Megabuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (136)

Laptop Online Sales

Recently used the Megabuy online store to purchase a gaming style laptop.
They had the best price and also stock available.
The process was easy to use to order and pay for the machine, with plenty of notifications during the process. Product arrive in a few days and was easy to set up and get gong.

Bdwilson

BdwilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, Smart purchase of Office365 licence

Only local online store that understood that buying a Digital Licence from them did not require postage and handling! Licence emailed next business day. Well done Megabuy your Online experience more transparent and smarter than others.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good prices with sound backup service.

Megabuy offers computer products at good prices and has the real advantage of being contactable if there are any issues with the product or order. I have used Megabuy for several years for business purchases and can definitely recommend them.

Craig

Craig

Excellent service & rapid delivery

Store navigation easy. All products required were available. Products are genuine products. Ordered Tuesday, 12 January, Received Friday, 15 January

Amazing!

I found just what I wanted! Good quality and good prices.
The product is perfect, but what I really liked was the service, simply spectacular!

AllhailJ

AllhailJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheapest price & delivered next day

Shopped around for the cheapest price and Megabuy was the lowest. Wasn’t sure about the site because I hadn’t shopped there before. But put the order through, once payment cleared I was surprised the package was delivered next day was the 30th of December also so was impressed, I have multiple items from Mwave that where purchased before the ones from Megabuy and I’m still waiting for them to be shipped. Will definitely be looking to Megabuy first in future for more great deals.

Graham Lalor

Graham LalorCrace 2911, ACT

Simple and easy to use

I was very satisfied with what i was looking for and the price was very competitive. The checkout and payment process was quick and simple

Jan Z

Jan ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information about product made buying easy

Extremely pleased with this computer and have searched the site for other possible buys. The specifications were quite clear and the chat service helped also

Product PurchasedHP desk drive

Great service and product.

Store was easy to use and customer support was excellent. My item arrived swiftly and my delivery requirements were met without any issues.

HAppy with the deal

Too easy, no trouble at all getting where I wanted to be and happy with the range of products. I love the look and size of the HP 24" monitors.

Product PurchasedPC monitor
Peter

Peter

So helpful in so many ways and very understanding

I purchased a NAS system but the wrong size disks, they were changed over with a store credit no questions asked.
MegaBuy online store is very easy to use and straight forward. It had all the products I needed at a very reasonable price. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases and most of all the service.

Shane L.

Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy process!

It easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I was after a specific product and therefore didn't greatly investigate the range.
The product I bought was of excellent quality.

Rokko

RokkoSydney, NSW

Best price, efficient communication and fast delivery

After I decided what mouse I wanted (the Logitech MX Master 3) I looked up pricing and found that Megabuy was definitely the cheapest - quite a bit cheaper than other online stores, and even a few dollars cheaper than Officeworks, even with the delivery fee taken into account.

So that sealed the deal, after which Megabuy kept me informed of the progress of my order every step of the way.

I placed my order and paid for it via EFT on the night of Wed 11 Nov, it got dispatched the next day, and it was on my doorstep on the morning of Mon 16 Nov. Can't get much quicker than that :-)

Product PurchasedLogitech MX Master 3
Bozo

BozoSydney, NSW

New PC

Easy navigation of models with detailed specs
Great range, even in my limited price range
Good machine, all the features I need
Customer Service answering my phone inquiries were polite & knowledgeable

Product PurchasedDell 9020

Best Service Ever!

Great price and amazingly fast delivery. Have used these guys several times and am constantly amazed at how fast the stuff arrives.

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good service - but keep and eye on your delivery subcontractors.

Had to dig a little for the required item. Your service was excellent, but be aware some Couriers will Ring and knock then flee. When I open the door there is no one there, and I need to visit some remote location to collect the item. (on all occasions I was obviously home with the Radio Loud and Windows open.)

Sean

Sean

Fast and simple

Easy ordering, website was easy to navigate. Quick delivery, only two days from order to delivery. Great communication, updates regularly, almost knew to the second where in the process the item was.

Mark James

Mark JamesSydney, NSW

A Delightful Online Shopping Experience

A friend pointed me to Megabuy and I am glad he did. The whole experience of finding the products I was interested in, researching the specifications, selection and checkout was brilliant.

I would shop at Megabuy again without hesitation, in fact I would check there first next time I need something.

Product PurchasedU2721DE
Patto

PattoSydney, NSW

Very fast and well informed

Store is easy to navigate, big range of networking gear and the parts works as expected. I was pleasantly surprised as I had never used this group before and NEVER fill out this kind of survey.

Product PurchasedUniFi Switch 24 POE Switch Gen 2

Outstanding service

This is how mail order in Australia should be. Products dispatched the same day as payment clearance and interstate delivery (even in COVID times) in 24 hours. Excellent service. Highly recommended.