Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant

Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant

A must buy

it cost me 30 nzd here in NZ. It worths the price. what you sprayed out would be white foam instead of clear liquid. You will very easily find the differences before and after using this product. No grease at all. However, the instruction doesnt say that this product has UV rejection function while turtles' and armorall's do. I have no experience with turtle's interior protectant but I've used Armorall's. Keep away from Armorall's. Very very grease too much unnecessary shine which causes glares.

Hero product

I have this product for two years now and i like to use this product every one to two month to protect my dashbord and door panels....... No oily and white resdue problems whith this product.
It is make my cars look like new when i use it.
Cheers .

Protects interior without unnecessary shine.

This product works well, it soaks into the trim quickly and doesn't leave the oily residue that other products I've used in the past have. I know it sounds irrelevant but I also love the smell of this product and since it does contribute to the overall odour inside your car, I feel it's an important part of it. The shine is subdued which is especially good on the dashboard where excessive shine can actually be dangerous due to impaired vision through the windscreen. It's simple to use, just spray on and wipe off. I found it also cleans some of the trim on top of protecting it which was a welcome bonus.
Fast, easy to use, smells great, works well, low shine.