Megabuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Tommy J.

Tommy J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Spend your money else where!!! 24 days until posted!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alena

AlenaMelbourne

Incorrect and outdated details on MegaBuy web site

Product details on MegaBuy web site were incorrect, poor attention to detail. When I contacted MegaBuy chat, they replied that they were unable to assist, and I should email them.

Signature required

Couldnt do safe drop at front door. I get parcels delivered to my address for the past 13 years & nothing goes missing.

I should be able to ask to leave at from door / no signature required & accept all responsibility if the item is stolen.

It is a huge inconvenience for me to take time out of work to collect from the post office. For this reason I will not buy again from Megabuy.

wolfywollongong

Megabuy online store experience

Generally cheap prices, but their stock count on items cannot be trusted, you should call to check otherwise like me you will end up with back order parts and your project will come ot a halt while you wait (extremely annoying, and not even an appology).

Not the quickest of shippers, maybe thats why their prices are a bit cheaper.

wolfy

Yup went back to Mwave and no problems, no delays better information as to where the order is at, worth the extra couple bucks!

Order Delayed

I should have read these reviews first!

I ordered three complete work stations for my business, and needed them fast. I placed the order as the process said delivery in 1-3 business days. 5 business days later my order was still showing as 'processing'. I check on the reason - and they told me they were still checking pricing with the warehouse. What? No excuse. I had to cancel the order and go buy the equipment locally very last minute.

Avoid these guys.

nicky

nickyPerth

Misleading Deals

Online product, 2 available. Rang to order, told definitely 2 in stock. Paid with credit card + interest. Waited. Week later received email - product discontinued.
Refund or another product? Why take the money in the first place. Won't shop there again.

gemmy

gemmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy from Megabuy if you're in a hurry

Peter9

Peter9Tamworth

Beware of "in stock"

Does not deliver on time

Ordered on 11 Sept 2012 and paid by direct bank transfer for an HP scanner to be delivered in 3 days. More than 2 weeks later still no delivery.

They promised to refund but after another 3 weeks of waiting, still not received refund. Lots of excuses from MegaBuy, including staff being inexperienced, staff resigned, cannot sign cheque, etc..

After renegotiation and discussion, product finally received on 19 Oct 2012 in good order.
Competitive price
Missing delivery date range

BobJ

BobJCrows Nest

2 weeks to generate invoice??

I ordered computer stuff from them and delivery was good and fast via startrek, but they dont provide u an invoice with the product, in email they said invoice will appear on website within 3 days. well 2 weeks and nothing. will need to contact them to get my invoice. whata dodgy brothers shop from parramatta road.
fast delivery
no inovice with my products

wellstrum

wellstrumMelbourne

Don't be fooled.

Mega Misfortunate

I purchased a Vantec external HDD housing. Worked fine except that the power supply ran red hot and was about to burn down my house. No resposibility to MegaBuy as they did not manufacture it, I told them this in my emails.
Told them I would gladly pay for postage back to them, I just wanted a refund.
Zero responce?
I also emailed Vantec, they answered......!
Fast delivery
Absolutley no return to emails!

blah57

blah57melbourne

Poor ordering system

not happy jan..

These guys were fine, until the tracking of the product delivery said undeliverable because of no access. The company i work for sticks out like the proverbial. The company that delivers does heaps to our address, there is no security to reception, and the receptionist is very nice and efficient - the address i gave was accurate. When i found out that this happened, they were helpful at megabuy, but did not call me back when they said they would. Monday, if the goods are not delivered, there will be a charge back and they wear the courier cost as well as as the charge back fee.. it was also well out of the 1-3 days time frame they quoted. I've had goods from the UK arrive faster.

Bad Couriers and follow up..

Digimouse

DigimouseAU

Available? don't bet on it

hotrox

hotroxAU

Cannot choose couriers

Cannot choose couriers. I have had an order that involves several packages, and they have all been sent by different couriers. As a result packages are very difficult to track, and one courier company in particular has lost my package, very unprofessional courier company, they even left the delivery note on the ground in the rain.
Also the display of your order in the Megabuy website does not show specific part numbers...you need to write these down somewhere before you order so that you know exactly what item you are meant to receive in the mail.

Cannot choose couriers, no part numbers displayed in order list on Megabuy website