Megabuy

Megabuy (page 2 of 16)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (138)

Best Service Ever!

Great price and amazingly fast delivery. Have used these guys several times and am constantly amazed at how fast the stuff arrives.

Good service - but keep and eye on your delivery subcontractors.

Had to dig a little for the required item. Your service was excellent, but be aware some Couriers will Ring and knock then flee. When I open the door there is no one there, and I need to visit some remote location to collect the item. (on all occasions I was obviously home with the Radio Loud and Windows open.)

Sean

Sean

Fast and simple

Easy ordering, website was easy to navigate. Quick delivery, only two days from order to delivery. Great communication, updates regularly, almost knew to the second where in the process the item was.

Mark James

Mark JamesSydney, NSW

A Delightful Online Shopping Experience

A friend pointed me to Megabuy and I am glad he did. The whole experience of finding the products I was interested in, researching the specifications, selection and checkout was brilliant.

I would shop at Megabuy again without hesitation, in fact I would check there first next time I need something.

Patto

PattoSydney, NSW

Very fast and well informed

Store is easy to navigate, big range of networking gear and the parts works as expected. I was pleasantly surprised as I had never used this group before and NEVER fill out this kind of survey.

Outstanding service

This is how mail order in Australia should be. Products dispatched the same day as payment clearance and interstate delivery (even in COVID times) in 24 hours. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Was relatively easy to find what I wanted.
A very good range of products at competitive prices.
Very satisfied with the quality of the product.

Delivery was very quick and well prepared

donian1956

donian1956Perth, WA

Excellent service

Online sales was a dream, items are of outstanding quality and Nick and his team provide excellect customer service. I will be recommending MegaBuy to friends and colleagues as a premium service with quality merchandise.
Thanks Nick and team for a great experience, I will return. :)

Lyrane Hill

Lyrane HillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally happy

I found the product I wanted quickly and easily. The Chat person was helpful and the fast delivery was amazing.
I am totally happy with the experience and would buy again from MegaBuy.

kevin1934

kevin1934South East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased with the product I bought, it looks real good & easy to use, in future I will keep in you in mind.

Every bit satisfied, I am very happy I bought it from you, also you have a shop in Queensland instead having to buy interstate, so I will keep you in mind.

Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

I was looking for a specific item which I found easily. Ordering and payment process was straight forward. My product was in stock and was delivered within the promised three days. So I'm very happy with using Megabuy and would use it again

Megabuy has continued to offer competitive prices and constantly improves its range

Following Megabuy since 2012. Improving range that caters for home students first computer, either refurbished or budget, to business products for small cottage businesses to be able to compete against businesses that have decades of investment capital behind them.

Found what I wanted, ordered it and it turned up. Exactly what online ordering is supposed to be like. Particularly liked the emails sent at every point of my products journey to my doorstop.

ADRIAN

ADRIANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had all the information I needed to get exactly what I need at a great price.

I found the store via staticice.com.au. I was able to check the details and confirm it was exactly what I needed. It was easy to find out shipping charges. The product was shipped quickly. Overall I couldn't ask for more.

Dale D.

Dale D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic, have used three times so far.

The menu & search functions are right on point and let you be as specific or basic as you want. They have the full range of brand range from budget to top of the range and all at below or matching other online stores, and have price matching but I haven't used it. I have managed to build a computer with parts ordered from there.

Barry

Barry

Fair Prices very fast delivery

Found what I wanted easily. The price was fair and delivery was very fast indeed. I have nothing more to say so will fill up with nothing to get t

In my hands within 6hrs

Ordered a router at 0730 and it was in my hands soon after lunch! The fast turnaround was great and the product was exactly what I wanted and was the cheapest around.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti AFi-R AmpliFi
Amo

Amo

Fast delivery and great prices

Grate price grate service

I was put onto you from the makers of the hyperx headphones and i am very happy with your prices and service. I will be happy to buy again soon.

G West

G WestSydney, NSW

Great prices and fast shipping

I have been using Megabuy for around 10 years without issues. Goods are generally very well priced and shopping is fast. Never had a problem that wasn't able to be resolved.