Megabuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (32)
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Navigation of the store wasnt bad. The range was really good. The quality of the products were great and the responseon my purchase to the time of the items depart from the store to my house great.

Adequate

The fact you charged me two postage charges for one order did annoy me and I nearly didn't order with you because of this. I will be unlikely to order again if this continues to be the case.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Price was right and product was good.

All the contacts were very good, product was recommended by staff, delivery was prompt.
Product performed great, could do with online or hard copy manual.
Just a small critic.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Performed better than expected

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi 128GB
Gerard

GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good range and great prices

Easy to navigate and great range at very competitive pricing. Reasonably fast. Overall good experience. Tip for improvement; show stock levels on website and more shipping options for website purchases would be nice

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The guys at Chermside were extremely helpful in helping me buy a gaming monitor providing me with lots of price options whilst explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each unit. i will shop there again.

Store LocationChermside
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service. So far excellent products

I purchased a small business laptop. I was undecided between and all in one desktop or a laptop. Any questions I had about the devices were promptly answers by Megabuy. Product came within a week.

Product PurchasedLevono laptop

HDMI and DVI/VGA Dual-Video Docking Station

Very happy with my purchase. It was delivered within a week and has made my life easier working across multiple screens. The documentation and DVD weren't much help, but I downloaded the software with no trouble.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipping and Good Tracking

Since moving address, I have used the online a couple of times. Good service, price and speed of postage. The experience was relatively painless. So far, no issues. Would use again

Product PurchasedWD 6TB Red Pro NAS HDD

Prompt Response - Needs More Detail on Listing

The store was easy to navigate, but the listing for the item I bought was ambiguous regarding the Model Number being offered. Staff I contacted responded promptly but were not able to easily resolve my query to clear up the ambiguity. I finally got some reassurance from the staff after exchanging some emails, and the correct product arrived.
The range of products is very good.
The quality of the product was exactly as expected.

R Butler

R ButlerIllawarra, NSW

Very easy and efficient

Very happy with the products - genuine Brother products, that were easy to find. They were efficiently delivered within 3 working days to a NSW regional centre, not a capital city.

Product PurchasedOnline

Punt paid off

Needed another computer to use at home, had not purchased a refurbished computer before. Ended up buying a HP Elitebook 9480m i7 refurbished laptop about a month or so ago. It is in very good condition, everything is working well, apart from a few light external surface scratches it appears almost new.

MicMac

MicMacCanberra 2600, ACT

Good range of products at a good price

I found it easy to navigate the online store which had a lot of products I was interested in.
I was very satisfied with the quality of the products I purchased and the shipping was very fast.

Suresh

SureshCentral West, QLD

The purchase and delivery went smoothly

The purchase and delivery went smoothly, but an enquiry as to its availability lead to an answer that turned out to be not true. When I called to find out if the product was in stock, the answer was "no" but the product was shipped on the same day.

Douglas

DouglasSydney, NSW

As expected

Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price
purchased
delivered - site told me when order was accepted, packaged, expected deliver (with expected timeframe).
Order came, it was well packaged and works as it should.

Linh

LinhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good but ...

HP USB-C Mini Dock advertised as having all the required ports and Pass-Through Charging but when charging cable is inserted, all ports become inactive, i.e. usb mouse/keyboard become non-operable and monitor is auto switched off.

Product PurchasedHP USB-C Mini Dock
Andrew K

Andrew KSydney, NSW

Great price, easy to order, delivered on time as promised

The HP Z27N monitor I purchased is great quality and was exactly as described on the website. Easy to set up and was productive within minutes. Did my research and monitor is performing exactly as I was expecting. Highly recommended it. Found it very easy to find and order the monitor I purchased. I also found the staff extremely friendly and informative when I checked details about the product and delivery timelines before I placed the online order.

Product PurchasedHP Z27n

Printer purchase

It was easy enough to navigate. The product I selected was exactly what I wanted as a replacement. The price was better than anywhere else that I looked at on line or in store.

Check emails

l check all emails, and buy things if l need them. I've been with Megabuy for over 8 years.The prices of the refurbished items is competitive. My last purchase was a Seagate 1 TB storage disc which arrived after only 3 days.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Ultraslim STEH1000301 (1TB)
Robert Sampimon

Robert SampimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

decent price. Fairly quick delivery

Item for sale came up on Google so via a direct link I bought the product. Lots of communications (probably too much) so I was well kept up to date

Product PurchasedSynology DX517