Meguiar's Ultimate Compound

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Wrecked my Lexus bonnet

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.00.

PK

PKNSW, 2750

Great product

This is the best polishing product I have come across so far. I have used two other final polishing compounds from turtle and when compared difference is obvious. Meguiar's does not need additional cutting compound and it does all the work. I found newly painted clearcoat is easier to cut and polish in seconds. However the old clearcoat on my BMW took 2 to three minutes.

Orvis

OrvisSydney

Best all in one product available

Ultimate compound is not a highly aggressive polish but is sufficient to bring neglected paint work back to a shine. For very hard clear coats sometimes found on european vehicles, it might not be aggressive enough for removing some scratches. It is a fantastic all in one polish negating the need in many cases for using a cutting compound and then a finishing polish. It's pretty hard to do any damage with this product which makes it good for those without a lot of paint correcting experience.

naruto83

naruto83AU

Good for scratches

Good for scratches, doesn't fully remove etchings from bird poo esp if deeper. Note: this product is to help take off some of the top clear coat to remove* the imperfections. It's not a filler. Have to put a good effort into deeper scratches to remove the top coat down
It works well for scratches better than scratch x? (As it's more abrasive)
Doesn't fill, takes 2-3 passes to remove scratches

Beechy

BeechyVictoria, 3340

Number 1 on my detailing list

This is without a doubt the easiest and most fool proof product out there. It gets rid of most of my swirls on my black car first time. A second pass usually gets the rest. I use this with a dual action random orbital polisher/sander. No longer will I ever polish a car by hand.
I like how it doesn't leave white residue stain on black plastic. Some older weathered black plastic may leave staining on.