Meizu EP-51

Meizu EP-51

MPN: ITZPHSTMZUSHWQ

James Nguyen
James NguyenMelbourne

Poor quality product. Meizu selling defective products.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Stop working after a month

Bought this for the low price and good average reviews. It seems good quality but stopped working after a month.
It seems their QA process in nonexistent. Some units are good and last but some other people like me get one that stops working after a month. There are similar reports from other people on the internet, just google them. Buying this is a lottery, you may get one that lasts or not.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Chris
Chris

Earbuds don’t go in deep enough

I am used to EP52, which has smaller earbuds and deep bass, but EP51, the part with the Meizu name is too big to go into the ear and the bass is almost none unless I press it with my finger. I recommended EP52 than 51, not much expensive better bass quality

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Meizu EP-51 compares to other Wireless Headphones

boris
borisjingweisong@yahoo.com

I would suggest to buy a cheaper bluetooth ear plug

I bought it when I'm back in China. Sure the quality is good. However, the price is much higher than other ear plug. Speaking about running and exercising, I would recommend buying stuffs sold on Ali-express which has cheap blue tooth ear plug. They are much cheaper and convenient to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017