Meguiar's Car Odour Eliminator

Meguiar's Car Odour Eliminator Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Kelly

Kellyasked

Will this help with eliminating strong deodoriser smells.

John M

John Masked

Anyone tried in the house?

Edy S
Edy S

Yes I used it on baby poo smell. Works well.

Tina

Tinaasked

will it not stain my beige interior?

mina
mina

My car's interior have always had dark leather (3 kids so no beige for me) so they have been fine. In saying that the liquid is clear so if in doubt do a patch test on an obscure part of your interior.
Hope this helps

Michael08

I bought it to clean the smoking smell out of a beige interior car. It worker done the plastic parts as well as the fabric on the seats, door trim and everywhere else including within the /c vents. No stains were observed anywhere worse than the general seat and tear that the car already had.

Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.

Hi, I have track with leather seats and have cigarette bad smell inside.
How I have to take this Olor out?
What smell this product live in the interior of the car at the end of the application?

yarralumba

yarralumbaasked

Will this product eliminate "new car" odours? I have just bought a one-year old Hyundai which has a toxic chemical outgassing from interior materials which cause Asthma symptoms in my wife when she comes near the car. The same odours are present in other recent Hyundai i30 cars.

Michael08

I'm not sure. I doubt it will provide a long term fix as the outgassing is from the plastic components themselves. It *might* help in the short term if you give the plastic surfaces a wipe down with a rag with the odour eliminator sprayed onto it. Or better still follow the directions on http://www.environmentalhealth.ca/summer07reducingcarsmell.html, namely putting the heat on as much as possible/leaving the car parked in the sun as much as possible. Maybe even the light vinegar mix might help.