Listing monitored by Mel Finance Services

Sarah Calafiore
Sarah CalafioreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot go wrong with Lumbini

He made my partner and I feel very secure as we ventured into our next financial chapter and educated us at the same time. He found the best rate and made our refinance and new loan problem free.

Natalie
NatalieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Positive: Professionalism

Thanks to Lumbini and his team, they have made the process of switching banks and refinancing much easier. We would have struggled and given-up no doubt if we were alone in this process.
Communication was regular during the process, and we are happy with our new financial situation.

Other Home Loans

Rohan. F
Rohan. FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stellar Service

Kudos to Lumbini in the great job of navigating us through refinancing of our home loan and also arranging the finance of our first investment property. Lumbini was always ready to offer advice on the best course of action and eased many of the frustrations of dealing with the bureaucracy of the banks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lumbini for his professionalism, care and attention to detail he showed managing the process of financing our projects. Thanks Lumbini and all the best.

CM1
CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services