Meizu EP-51

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
AGSyd

AGSydSydney

Earbuds feel loose in the ears

Pros: Long Battery life, Case, fast bluetooth connection, no dropouts, cheap price than others
Cons: Loose fit in the ears, need to often press them back to hear properly
Average sound quality

Purchased in October 2017.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy and decent quality for price

I mainly use these when I'm gardening/mowing or being active - no issues staying in. Various sized ear-buds included handy. Battery life never a concern. Water resistance is a great feature to I'm not interrupted when splashed or sweating.
Volume level is good and drowns out most residential noises. The range seems fine, but I'm not often that far away from my paired phone/watch.

Purchased in February 2018 at Gearbest for $33.76.

James Nguyen

James NguyenMelbourne

Poor quality product. Meizu selling defective products.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Meizu EP-51 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Stop working after a month

Bought this for the low price and good average reviews. It seems good quality but stopped working after a month.
It seems their QA process in nonexistent. Some units are good and last but some other people like me get one that stops working after a month. There are similar reports from other people on the internet, just google them. Buying this is a lottery, you may get one that lasts or not.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Chris

Chris

Earbuds don’t go in deep enough

I am used to EP52, which has smaller earbuds and deep bass, but EP51, the part with the Meizu name is too big to go into the ear and the bass is almost none unless I press it with my finger. I recommended EP52 than 51, not much expensive better bass quality

Date PurchasedMar 2018
boris

borisjingweisong@yahoo.com

I would suggest to buy a cheaper bluetooth ear plug

I bought it when I'm back in China. Sure the quality is good. However, the price is much higher than other ear plug. Speaking about running and exercising, I would recommend buying stuffs sold on Ali-express which has cheap blue tooth ear plug. They are much cheaper and convenient to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mohammad

MohammadChurchill

A very good headphone

I am highly satisfied with this headphone. The build quality and sound is quite premium. The price is very low and thus makes in price worthy. The battery life is decent. A very handy gadget to run with. Also it has a case to carry and store. Highly recommended product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
adappergeek

adappergeekSydney

Great price + Great Battery Life

Now that the headphone jack is an endangered species, I needed to get a pair of cheap headphones that I could throw in my bag when my primary headphones die out and this came in at the right price point (<$30). Although the sound quality isn't something an audiophile would rave about, it's amazing at this price point. The hardware controls are responsive, pairing is fairly quick and that battery stand by is great for a spare pair of bluetooth headphones.

Only issues are that turning the thing on and off can take a little while and you can only import it into this country via Chinese online stores.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Good for the price, good sound, only issue is occasional drop outs which is annoying, I'm able to stay connected 5m away. I thought drop outs were due to phone moving being in my pocket, this is not the case as I left the phone in the other room on the table.

I paid around $40 from gearbest

Would of got 5 stars if I had no drop outs

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Meizu EP-51 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Matt

MattMelbourne

Great product for it's price

They are not the best bluetooth headphones you'll ever see/hear, but considering what I paid ($24), I have been very impressed with them. Sound qualities good (for my ears, anyway), battery lasts a decent amount of time and it connects to my iphone without any issue. Occasionally when moving around, the sound might drop out for half a second. Nonetheless, for the price I paid, I'm very happy with these headphones.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ming

MingMelbourne

Perfect for runners

This headphone is perfect for runners as its wireless design allows runners to get rid of annoying long headphone wires. Besides, it is waterproof, so I have nothing to worry when my sweat flows to the headphone. Most importantly, it is relatively cheap compared to other kinds of bluetooth headphones, as I bought it for only 25 dollars.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
SDJ.

SDJ.

Ok, but better out there for the price

Date PurchasedAug 2016