Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0

Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Meguiar's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
kevscorner
kevscornerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Removes paint transfer with a bit of elbow grease

Great product and does what is advertised. I used it on my car which had a moderately sized paint transfer and within 30 minutes the defect was gone.

Keep in mind that it does take a bit of work to remove the minor scratches or paint transfer. For best results use a microfibre cloth and polish along the grain.

It doesn't remove deep scratches, especially if it's gone through the base coat (you can see the dark panel underneath).

Oracle23
Oracle23Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Restores faded/scratched paint

I used this on my father's 1961 MGA and I was amazed at how well it brought out the lustre and shine in the old paint whilst removing the light swirl marks and scratches that were present in the top layer. I did half the bonnet and took a photo and my friends couldn't believe how well it came up after one light application. It was gentle on the 50 year old paint too and didn't remove too much of it even on the areas where the paint was thinning substantially. Obviously I was careful and applied it with light pressure and I was really happy with the results!

I am now a Meguiar's convert!
Ease of use, results.

Patrick
Patrickasked

Hi, this product Meguiar Scratch X 2.0 can removed scratches interior fiber plastic black color or not?

PoweredByJenga
PoweredByJenga

Give it a go on one small area and see how it looks. It is a mild abrasive polish so in theory it will work.

Berko
Berkoasked

Does it work on plastics?

CategoryCar Care Products