KWS

KWSPerth, WA

Worst flowers ever

Quality the worst ....The delivery was 4.59 for a delivery before 5pm really ! , then there was already open roses and brown leaves and not even in a box water went everywhere. I found out where 140 dollars and more like a 60 dollars at best ....over priced for what we got. And when emailed them about it they didn’t even email or call me... so now I will review....and the flowers I have had for 3 days are now all brown leaves, didn’t even last the week I have had better flowers from coles... would never use this company again poor service poor quality and highly would avoid...

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi there - thank you so much for getting in touch,

I am so sorry to hear of the terrible experience and would love to follow up on this. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch.

Leigh

LeighSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Sent flowers to a friend, paid a lot and flowers were not the same as picture,
Didn’t mind they might have been not the same flowers but you only got half the number of flowers in picture. Waste of money

Maz

Maz

Value for money

I ordered the lush special flowers yesterday for delivery the following day and spoke to a lovely lady named Emily. The flowers were delivered by 6pm as stated on their website and while they didn't resemble the picture online exactly ( they never do with most florist) the recipient loved them and that's all that mattered. As I was on a budget and only had a certain amount to spend, Emily waived delivery fee for me which I was very grateful for. She was lovely on the phone too.
And no I was not offered a reward for submitting a good review

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Maz, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Try Somewhere else!

Very disappointed that the flowers my niece recieved well after the guaranteed 6pm delivery time also did not really resemble what l had seen online and ordered over the phone! Disappointing!!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Donna, I do apologise for your experience. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference I would be happy to look into this as soon as possible.

WNCNI
l was told that l would be refunded the $14.95 delivery fee........still waiting! The difference to what l ordered as to what my niece recieved is disgraceful !!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

I do apologise for the delay in reply Donna - Thanks for sending that reference through!

I will have someoen from my team touch base with you today in regards to this!

Happy teethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and not local

Buyer beware! I called Meg's Flowers but end up dealing with Sarah's Flowers! Suffice to say neither Meg or Sarah are local Florists, this is a national distributor, but their online presence pretends they are in Lenah Valley. http://www.megsflowerslenahvalley.com.au/

This was what they sent for a condolence. I asked for an arrangement but instead they sold me a vase. The brief was for red white and blue for the beloved football team - fail...

They refunded $60 of the $180, yes you read that correctly. Oh and they still had my credit card details to process that refund.

WNOZS

Happy teeth

Update! Heard nothing further... silence... silence... oh and now they send me promotional email spam - unsubscribe - pretty sure that's illegal like holding credit card details

Dishonest save your money

I'm so sorry to say I can't rate megs florist Geelong at all
I ordered flowers for my niece spending $134 including delivery. I requested sunflowers to be incorporated into an arrangement and was assured they had them in stock
and they would be there
The arrangement had zero sunflowers. 2 gerberas 2 Lillies and 2 roses thrown together with cheap filler flowers not even nicely arranged.
My experience with this company has shown to me they are dishonest unprofessional in their application and greedy I'm sorry to say.
Save your hard earned and go elsewhere

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Diana, I am sorry to hear about this experience with us. I would love to get in touch to see what I can do to help further. Did you have an order reference number, so I can have a look at this? Thank you!

Diana
Diana
Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thanks so much for sending that through Diana. I will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to correcting this experience.

Happy Mum

Happy MumWestern District, VIC

Terrific flowers and professional service

Ordered a bunch of flowers for our daughter’s birthday last weekend- always tricky because it’s all about trusting the florist to provide what you pay for. Daughter received what I was promised and she loved the flowers. Meg’s is a ery professional service and friendly, helpful girl at the ordering point. Will definitely use Meg’s flowers again and happily recommend. Thank you, Meg’s!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

That's great to hear, we are so so pleased that we could assist you!

SCAM - Awful service, sub-par product, no responses to queries.

Ordered an expensive bouquet for Mother's Day. When she received them, they were nothing like what was pictured. Cheap bunch we could have picked up from supermarket for $30, instead of the $130 we paid. Emailed complaint (with photos for comparison). Email ignored. Phoned and was spoken to rudely, insisting that I give them understanding as it was Mother's Day and they were very busy. Phone worker was rude and kept cutting me off. Put me on hold for over 45 mins to what I presume was a dead line with no one on the other end as it never answered. No shopfront or real workers to speak to, just telemarketers in a call center. Will NEVER order from here again. Website is a scam and I will be reporting to the Office of Fair Trading.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi there Amanda. I'm so sorry that you've had such a poor experience. Please provide your order reference code and we will assist you as soon as possible.

WGZOF

Amanda R.

You could also respond to the email I sent a week ago with photos of the bunch delivered for comparison.

not as described

got the flowers yesterday and really poor quality and not a described,so i complained and they said they would replace the flowers ,god almighty the replacement was poorer quality again.
dont bother with this lot.the original one i was supposed to be sent ,to what i was sent and the replacement and no refund even though i thought they do the right thing ..STAY AWAY

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you so much for providing photos. I would like to ensure this is fixed as soon as possible. If you would please comment your 5 letter order reference, we will be in touch as soon as possible to make sure this issue is resolved properly.

pb006

Yes you offered a refund but your team is pathetic when my partners daughter passed away this year and you guaranteed a better replacement and all she got was a poorer quality for mothers day.pathetic service on your team

Megs F.Megs Flowers

I am truly so sorry for you and your partner's loss. I would very much like to help out in any way I can if you would like to provide your order reference.

Jackie NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING! Do not use MEG’S FLOWERS

Jackie N

Hi, somebody phoned me on Monday night, she promised she would refund my money, but I am still waiting for that to happen. The order reference number is WJJHQ.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Jackie, I have located your order and I will be sending through a confirmation of the conversation you had with one of our team on Monday. Thank you so much for providing your order reference.

JoJo

Not what was on the website

I ordered my mother’s birthday present from megs flowers. What I ordered off the website and to what my mother received where 2 totally different bouquets. I was very disappointed!!! and the hold time to get through to their customer service was even worse. The only good thing was that gentleman I spoke to once I finally got through refunded my money straight away and when I showed him the photos he couldn’t believe it either. I will never order through Megs flowers again.

JoJo

I was given a refund on the day of my order which it states in my review above. So I don’t know what else you would like to achieve?!?

Megs F.Megs Flowers

If you would like to discuss anything further JoJo, please let me know.

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t use megs flowers

I ordered flowers for a family member for Easter. The family member is a florist and she said the flowers were 3rd rate and that I had been ripped of big time. I contacted mega but had no response from them.

Janine

The flowers were for Jane Brett at apartment 9 35 Walter hay drive Noosaville ordered before Easter.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you Janine - I have located your order with us, and will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to this!

CarolIllawarra, NSW

Poor Service and communication

Hi,
I ordered a bunch of flowers and chocolates for my daughter-in-law's birthday to be delivered on April 23. By the evening my son told me they had not received them, although I had received a text saying that they had been delivered. After a couple of phone calls I was told they were delivered to the wrong address. The company had the correct address and my phone number. I would have thought the delivery driver would use google maps to locate the address. No further contact from the company, twice placed on hold for long periods and no response to my text or emails. After no response and poor communication I asked for a refund but have had no response.

Thank you for your prompt reply. The order was for Jenny : ref WDYFS

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude Customer Service!

Mel

I was help late last night by a lovely lady by the name of Megan. She has gone above and beyond for me. You need more people like her working for you. But unfortunately I will not shop with Meg’s flowers again.

Ian James

Ian JamesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Never Again

I rang and ordered flowers from Meg's Hobart to be delivered for Easter on the Thursday before Easter at 1.30pm and was guaranteed that they would be delivered that afternoon. I checked to make sure the delivery had been made at 8.00pm that evening, no delivery. I sent a email message to Meg's flowers immediately, rang the number I had previously used to place the order, no reply to either. The order was never delivered and on the Tuesday following I rang again and was placed hold for 3/4 of an hour before hanging up the first time and 20 mins the second time. I did get a full refund a week after placing the order and about 5-6 phone calls of being put on hold and being passed around like a football.

simonLaunceston, TAS

Thought this time they may get it right

simon

no order ref given , it was done by rep over phone

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you, Simon! We have someone from my team locating your order, and will be in touch with you shortly!

Christina EasonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Deceptive

I rang and asked specifically if the dried flower arrangement was available as I knew they were scarce with the drought. I was told they were definitely available and paid $132 for the arrangement and delivery. I got a message the next day around 11am that they were substituting flowers that were not dried as they were hard to get at the moment. Very angry and cancelled the order. Call centre were not as nice when I complained as when I was ordering.

Jenny

JennyIllawarra, NSW

Deceptive and misleading conduct

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Jenny, I am so sorry to hear this has happened. I would really like to follow this up for you. Do you have your reference so I can locate your order? Thank you.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I had paid for

Whilst I can appreciate flowers can be seasonal. I was disappointed with how different the flowers was to the picture. You base your purchase on what you see on the website and I think its fair to say the flowers are quite different. They were discounted as a special offer (still paid $60.00) so it may result in using cheaper flowers. First picture shows what I was purchasing and the second picture shows what was delivered.

Disappointed

Unfortunately a very disappointing experience.. ordered from interstate so couldn't view actual flowers or size of bunch...trusted that $90 would be med-large bunch but turned out to be a very small bunch that fitted in a kitchen drinking glass and the roses died on day 2. Not recommended.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Jae, I'm so sorry to hear you're disappointed in what was received. Would you be able to provide me with your reference code?

Jae
Jae

Hi, the ref code was TATZE

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you! We will be in touch with you ASAP to resolve this issue.