Megs Flowers
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Megs Flowers

Terrible service.

Ordered flowers 10am with a guaranteed delivery of same day by 5pm....still not delivered the following day.
Disgusting service. It was so disappointing.

sally  r.
sally r.

Someone rang me yesterday and told me it wasn't delivered and could be delivered that day.....but that's too late I asked for a refund still not received it !!!

Tash
TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling !!!! Not even worth 1 star

Flowers were almost dead and very wilted absolutely not what I ordered and was left at the door even though the recipient was home all day no knock on the door or anything, disappointed , cost alot of money and am suppose to be happy with a lousy $30 refund disgusting will not be using again and will be sharing around for people not to use this service at all

Debbie Barnett
Debbie BarnettDarwin, NT

False advertising

I ordered some flowers for delivery and I was very disappointed as they looked nothing like what was advertised. This is what was delivered and what was advertised. Poor structure and the focal flowers seem to be less than what was shown on their website. Definitely won’t be using them again. Have emailed my thoughts but am yet to get a response.

Jennifer P
Jennifer PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed with both service and product

Overpriced

Ordered flowers for my wife's Birthday, was told the roses were very big, very embarrassed when they arrived.
Never use this company again

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

The actual arrangement that was delivered was half of what’s advertised! (See photos attached) It’s clearly not what we hoped to be delivered to a family member who lost a loved one overseas. We were happy to pay the price for the advertised “Peace Special” we thought we were buying. It’s obviously a false advertisement, or deliberately misleading at best. Would not recommend this business to anybody! We understand that certain flowers may need to be substituted due to Covid but not be reduced in volume by 50%!!!

BSTSO

MayJ

Very poor value for money

Very disappointing when they showed up compaired to any others. Looked like a salad bowl. Very poor value for money

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Hi David, I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to follow up on this for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter reference code, I will have someone from my team touch base with you today.

So disappointing!

Ordered a beautiful colourful bouquet for a friends housewarming. What was delivered was 6 flowers and a bunch of green leaves. I was too embarrassed to give them to my friend so I just ended up throwing them out.
They told me the delivery window was between 2-6pm so I had to take a half day off work and they turned up at 5:45pm. There was no water in the vase and the leaves and flowers already looked like they were on their way to dying. Called and spoke to Jake in customer service who was lovely and helpful but unfortunately I won’t be shopping with this company again.

WSGQC

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Thank you so much for sending that through, I do apologise for my delay in reply. I will have a team member contact you today in regards to correcting this experience for you!

KWS
KWSPerth, WA

Worst flowers ever

Quality the worst ....The delivery was 4.59 for a delivery before 5pm really ! , then there was already open roses and brown leaves and not even in a box water went everywhere. I found out where 140 dollars and more like a 60 dollars at best ....over priced for what we got. And when emailed them about it they didn’t even email or call me... so now I will review....and the flowers I have had for 3 days are now all brown leaves, didn’t even last the week I have had better flowers from coles... would never use this company again poor service poor quality and highly would avoid...

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Hi there - thank you so much for getting in touch,

I am so sorry to hear of the terrible experience and would love to follow up on this. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch.

Leigh
LeighSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Sent flowers to a friend, paid a lot and flowers were not the same as picture,
Didn’t mind they might have been not the same flowers but you only got half the number of flowers in picture. Waste of money

• Return Claim MadeYes
Happy teethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and not local

Buyer beware! I called Meg's Flowers but end up dealing with Sarah's Flowers! Suffice to say neither Meg or Sarah are local Florists, this is a national distributor, but their online presence pretends they are in Lenah Valley. http://www.megsflowerslenahvalley.com.au/

This was what they sent for a condolence. I asked for an arrangement but instead they sold me a vase. The brief was for red white and blue for the beloved football team - fail...

They refunded $60 of the $180, yes you read that correctly. Oh and they still had my credit card details to process that refund.

WNOZS

Happy teeth

Update! Heard nothing further... silence... silence... oh and now they send me promotional email spam - unsubscribe - pretty sure that's illegal like holding credit card details

Dishonest save your money

I'm so sorry to say I can't rate megs florist Geelong at all
I ordered flowers for my niece spending $134 including delivery. I requested sunflowers to be incorporated into an arrangement and was assured they had them in stock
and they would be there
The arrangement had zero sunflowers. 2 gerberas 2 Lillies and 2 roses thrown together with cheap filler flowers not even nicely arranged.
My experience with this company has shown to me they are dishonest unprofessional in their application and greedy I'm sorry to say.
Save your hard earned and go elsewhere

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Hi Diana, I am sorry to hear about this experience with us. I would love to get in touch to see what I can do to help further. Did you have an order reference number, so I can have a look at this? Thank you!

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Thanks so much for sending that through Diana. I will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to correcting this experience.

Find out how Megs Flowers compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

SCAM - Awful service, sub-par product, no responses to queries.

Ordered an expensive bouquet for Mother's Day. When she received them, they were nothing like what was pictured. Cheap bunch we could have picked up from supermarket for $30, instead of the $130 we paid. Emailed complaint (with photos for comparison). Email ignored. Phoned and was spoken to rudely, insisting that I give them understanding as it was Mother's Day and they were very busy. Phone worker was rude and kept cutting me off. Put me on hold for over 45 mins to what I presume was a dead line with no one on the other end as it never answered. No shopfront or real workers to speak to, just telemarketers in a call center. Will NEVER order from here again. Website is a scam and I will be reporting to the Office of Fair Trading.

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Hi there Amanda. I'm so sorry that you've had such a poor experience. Please provide your order reference code and we will assist you as soon as possible.

WGZOF

Amanda R.

You could also respond to the email I sent a week ago with photos of the bunch delivered for comparison.

not as described

got the flowers yesterday and really poor quality and not a described,so i complained and they said they would replace the flowers ,god almighty the replacement was poorer quality again.
dont bother with this lot.the original one i was supposed to be sent ,to what i was sent and the replacement and no refund even though i thought they do the right thing ..STAY AWAY

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Thank you so much for providing photos. I would like to ensure this is fixed as soon as possible. If you would please comment your 5 letter order reference, we will be in touch as soon as possible to make sure this issue is resolved properly.

pb006

Yes you offered a refund but your team is pathetic when my partners daughter passed away this year and you guaranteed a better replacement and all she got was a poorer quality for mothers day.pathetic service on your team

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

I am truly so sorry for you and your partner's loss. I would very much like to help out in any way I can if you would like to provide your order reference.

Jackie NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING! Do not use MEG’S FLOWERS

Jackie N

Hi, somebody phoned me on Monday night, she promised she would refund my money, but I am still waiting for that to happen. The order reference number is WJJHQ.

Megs F.Megs FlowersSend a private message

Hi Jackie, I have located your order and I will be sending through a confirmation of the conversation you had with one of our team on Monday. Thank you so much for providing your order reference.