Listing monitored by Mel Finance Services

Timothy
TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lumbini made it very easy to purchase a property.

Lumbini from Mel Financial Services was professional and efficient. It was a pleasure to deal with him.
He kept me in the loop with everything and will certainly be using him next time.

Rohan. F
Rohan. FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stellar Service

Kudos to Lumbini in the great job of navigating us through refinancing of our home loan and also arranging the finance of our first investment property. Lumbini was always ready to offer advice on the best course of action and eased many of the frustrations of dealing with the bureaucracy of the banks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lumbini for his professionalism, care and attention to detail he showed managing the process of financing our projects. Thanks Lumbini and all the best.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Other Home Loans

Mick D
Mick D

Quality Service with a smile

My wife and I have taken the opportunity through the Covid period to review and restructure our financial position and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Lumbini to guide and assist us. He has turned what was to us a daunting task, into a seamless, stress free process, always having our best interests at front of mind. We have no hesitation in recommending Lumbini and Mel Finance and we will continue to use them in the future. Thanks Lumbini

Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

Nick F.
Nick F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great advice with an attention to detail creating a desirable outcome.

Lumbini has been a rockstar to work with and very patient while talking through the details. We felt very well looked after and we will be back for the next purchase when the time is right. Thanks again Lumbini and to the VSMA team for introducing us.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Daniel MacCormack
Daniel MacCormackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a good experience, helpul and personal every step of the way

My experience with this company was excellent. I felt i was shown the best rate out of all the other banks. Was informative. I was able to discuss with the broker any questions promptly. He was easy to talk with. Overall i felt the experience was personable,and insightful because of his experience in this field.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gayan and Ruvi
Gayan and RuviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Lumbini

We would highly recommend Lumbini to anyone. He was very responsive & updated us throughout the refinancing process. And we now have better interest rates and a better structure than our previous bank thanks to him too!

Gayan and Ruvi

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Nilesh Yoddha
Nilesh YoddhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and reliable and efficient work

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and using the services of Lumbini for getting a competitive Investment loan. I contacted a few brokers but settled on Lumbini as he was most articulate, approachable as extremely honest . His work ethic is next to none and was able to quickly get things sorted out with minimal fuss. He is good with his follow ups and ensured I was kept updated with how things were progressing. Highly recommended and I will again be using his services in the near future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Kay
Kay

Best in Bayside

Everything was smooth sailing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't know anything about hone loans but he took us step by step, got everything ready got approved so quickly. All smooth sailing. Highly recommend.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Other Home Loans

CM1
CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Loan TypeFixed Rate