CherC
CherCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Birthday bouquet

Delivered fresh and early, cat friendly. Very much comparable to online website pics, plenty of bloomed roses, many white unbloomed. 'Very beautiful' reported by recipient, I can't see them due to lockdown, pictures look beautiful.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi CherC, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything was amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Overpriced

Ordered the $79 bundle for my grandmas birthday. Whilst I understand that there are issues with COVID and seasonal stock, I don’t think that this is worth the $79 + $15 shipping I paid. The ferns are falling apart and flimsy and nothing like the pictured image online.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Cait - I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to have this corrected for you!

If you could please send through your 5 letter order reference code, someone from our team will be in touch.

Cait
Cait

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. My reference number is BHXKB

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thanks so much for your reply Cait, I will have someone from our team reach out to you today to correct this!

False advertising - I wish I’d had time to read the reviews!

Find out how Megs Flowers compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Very poor value for money

Very disappointing when they showed up compaired to any others. Looked like a salad bowl. Very poor value for money

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi David, I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to follow up on this for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter reference code, I will have someone from my team touch base with you today.

So disappointing!

Ordered a beautiful colourful bouquet for a friends housewarming. What was delivered was 6 flowers and a bunch of green leaves. I was too embarrassed to give them to my friend so I just ended up throwing them out.
They told me the delivery window was between 2-6pm so I had to take a half day off work and they turned up at 5:45pm. There was no water in the vase and the leaves and flowers already looked like they were on their way to dying. Called and spoke to Jake in customer service who was lovely and helpful but unfortunately I won’t be shopping with this company again.

WSGQC

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you so much for sending that through, I do apologise for my delay in reply. I will have a team member contact you today in regards to correcting this experience for you!

KWS
KWSPerth, WA

Worst flowers ever

Quality the worst ....The delivery was 4.59 for a delivery before 5pm really ! , then there was already open roses and brown leaves and not even in a box water went everywhere. I found out where 140 dollars and more like a 60 dollars at best ....over priced for what we got. And when emailed them about it they didn’t even email or call me... so now I will review....and the flowers I have had for 3 days are now all brown leaves, didn’t even last the week I have had better flowers from coles... would never use this company again poor service poor quality and highly would avoid...

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi there - thank you so much for getting in touch,

I am so sorry to hear of the terrible experience and would love to follow up on this. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch.

Leigh
LeighSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Sent flowers to a friend, paid a lot and flowers were not the same as picture,
Didn’t mind they might have been not the same flowers but you only got half the number of flowers in picture. Waste of money

Maz
Maz

Value for money

I ordered the lush special flowers yesterday for delivery the following day and spoke to a lovely lady named Emily. The flowers were delivered by 6pm as stated on their website and while they didn't resemble the picture online exactly ( they never do with most florist) the recipient loved them and that's all that mattered. As I was on a budget and only had a certain amount to spend, Emily waived delivery fee for me which I was very grateful for. She was lovely on the phone too.
And no I was not offered a reward for submitting a good review

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Maz, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Try Somewhere else!

Very disappointed that the flowers my niece recieved well after the guaranteed 6pm delivery time also did not really resemble what l had seen online and ordered over the phone! Disappointing!!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Donna, I do apologise for your experience. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference I would be happy to look into this as soon as possible.

WNCNI
l was told that l would be refunded the $14.95 delivery fee........still waiting! The difference to what l ordered as to what my niece recieved is disgraceful !!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

I do apologise for the delay in reply Donna - Thanks for sending that reference through!

I will have someoen from my team touch base with you today in regards to this!

Happy teethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and not local

Buyer beware! I called Meg's Flowers but end up dealing with Sarah's Flowers! Suffice to say neither Meg or Sarah are local Florists, this is a national distributor, but their online presence pretends they are in Lenah Valley. http://www.megsflowerslenahvalley.com.au/

This was what they sent for a condolence. I asked for an arrangement but instead they sold me a vase. The brief was for red white and blue for the beloved football team - fail...

They refunded $60 of the $180, yes you read that correctly. Oh and they still had my credit card details to process that refund.

WNOZS

Happy teeth

Update! Heard nothing further... silence... silence... oh and now they send me promotional email spam - unsubscribe - pretty sure that's illegal like holding credit card details

Dishonest save your money

I'm so sorry to say I can't rate megs florist Geelong at all
I ordered flowers for my niece spending $134 including delivery. I requested sunflowers to be incorporated into an arrangement and was assured they had them in stock
and they would be there
The arrangement had zero sunflowers. 2 gerberas 2 Lillies and 2 roses thrown together with cheap filler flowers not even nicely arranged.
My experience with this company has shown to me they are dishonest unprofessional in their application and greedy I'm sorry to say.
Save your hard earned and go elsewhere

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Diana, I am sorry to hear about this experience with us. I would love to get in touch to see what I can do to help further. Did you have an order reference number, so I can have a look at this? Thank you!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thanks so much for sending that through Diana. I will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to correcting this experience.

Happy Mum
Happy MumWestern District, VIC

Terrific flowers and professional service

Ordered a bunch of flowers for our daughter’s birthday last weekend- always tricky because it’s all about trusting the florist to provide what you pay for. Daughter received what I was promised and she loved the flowers. Meg’s is a ery professional service and friendly, helpful girl at the ordering point. Will definitely use Meg’s flowers again and happily recommend. Thank you, Meg’s!

Megs F.Megs Flowers

That's great to hear, we are so so pleased that we could assist you!

SCAM - Awful service, sub-par product, no responses to queries.

Ordered an expensive bouquet for Mother's Day. When she received them, they were nothing like what was pictured. Cheap bunch we could have picked up from supermarket for $30, instead of the $130 we paid. Emailed complaint (with photos for comparison). Email ignored. Phoned and was spoken to rudely, insisting that I give them understanding as it was Mother's Day and they were very busy. Phone worker was rude and kept cutting me off. Put me on hold for over 45 mins to what I presume was a dead line with no one on the other end as it never answered. No shopfront or real workers to speak to, just telemarketers in a call center. Will NEVER order from here again. Website is a scam and I will be reporting to the Office of Fair Trading.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi there Amanda. I'm so sorry that you've had such a poor experience. Please provide your order reference code and we will assist you as soon as possible.

WGZOF

Amanda R.

You could also respond to the email I sent a week ago with photos of the bunch delivered for comparison.

not as described

got the flowers yesterday and really poor quality and not a described,so i complained and they said they would replace the flowers ,god almighty the replacement was poorer quality again.
dont bother with this lot.the original one i was supposed to be sent ,to what i was sent and the replacement and no refund even though i thought they do the right thing ..STAY AWAY

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Thank you so much for providing photos. I would like to ensure this is fixed as soon as possible. If you would please comment your 5 letter order reference, we will be in touch as soon as possible to make sure this issue is resolved properly.

pb006

Yes you offered a refund but your team is pathetic when my partners daughter passed away this year and you guaranteed a better replacement and all she got was a poorer quality for mothers day.pathetic service on your team

Megs F.Megs Flowers

I am truly so sorry for you and your partner's loss. I would very much like to help out in any way I can if you would like to provide your order reference.

Jackie NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING! Do not use MEG’S FLOWERS

Jackie N

Hi, somebody phoned me on Monday night, she promised she would refund my money, but I am still waiting for that to happen. The order reference number is WJJHQ.

Megs F.Megs Flowers

Hi Jackie, I have located your order and I will be sending through a confirmation of the conversation you had with one of our team on Monday. Thank you so much for providing your order reference.