Megs Flowers

Terrible service and they lied about delivery!

Ordered flowers to be delivered to mum Saturday before mothers day I rang to see if mum got them she had not received them at 6pm. I called Megs flowers and was told that she would call the driver to see where they where and get back to me, no call from them ! The next morning I received a text message saying that the courier had left the flowers with a "carer" at the village where my mum lives. NOT TRUE they were left at the front of the centre which was closed for the weekend! A nurse found them and brought them to mum lucky because they were left out side on the footpath.

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you

Terrible quality flowers

Price of ten tulips purchased was $92. The quality was abysmal. Even Woolworths would have thrown them away instead of selling them. I feel completely ripped off and won't return

Hi Robert, I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the flowers that were delivered. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you

Flowers were not like the photo, total rip off!

I ordered the dancer flower box for mother's day. I didn't receive the $10 discount advertised online and they don't tell you that delivery costs $30 be that there is no possibility to pick it up to save this cost unless you ask. So the total order added up to $120. I received the flowers and they are half the size of what I was expecting from the photo, based on the number of flowers pictured in the photo and the size of the box in comparison to others listed on their website. So totally disappointed. The arrangement is about the size of my flat heeled ankle boots. When you want to really surprise someone, be prepared for an underwhelming bunch of flowers. Serves me right for trying some where online with no shop front. See the photos of what I received compared to those online photo.

Hi Sarah, I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the flowers that were delivered. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you

Bad costumer service

Never order from you again, you basically stole my money .... reason part of our policy to not make arrangements with the person receiving the flowers and chocolat and that there is a deadline for costumers service..meanwhile the purchaser lives accross the world in an opposite time zone. You have the worst client service I have ever seen. The receiver Stephanie M. s a prominent business women in the Melburne fashion industry as well as her twin in Elwood. Sorry but I will tell anyone I know what your response was and that your refusal to compensate me.

Hi Danielle, I can only apologise about the experience you have had. This is certainly rare to hear about the service that has been provided. At this stage I am not able to locate any order under your details, can I please have your order reference?I have called and basically begged for you to at least give me something for my money, your response...sorry our policy...sorry it was too long ago...I explained that since I thought waiting to be in Australia in person would be easier to make other arrangements... and your responsr was...no there is nothing you wanted to do.Hey Danielle, thank you for the response. We're really sorry about this issue - it definitely doesn't sound like you've received the level of customer service we expect. Can you please provide us with your order reference so we can locate the order and follow this up?

Never again

Yesterday I called Megs Flowers in Cooroy (07) 5301 9305 to check if they are delivering the same day to the Cooroy area. [Name Removed] , who picked up the phone was very determined not to let me go before I placed my order and advised my contact details. She told me because I called just after 2 pm, my order can not be delivered the same day, which I totally understood. I explained that it was essential that this delivery makes to it's destination early in the morning and if that is not possible, I will just make some other arrangements. [Name Removed] assured me that would be the case and I have nothing to worry about. Then she asked me if I wanted to add a card to the flowers, and I greed so she has emailed the invoice, which I paid right away.
Today, just after lunch I called 1300 448 626 to check if my order has been delivered as promised. [Name Removed] told me that because I paid a standard delivery, my order will be delivered before 6.00pm today. When I asked how come no one advised me that I will not get what I was promised and what I paid for, [Name Removed] sent me a message while we were talking on the phone!!! I have been advised that even the flowers that I paid for will be substituted so that the florist is able to deliver TODAY.
While talking to [Name Removed] yesterday,I asked what sort of fresh flowers do they have in their local shop and she recommended to go with a hyacinth in Dander Special boxed arrangement, worth almost $100.00. This afternoon I got advised that they don't have them in stock and some other flowers will be delivered.

I have never experienced such poor service and this is far the biggest rip off I've experienced by any business in Australia.
If you still want order from this mob, please at least get the receiver to take a photo because they will not receive what you have paid for.

Hi Sak, I sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused on your recent order. I would be more than happy to follow this up for you. Please send through your order reference number and I will be in contact as soon as possible. Thank you.

Back in the good books...

Ordered flowers for my girl on Valentine's day from Megs flowers and I tell you my girl was very happy, the flowers arrived in showroom condition and beautifully presented which got me back in the good books with the Mrs...

Thanks so much Cliff! Have a wonderful day!

Belconnen ACT Store.

I ordered flowers from the Belconnen Store in ACT. The order showed up on time as promised and the quality was Outstanding. I will recommend these guys to who ever asks. Great Service and Great Product. Well done guys.

Hi P Swiridziuk, thanks so much for your fabulous review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again!

Fabulous Flowers, Fabulous Service

When ordering from interstate always a little hesitant, so researched a little. Decided to choose Megs Flowers and was not disappointed. Ordered after midday, flowers were delivered within a few hours and exactly what I ordered. Was sent a message on delivery. Very impressed, will use again. Cheers Paula

Hi Paula, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Great Value, Great Service!

Phoned after midday to order some flowers to be delivered to my wife at work for our third (meeting) anniversary. Lady I spoke to could not have been more charming and helpful. Flowers arrived that afternoon and said wife was absolutely delighted.

Hi Nigel, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Excellent Quality and ease of online ordering

Thanks Megs Flowers. The flowers were delivered as shown in the picture and the recipient mentioned they were beautiful and fresh. Delivery was on time and it was easy ordering on-line. I'll be back.

Hi Lauren, Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review. I'm glad you were happy with our service and we look forward to helping you again in he future. Have a wonderful day.

Great service with Good quality

Have used Megs Flowers a few times now and will not hesitate to use the service again and again. The website is so easy to use and have never had any issues. Thankyou for brightening up my friends day.

Hi Tracey thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Perfect service

I can not thank megs flowers enough. I sent someone flowers for Xmas. The flowers were delivered on time and were well received and appreciated. I will be using them for all my north of the river florist needs.

Hi Anthony, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Have used Meg's Flowers several times and they are always nice flowers reliable and quick to delivery. Yesterday they delivered within 30 mins of my ordering. That is impressive.

Hi Caroline, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

The flowers were perfect!

I sent some flowers to my friend who was in hospital over Christmas. She was delighted with them and sent me a photo. The flowers were very fresh, beautifully arranged and of a high quality. They were delivered in the time frame requested. This is the third time that I have used Megs Flowers and I have been very impressed with your excellent service and the beauty of the flowers. Highly recommended.

Hi Meredith, Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are happy to know our flowers brightened up someones day :).

Grateful thanks

Service was friendly and efficient.. In times of sorrow, just what is needed.As a nervous computer operator I usually go to my friendly florist but everyone was on holidaysfuner Many thanks.

Hi, thanks for the lovely review Carmel, I'm really happy to hear we were able to help make a sorrowful time a little easier. Thanks again.

Timely arrival

The flowers were bright and colourful but the roses only lasted a couple of days which was very disappointing, and the picture sent to me was nothing like the flowers that were received, however they arrived on time which was great.

Hi Dianne, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. we take your feedback very seriously and will be in touch shortly. Have a lovely day.

I always use Meg’s in Canberra.

I was very impressed with the professional handling of my order with delivery within a few hours at the busiest time of the year. Email confirmation was immediate. The receiver loved the quality.

Hi, thanks for the lovely review Peter. I'm so happy to hear you are impressed with our service. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

The flowers were a hit!

The arrangement was beautiful and the native plant candle was a hit.Your service was extremely prompt and booking staff very friendly.

Hi Pam, thanks for the lovely review. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Very Reliable

Ordered my 93 year old Mum 12 red roses for Christmas. They were delivered the same day in a beautiful box and she loves them. Great reliable service.

Hi Roger, thanks for the wonderful review, I'm really happy to hear your mum loved her roses. Have a lovely day.

My Mother loved the flowers so much!

She said there were plenty of flowers and wonderful colours. A large bunch with many different flowers and some almost ready to bloom which meant more flowers to come in the days ahead.

Hi, thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear your mum loved the flowers. Can I please have your order reference?aqvsb

Ordered some flowers for Perth this afternoon but could not access link on email to check delivery status. Any help?
Hey Joyce, So sorry we have not gotten back to you sooner. Please let us know if you need further assistance with your question or feel free to give us a call on 1300 448 626. Thank you.

Why are the flowers completely different from your advertising picture? Wrong colour wrong box and more green leaves then flowers? Please come and pick your flowers up and refund my money.
Hi Andrew - I'm sorry you've been disappointed with the flowers received. Could you please send your order reference code so I can look into this for you? Thank you!Thank you for replying, Ref code - JQVSG ThanksThanks Andrew - I'll be in touch with you soon!

I have used Meg’s Flowers twice during the past week. Unfortunately, my previous order (Order Ref: GBWRL) had the flowers delivered at the very last minute, the flowers were dry and in a unhealthy stare and lastly, the delivery person didn’t even have the patience to wait until my mother opened the door, rather had left the flowers behind. As discussed to the lady when I had placed the order, my mother is elderly and takes time to open the door. Mum reports that she was opening the door when the delivery person didn’t wait – this is unacceptable as it demonstrates an unfriendly service. Having the flowers arrive in the late afternoon is also questionable as I would have preferred that Mum received her gift earlier in the day(even though I had placed the order earlier the previous day) Also, the flowers are already wilting! Could you please contact me concerning these matters
Hi Michael, I'm really sorry to hear this happened with your order. We have attempted to contact you but had no answer and have left you a voice message. We will try again soon. Thank you