Megabuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (170)

carrod66

carrod66Horsham

As new at half price

Site easy to navigate when using keyword filters, brought up good range of products and all relevant specs listed. Purchased product as described, in good condition with no obvious signs of earlier mistreatment. Warranty given same as for a new product.

DiverJamesOz

DiverJamesOzIllawarra, NSW

Easy, fast and reliable

Needed a replacement hard drive for a NAS with specific features and geometry. Finding a suitable part on Megabuy’s online store was easy and fast. The checkout process was painless with all costs clearly articulated and a variety of payment options. Shipping was processed in under 24 hours (ordered Thursday, shipped Friday) with the package arriving within the advertised shipping time.

Great service, with a wide array of products on offer. Excellent online shopping experience.

Laptop Online Sales

Recently used the Megabuy online store to purchase a gaming style laptop.
They had the best price and also stock available.
The process was easy to use to order and pay for the machine, with plenty of notifications during the process. Product arrive in a few days and was easy to set up and get gong.

LaneyE

LaneyEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to find the item I wanted. Huge range of products. Easy payment process
Very fast postage.
Overall excellent would recommend and use again

Bdwilson

BdwilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, Smart purchase of Office365 licence

Only local online store that understood that buying a Digital Licence from them did not require postage and handling! Licence emailed next business day. Well done Megabuy your Online experience more transparent and smarter than others.

Good prices with sound backup service.

Megabuy offers computer products at good prices and has the real advantage of being contactable if there are any issues with the product or order. I have used Megabuy for several years for business purchases and can definitely recommend them.

Craig

Craig

Excellent service & rapid delivery

Store navigation easy. All products required were available. Products are genuine products. Ordered Tuesday, 12 January, Received Friday, 15 January

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Navigation of the store wasnt bad. The range was really good. The quality of the products were great and the responseon my purchase to the time of the items depart from the store to my house great.

Adequate

The fact you charged me two postage charges for one order did annoy me and I nearly didn't order with you because of this. I will be unlikely to order again if this continues to be the case.

Amazing!

I found just what I wanted! Good quality and good prices.
The product is perfect, but what I really liked was the service, simply spectacular!

AllhailJ

AllhailJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheapest price & delivered next day

Shopped around for the cheapest price and Megabuy was the lowest. Wasn’t sure about the site because I hadn’t shopped there before. But put the order through, once payment cleared I was surprised the package was delivered next day was the 30th of December also so was impressed, I have multiple items from Mwave that where purchased before the ones from Megabuy and I’m still waiting for them to be shipped. Will definitely be looking to Megabuy first in future for more great deals.

Great service, website and price

I used the online store and found it very usable, unlike a lot of other tech stores. Ordering was simple and the staff has been great to deal with. Will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Graham Lalor

Graham LalorCrace 2911, ACT

Simple and easy to use

I was very satisfied with what i was looking for and the price was very competitive. The checkout and payment process was quick and simple

Excelent service. Helpful and efficient.

I found the site easy to use and well structured, the on line help onest and to the point. As far as I am concerned there is a large range of products , made by well knowen brands and competitively priced.

Jan Z

Jan ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information about product made buying easy

Extremely pleased with this computer and have searched the site for other possible buys. The specifications were quite clear and the chat service helped also

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service and product.

Store was easy to use and customer support was excellent. My item arrived swiftly and my delivery requirements were met without any issues.

HAppy with the deal

Too easy, no trouble at all getting where I wanted to be and happy with the range of products. I love the look and size of the HP 24" monitors.

Nick M.

Nick M.Cairns

Easy buying

I did not really navigate the site because I was responding to an email from Megabuy which had a product I was interested in. I also found another product while I was onsite. However, the site is easy to navigate. After purchase I had to make a change and remove an item - that was easy too.

Peter

Peter

So helpful in so many ways and very understanding

I purchased a NAS system but the wrong size disks, they were changed over with a store credit no questions asked.
MegaBuy online store is very easy to use and straight forward. It had all the products I needed at a very reasonable price. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases and most of all the service.

Shane L.

Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy process!

It easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I was after a specific product and therefore didn't greatly investigate the range.
The product I bought was of excellent quality.