Meizu EP-51

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy and decent quality for price

I mainly use these when I'm gardening/mowing or being active - no issues staying in. Various sized ear-buds included handy. Battery life never a concern. Water resistance is a great feature to I'm not interrupted when splashed or sweating.
Volume level is good and drowns out most residential noises. The range seems fine, but I'm not often that far away from my paired phone/watch.

Purchased in February 2018 at Gearbest for $33.76.

James Nguyen
James NguyenMelbourne

Poor quality product. Meizu selling defective products.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Stop working after a month

Bought this for the low price and good average reviews. It seems good quality but stopped working after a month.
It seems their QA process in nonexistent. Some units are good and last but some other people like me get one that stops working after a month. There are similar reports from other people on the internet, just google them. Buying this is a lottery, you may get one that lasts or not.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Meizu EP-51 compares to other Wireless Headphones

vlceptor
vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Good for the price, good sound, only issue is occasional drop outs which is annoying, I'm able to stay connected 5m away. I thought drop outs were due to phone moving being in my pocket, this is not the case as I left the phone in the other room on the table.

I paid around $40 from gearbest

Would of got 5 stars if I had no drop outs

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Matt
MattMelbourne

Great product for it's price

They are not the best bluetooth headphones you'll ever see/hear, but considering what I paid ($24), I have been very impressed with them. Sound qualities good (for my ears, anyway), battery lasts a decent amount of time and it connects to my iphone without any issue. Occasionally when moving around, the sound might drop out for half a second. Nonetheless, for the price I paid, I'm very happy with these headphones.

Date PurchasedNov 2016