Megabuy

Megabuy (page 3 of 16)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (138)

Good Product

I did my research, found Megabuy Online had what I wanted and I simply purchased it. The printer was delivered after six business days in Covid19 conditions. Everything was in good condition.

Appy

AppySydney

Excellent customer service

Very easy to navigate through the store. Extensive product range and I am happy with the product bought. Prompt communication from team on question asked and speedy shipment. I will purchase from Megabuy again when needed and I recommend the business.

First purchase

Found the product I wanted very quickly, the product is working well.
Delivery was extremely quick which is pleasing.
Paypal charge was disappointing (first time I have had a fee for using Paypal), but still convenient for purchase.

Great prices - fast delivery

Really good range and prices.
Fast delivery. All items arrived within a week.
I'd like to see an option with items bundled together to reduce postage, Instead of individual postage fee for each item.

Nathan Miller

Nathan MillerQueensland

Good prices and delivery is always fast

I buy a lot of computer and Yealink telephone products online and I find this site has the products I want at the best prices and the delivery is always fast.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Megabuy Value All Round (Only issue is Courier Company Delivering the Item)

Purchased a Hard Disk wow a great price to buy.
The service of megabuy no complaints,
The Follow up No complaints (Happy that they do follow up actually).
Courier Company really bad always have issues with couriers I had to travel 140 klm to pick up parcel, I should have drove to Melbourne from Sydney "Really"
I would like to ask if I could have the option of choosing Startrack aka "Aust Post" because they will take the parcel back to local post office (2 klms away) saving me 3 days plus time off work.
Again megabuy is great Yes I recommend them (exception really would like option for Aust Post)

Thomas O.

Thomas O.Darling Downs, QLD

Next day delivery

Purchased a new lcd monitor and got next day delivery, very satisfied.
Usually look online for cheapest deals available on the internet, always been good prices through Megabuy.
Been a good and needed upgrade from my old setup.

Wayne P.

Wayne P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Very Good On-Line Store for those living in the Country away from the major cities.

As I live in Hervey Bay, in Queensland which is about 260 Km north of Brisbane. I find that, I can get all the best brand, computer hardware very quickly, through the On-Line Store, As well as paying very good, competitive pricing, Including delivery, for the computer hardware I buy. I highly recommend you check MegaBuy Out, you will not be disappointed

Perfect customer service

Had a query with when an item was going to be sent/delivered. The customer service from Gloria was second to none and the product was shipped and tracked perfectly. Highly recommend their services.

Serviceman

Serviceman

Very fast delivery. Ordered Monday, received Wednesday.

I was impressed with their very speedy service. To order a product on a Monday and receive it Wednesday was amazing, thank you!

I also received a few emails confirming every stage of the order progress, which was reassuring after being messed around by another vendor.

mark g.

mark g.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

Prompt delivery and processing of order - quickly responded to minor issue with product.
Followed up promptly and advised of progress via email.
Happy with the service and would use again into the future,

Zoran

ZoranSouth East Queensland, QLD

What customer service super and mega thank you Aaron for great knowledge and super service

Great easy access lots of parking products great prices very clan looking store new and refurbished customer service was more than great for what I paid its crazy very happy woohooo

Russianc4

Russianc4Sydney, NSW

Great tech store, fast and reliable

I bought two Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro USB 3.1 for a great price and four Sandisk UltraFit 32Gb. The website was easy to use and search for products. I would say a typical tech store with a lot of specialised products. Purchasing was a breeze and had multiple options of payment. The deliver came in two and was fast. The ordering and delivery was all done with 5 business days. The entire delivery was detailed and was updated through out the process of transit and delivery. I can recommend MegaBuy and can’t be more happy. Decent store for your tech/ tech office needs.

Super quick Shipping and best price

Geforce GT 1030 for my small form factor Dell PC. Megabuy had the best price I could find online and the item arrived within 3 days. I’m very happy and will buy from them again. Thanks :)

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

I am very satisfied with the product as it is in very high quality. Customer service was excellent also. Would be nice to have the option for online only products to be able to collect from the pysical store after ordering them online.

Great Service!

Ordered the product online, was kept in the loop at all times via email as to the status of the product and received the product at reception via a courier. Would buy from them again, no issues!

colrm

colrmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent processing and delivery of my order

I knew what I was after so satisfaction was not a condition.
I am very satisfied with the product I purchased. If I have need of a product in future, I will certainly use this company.

steve1016

steve1016Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and products

Megabuy Online provided excellent customer service, with a fast response to a question before purchasing the laptop. Item was delivered quickly as described. We would recommend using this company for purchasing a reconditioned computer.

ZNIU

ZNIUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received my Airpods Pro

shopped a pair of Airpods Pro from Megabuy Online ebay at a very sweet price.
I was concerned if the product was genuine and it seems like I was overly concerned when I received it.

Well packaged and they are genuine. Very happy to get this deal.

Michael Scott

Michael ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient, no stress

Good search menu, range good, needs more user reviews,, honest comparisons,, very happy with the monitor I bought, so far that is. Was not in for delivery but they left a card for post office pick up:)