Verifiedmegsflowers.com.au

671 reviews · Statistics

75% · 506143 · 21%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reset
sally  r.
sally r.7 posts

Terrible service

Ordered flowers 10am with a guaranteed delivery of same day by 5pm....still not delivered the following day.
Disgusting service. It was so disappointing. Show details
Tash
TashQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Appalling !!!! Not even worth 1 star

Flowers were almost dead and very wilted absolutely not what I ordered and was left at the door even though the recipient was home all day no knock on the door or anything, disappointed , cost alot of money and am suppose to be happy with a lousy $30 refund disgusting will not be using again and will be sharing around for people not to use this service at all Show details
Debbie Barnett
Debbie BarnettNTDarwin, NT2 posts

False advertising

I ordered some flowers for delivery and I was very disappointed as they looked nothing like what was advertised. This is what was delivered and what was advertised. Poor structure and the focal flowers seem to be less than what was shown on their website. Definitely won’t be using them again. Have emailed my thoughts but am yet to get a response. Show details
Jennifer P
Jennifer PVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Damian
Damian

Overpriced

Ordered flowers for my wife's Birthday, was told the roses were very big, very embarrassed when they arrived.
Never use this company again  Show details
MayJ
MayJ11 posts

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

The actual arrangement that was delivered was half of what’s advertised! (See photos attached) It’s clearly not what we hoped to be delivered to a family member who lost a loved one overseas. We were happy to pay the price for the advertised “Peace Special” we thought we were buying. It’s obviously a false advertisement, or deliberately misleading at best. Would not recommend this business to anybody! We understand that certain flowers may need to be substituted due to Covid but not be reduced in volume by 50%!!! Show details
David B.
David B.

Very poor value for money

Very disappointing when they showed up compaired to any others. Looked like a salad bowl. Very poor value for money Show details
Megs Flowers   DM

Hi David, I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to follow up on this for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter reference code, I will have someone from my team touch base with you today.

Are
Are3 posts

So disappointing!

Ordered a beautiful colourful bouquet for a friends housewarming. What was delivered was 6 flowers and a bunch of green leaves. I was too embarrassed to give them to my friend so I just ended up throwing them out.
They told me the delivery window was between 2-6pm so I had to take a half day off work and they turned up at 5:45pm. There was no water in the vase and the leaves and flowers already looked like they were on their way to dying. Called and spoke to Jake in customer service who was lovely and helpful but unfortunately I won’t be shopping with this company again.  Show details
KWS
KWSWAPerth, WA3 posts

Worst flowers ever

Quality the worst ....The delivery was 4.59 for a delivery before 5pm really ! , then there was already open roses and brown leaves and not even in a box water went everywhere. I found out where 140 dollars and more like a 60 dollars at best ....over priced for what we got. And when emailed them about it they didn’t even email or call me... so now I will review....and the flowers I have had for 3 days are now all brown leaves, didn’t even last the week I have had better flowers from coles... would never use this company again poor service poor quality and highly would avoid...  Show details
Megs Flowers   DM

Hi there - thank you so much for getting in touch, I am so sorry to hear of the terrible experience and would love to follow up on this. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch.

Leigh
LeighNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Total disappointment

Sent flowers to a friend, paid a lot and flowers were not the same as picture,
Didn’t mind they might have been not the same flowers but you only got half the number of flowers in picture. Waste of money Show details
Happy teeth
Happy teethVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Awful and not local

Buyer beware! I called Meg's Flowers but end up dealing with Sarah's Flowers! Suffice to say neither Meg or Sarah are local Florists, this is a national distributor, but their online presence pretends they are in Lenah Valley. http://www.megsflowerslenahvalley.com.au/

This was what they sent for a condolence. I asked for an arrangement but instead they sold me a vase. The brief was for red white and blue for the beloved football team - fail...

They refunded $60 of the $180, yes you read that correctly. Oh and they still had my credit card details to process that refund. Show details

Diana
Diana3 posts

Dishonest save your money

I'm so sorry to say I can't rate megs florist Geelong at all
I ordered flowers for my niece spending $134 including delivery. I requested sunflowers to be incorporated into an arrangement and was assured they had them in stock
and they would be there
The arrangement had zero sunflowers. 2 gerberas 2 Lillies and 2 roses thrown together with cheap filler flowers not even nicely arranged.
My experience with this company has shown to me they are dishonest unprofessional in their application and greedy I'm sorry to say.
Save your hard earned and go elsewhere Show details
Megs Flowers   DM

Hi Diana, I am sorry to hear about this experience with us. I would love to get in touch to see what I can do to help further. Did you have an order reference number, so I can have a look at this? Thank you!

Amanda R.
Amanda R.3 posts

SCAM - Awful service, sub-par product, no responses to queries

Ordered an expensive bouquet for Mother's Day. When she received them, they were nothing like what was pictured. Cheap bunch we could have picked up from supermarket for $30, instead of the $130 we paid. Emailed complaint (with photos for comparison). Email ignored. Phoned and was spoken to rudely, insisting that I give them understanding as it was Mother's Day and they were very busy. Phone worker was rude and kept cutting me off. Put me on hold for over 45 mins to what I presume was a dead line with no one on the other end as it never answered. No shopfront or real workers to speak to, just telemarketers in a call center. Will NEVER order from here again. Website is a scam and I will be reporting to the Office of Fair Trading.
Megs Flowers   DM

Hi there Amanda. I'm so sorry that you've had such a poor experience. Please provide your order reference code and we will assist you as soon as possible.

pb006
pb00620 posts

not as described

got the flowers yesterday and really poor quality and not a described,so i complained and they said they would replace the flowers ,god almighty the replacement was poorer quality again.
dont bother with this lot.the original one i was supposed to be sent ,to what i was sent and the replacement and no refund even though i thought they do the right thing ..STAY AWAY Show details
Megs Flowers   DM

Thank you so much for providing photos. I would like to ensure this is fixed as soon as possible. If you would please comment your 5 letter order reference, we will be in touch as soon as possible to make sure this issue is resolved properly.

Jackie N