.

Avoid at all costs and do not buy from.

AVOID: Item not even shipped after a whole week

- Item ordered and processed took 2 days
- 3 times contacting support about where hell my item was as a whole week went by without any confirmation of shipment
- Gave up and cancelled due to poor communication and shipping time

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE EVEN IF PRICES ARE CHEAPER

SamW85

SamW85Sydney

1 - 3 days turning into 3 weeks

Still waiting on an order from over 2 weeks ago.. after paying for it to be shipped in 1 - 3 days... no explanation offered by megabuy.

Alice

AliceSydney

Not happy at all.

Recently order the items. received the part is not the one that show on their web. try to call to explain. They even did not want to know that. and not interested to talk at all.

gypped

gyppedFar North Queensland, QLD

a big disappointment and terribly frustrating experience with this company

this seller failed to provide me with the product I purchased and then took an inordinate amount of time to refund the moneys owed me. I will never shop here again

Mitch

MitchWollongong

Less than satisfied

Item descriptions are poor and the service received from the staff is also poor. Delivery times are wildly inaccurate. Overall I would not recommend Megabuy.

Unhappy

UnhappyBrisbane

Prime example of systemic ineptitude - Beware, stay away, use someone else.

bradmccormack

bradmccormackKanahooka

Poor ordering systems , lack of initial communication and stock level reporting not accurate on orig

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Bad customer service experience+ misleading product information

This is the so-called refurbished laptop I bought from their eBay store, I have received a full refund though through Paypal.
Here is some photos of the laptop: https://ibb.co/m1DVvb.

The laptop is wholly dusty when I received( It didn't receive proper clean before send out)- The screen has a spot on the lower right corner that brighter than other areas- missing two square covers on the screen bezel- The upper left screen frame is damaged- The rubber mat on battery is missing- The PCI express card cover cannot go back to its original place- There's even paper stuck in USB port.

Apart from these problems,
Called and emailed they told I have to send msg only through eBay, they cannot help since they do not work with the eBay store.

DarkStar

DarkStarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible returns/refund process

Tim

TimHamilton

Delayed for 3 months, then asked for more money

After numerous delay excuses for over 3 months, they said they had stock but I needed to pay more to get the item I had already paid for in full. When I asked for the product I had already paid for and waited over 3 months to be sent they canceled the order.

Stewy2

No refund

Zeffa

ZeffaQLD, 4034

Rip Off !!

AVOID !!! Poor Customer advertising!!
item shows in stock! but it can only be delivered to you for for a ridiculous price:
Postcode: 4034
Calculate Delivery Cost for Brother MFC-L5755DW
Delivery Cost:$193.95

got to Umart which is across the road

Stock level lies.

I ordered something which was listed as "5+ in stock". My order was then updated to "Processing" a couple of days later, then "Processed" the next day. Then two days after that I get an email to say the product is on backwards and won't be in stock for another month.

I could have had the products in my hands by now from another supplier if their system hadn't lied about having stock. Running awfully close to bait and switch.

I won't shop here again.

D night

D nightBrisbane

Horrible service, no pickup from 20 minutes away from my house. 4 days delivery time. Do not waste y

Horrible delivery times. Don't waste your money. Customers are nothing to these ripoff merchants. Order processed 5 days after order. Very poor service.

Do not, repeat, do not use this Company!

Drew

Drew

Shipping charges, credit card charges and postage "insurance"?

Ahah these guys want to charge me a 2% charge on top of their already large 2.5% credit card surcharge just to cover my purchase against their delivery company destroying the package. That there says it all, I'll pay a bit extra somewhere else. Thankfully after reading the reviews here I'm avoiding this place like the plague.

The worst customer service in the business