Great experience!

We highly recommend Lumbini, he is a pleasure to deal with, he made the whole process stress free and is very efficient. Lumbini takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very responsive with any queries that we had. Thanks Lumbini!

Dan V

Dan VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lumbini is all class.

Lumbini was a pleasure to work with.
He was available anytime, was extremely punctual and professional and couldn't have made the process any smoother.
Being first timers to this process, I can't imagine what it would be like to do this myself, or have a broker that wasn't quite up to the job.
Highly recommend Lumbini for this to anyone.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services
CM1

CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Loan used forInvestment Property