Meizu EP-51

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy and decent quality for price

I mainly use these when I'm gardening/mowing or being active - no issues staying in. Various sized ear-buds included handy. Battery life never a concern. Water resistance is a great feature to I'm not interrupted when splashed or sweating.
Volume level is good and drowns out most residential noises. The range seems fine, but I'm not often that far away from my paired phone/watch.

Purchased in February 2018 at Gearbest for $33.76.

vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Good for the price, good sound, only issue is occasional drop outs which is annoying, I'm able to stay connected 5m away. I thought drop outs were due to phone moving being in my pocket, this is not the case as I left the phone in the other room on the table.

I paid around $40 from gearbest

Would of got 5 stars if I had no drop outs

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Matt

MattMelbourne

Great product for it's price

They are not the best bluetooth headphones you'll ever see/hear, but considering what I paid ($24), I have been very impressed with them. Sound qualities good (for my ears, anyway), battery lasts a decent amount of time and it connects to my iphone without any issue. Occasionally when moving around, the sound might drop out for half a second. Nonetheless, for the price I paid, I'm very happy with these headphones.

Date PurchasedNov 2016