Megabuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (161)

carrod66

carrod66Horsham

As new at half price

Site easy to navigate when using keyword filters, brought up good range of products and all relevant specs listed. Purchased product as described, in good condition with no obvious signs of earlier mistreatment. Warranty given same as for a new product.

DiverJamesOz

DiverJamesOzIllawarra, NSW

Easy, fast and reliable

Needed a replacement hard drive for a NAS with specific features and geometry. Finding a suitable part on Megabuy’s online store was easy and fast. The checkout process was painless with all costs clearly articulated and a variety of payment options. Shipping was processed in under 24 hours (ordered Thursday, shipped Friday) with the package arriving within the advertised shipping time.

Great service, with a wide array of products on offer. Excellent online shopping experience.

Laptop Online Sales

Recently used the Megabuy online store to purchase a gaming style laptop.
They had the best price and also stock available.
The process was easy to use to order and pay for the machine, with plenty of notifications during the process. Product arrive in a few days and was easy to set up and get gong.

LaneyE

LaneyEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to find the item I wanted. Huge range of products. Easy payment process
Very fast postage.
Overall excellent would recommend and use again

Bdwilson

BdwilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, Smart purchase of Office365 licence

Only local online store that understood that buying a Digital Licence from them did not require postage and handling! Licence emailed next business day. Well done Megabuy your Online experience more transparent and smarter than others.

Megabuy is a scam website

I did a Google Search to buy a WD My Book 10TB Hard Drive to match the one I already own. I got several results with Megabuy the lowest cost so I bought the product. I did not realise the Megabuy website had defaulted to a similar but different product. WD Elements 10TB Hard Drive. I received the product, realized it was not what I thought I had bought and contacted Megabuy. They will give me a refund after deducting a 25% restock cost. This is a ripoff. I am not the first person to get caught by this website defaulting to a different product and counting on the customer not to notice the difference. I think Megabuy is deliberately practicing misleading and deceptive conduct. I want to return the product for a full refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good prices with sound backup service.

Megabuy offers computer products at good prices and has the real advantage of being contactable if there are any issues with the product or order. I have used Megabuy for several years for business purchases and can definitely recommend them.

Caveat - Buyer beware

Craig

Craig

Excellent service & rapid delivery

Store navigation easy. All products required were available. Products are genuine products. Ordered Tuesday, 12 January, Received Friday, 15 January

Rural Resident

Rural ResidentNorthern Region, NSW

No delivery to PO Box but will take your order

Checked in their Shipping & Returns page whether a PO Box is Ok. No mention of PO Boxes. Ordered my item entering a PO Box. Accepted the order, which will be rejected at some time in the future.
I live in a rural area where ALL mail goes to the local Post Office, who receive parcels up to 100's of kilos from a range of couriers for the community.

madmat

madmatAU

Nothing but lies

Amazing!

I found just what I wanted! Good quality and good prices.
The product is perfect, but what I really liked was the service, simply spectacular!

AllhailJ

AllhailJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheapest price & delivered next day

Shopped around for the cheapest price and Megabuy was the lowest. Wasn’t sure about the site because I hadn’t shopped there before. But put the order through, once payment cleared I was surprised the package was delivered next day was the 30th of December also so was impressed, I have multiple items from Mwave that where purchased before the ones from Megabuy and I’m still waiting for them to be shipped. Will definitely be looking to Megabuy first in future for more great deals.

Great service, website and price

I used the online store and found it very usable, unlike a lot of other tech stores. Ordering was simple and the staff has been great to deal with. Will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Graham Lalor

Graham LalorCrace 2911, ACT

Simple and easy to use

I was very satisfied with what i was looking for and the price was very competitive. The checkout and payment process was quick and simple

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Excelent service. Helpful and efficient.

I found the site easy to use and well structured, the on line help onest and to the point. As far as I am concerned there is a large range of products , made by well knowen brands and competitively priced.

Jan Z

Jan ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information about product made buying easy

Extremely pleased with this computer and have searched the site for other possible buys. The specifications were quite clear and the chat service helped also

Simon Wells

Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with stock being filtered as instock but is dropped shipped from supplier taking way to long to arrive

I used the website to find a power supply that would suit my build I used the sites inbuilt "instock" filter and found a suitable item, ordered on Monday, I am only 40min drive away... It is now late Friday and still no item..... The carrier does not know where the item is and Megabuy has not been extremely helpful at all.... Item ordered and paid for on Monday, apparently was not shipped until Wednesday and will now maybe turn up next week sometime website states 3 days delivery. Megabuy does not include the "processing" time in this 3 days..... So be aware if you order...

Unfortunately I have no confidence the item will actually turn up..

Great service and product.

Store was easy to use and customer support was excellent. My item arrived swiftly and my delivery requirements were met without any issues.

Vinh N.

Vinh N.Victoria

shocking after sale service

bought a Zebra 2D scanner from these people and within 2 weeks it stopped functioning properly. Zebra referred me back to Megabuy with the issue and all it is, is Zebra want me to try replacing the cable that connects the scanner to the PC. 3 weeks after contacting Megabuy with the problem, they kept asking ridiculous questions and no cable to be seen. The sort of questions they ask: Did the cable come with the scanner? What sort of cable was it? this product came from them and they don't know if the cable came with it or what sort of cable it was.. I will never ever buy anything from these people again.