Megabuy

Megabuy (page 4 of 16)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (136)

Alex

AlexCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic range, prices and service.

Very easy website to use, great range of products. Great service when you need some help. Have used for years and always been good to deal with. Freight times have been much better in the last year.

Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Exception good value and service

Extremely easy to find what I was after and a lot better value than the competitors delivery was prompt and now I have found Megabuy I’ll be back when I’m next in the market IT and supplies

Bobbi

BobbiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super helpful on the phone, really happy with my upgrades

I called with a few questions about upgrade products for my animation and video editing PC and the team were very helpful in confirming details and offering suggestions for more information to inform my decisions ahead of purchase. Products arrived exactly on time and the admin department were very helpful with a few additional questions I had. Really happy, will be making the move to Megabuy for my PC needs from now on.

Find out how Megabuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fantastic service, super quick delivery

Easy to find what I needed on the website. Paid on Monday, had my goods before Wednesday lunch. Was kept informed at every step of the purchase process. Really impressed with the level of service and speed of delivery. This will be my first stop for my next purchase.

anup lama

anup lamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, delivered within 3 days

It was easy, heaps of products online, shipped quickly and informative. No issues with anything, product comes with warranty, all good. Would recommend to my friends to buy ultrawide monitor

Jon H

Jon HSydney

I'm impressed!

Very reasonable prices and the shipping was extremely quick. I ordered a monitor desk mount on a Tuesday night, the order was processed almost immediately and I received it on Friday morning.

Great Service

My son had no trouble finding the items we were looking for as he had already ordered some for himself.
The quality of the products is great and we are very happy with them.

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Price and Great Service

Easy to navigate and search for specified items. Customer service regarding selected items was prompt and helpful. Items were split into 2 deliveries with 1 item arriving a day later via Star Track. Was happy with this as item went to Post Office and needed to be signed for. Other items arrived 3 business days later but via FASTWAY. Was very unhappy with this courier as items were just left on front porch.
Would definitely deal with Megabuy again but would request a different courier especially after reading ProductReview's reviews of Fastway.

NAH

NAHSydney Surrounds, NSW

I bought a refurbshed pc monitor online and love it!

this monitor is top quality. no problems so far after 5 days and it arrived in a box as new and stickers etc.
I saved 50% and am very happy thank you

Home Owner

Home OwnerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good service with quick delivery accurately indicated

Clear accurate description, prompt delivery and simple transaction. Good range of items available allowing suitable selection. Original unopened packaging and clear transactions and delivery advice. Looking forward to dealing with them again

Great price - quick delivery

My item was easy to find on the website, cheaper than any other online retailer and arrived very quickly.
All round great shopping experience.
I will definitely be buying from MegaBuy again.

Troy B.

Troy B.Palmerston, NT

Excellent price - even better the delivery time (in a pandemic!) Well done

My item was eay to find (via Staticice.com.au) and at an excellent price. Delivery was earlier than expected, in a few days - even in the middle of a global pandemic. The product arrived in excellent condition and is working as expected.

pon jayling

pon jayling

Great experience.

Decent website, found what I wanted easily and for a very reasonable price. The product arrived in a timely manner and was tracked. That said, not sure about the $5 handling fee on top of delivery but that was transparent and I'm sure there's a reason for it. Even with that included the price was very competitive.

Corey A

Corey AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range of products, fast service

The item I wanted was listed as in-stock on the website, I purchased it and it was delivered in a couple of days. Fantastic service. I will definitely buy from this store again.

Geoffro

GeoffroMurray Region, NSW

A truly great experience to shop online

I wanted a to increase the RAM in my computer and selected some in the mid price range and
what I received was a great product and exactly as described in the online store.
I will shop at Megabuys again without hesitation

Michelle

MichelleWimmera, VIC

The laptop wanted

I found the computer at a different store but was unable to get a reasonable price I did some research and I got the computer I wanted for an excellent price and it turned up in a week of buying it... Thanks Megabuy

Great.

Was very easy to navigate, found what I was looking for and very happy with the quality of the product. Communication about my purchase and delivery was great and fast.

Duz

DuzPerth, WA

Happy with e-store, postage/packaging and product

I knew what I want already. The store search works well to match on product/item number so I found it easily. Megabuy was a good compromise between price and availability. Also, once you include postage cost and delivery time, Megabuy was a great pick. My purchase arrived very timely and packaged well.

digbym

digbymSydney Surrounds, NSW

Explant prompt service every thing i asked for was done with out any problems very professional

Dell modem returned instructions very direct and to the point very easy to follow
The correspondence back and forth was direct and directly to the point
staff very professional & helpful great people to do business with

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and supply in a challenging time

Very easy site to navigate and find technology products. Also easy to order and pay. Fast delivery in a challenging time. Product was delivered in good condition. Nothing to fault here.