Nick F.

Nick F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great advice with an attention to detail creating a desirable outcome.

Lumbini has been a rockstar to work with and very patient while talking through the details. We felt very well looked after and we will be back for the next purchase when the time is right. Thanks again Lumbini and to the VSMA team for introducing us.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Tim L.

Tim L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot recommend him highly enough

Lumbini's brokerage services set up new loans for investment and SMSF made our COVID-year portfolio transformation possible! Explained everything and managed the whole process covid-flexibly with the banks and lenders.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Daniel MacCormack

Daniel MacCormackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a good experience, helpul and personal every step of the way

My experience with this company was excellent. I felt i was shown the best rate out of all the other banks. Was informative. I was able to discuss with the broker any questions promptly. He was easy to talk with. Overall i felt the experience was personable,and insightful because of his experience in this field.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

Great experience!

We highly recommend Lumbini, he is a pleasure to deal with, he made the whole process stress free and is very efficient. Lumbini takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very responsive with any queries that we had. Thanks Lumbini!

Shymala and Mahesh

Shymala and MaheshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best finance experience

We had a great experience with Zelka, and then when Lumbini took over its nothing but amazing. Lumbini is helpful, always quick to respond to our questions and calls, very patient and obliging.
Lumbini gives us updates advice and goes the extra mile to get us the best interest rate.Highly recommend Lumbini and Mel finance Services.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and professional

Lumbini helped us through every step of the loan application, the processing & approval.
He is very effective in his communication and efficient in his working style. Simple but efficient.
we highly recommend Lumbini for any mortgage services.

Dan V

Dan VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lumbini is all class.

Lumbini was a pleasure to work with.
He was available anytime, was extremely punctual and professional and couldn't have made the process any smoother.
Being first timers to this process, I can't imagine what it would be like to do this myself, or have a broker that wasn't quite up to the job.
Highly recommend Lumbini for this to anyone.

Tissa

Tissa

A Review from a Client

Lumbini has a true professional approach, genuine and always guide with proper advice. He was always available to answer questions and extremely helpful at all times. Highly recommended his service.

Loan used forRefinancing
Darren L.

Darren L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lumbini Did A Fantastic Job Securing Our First Home in Melbourne

Excellent Mortgage Broker. Knows His Stuff. Also an all-round nice guy and very professional. Lumbini helped us secure our first home in Melbourne, smoothly and efficiently. He really enjoys his job too, I can tell. Highly recommended!

Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

Nilesh Yoddha

Nilesh YoddhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and reliable and efficient work

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and using the services of Lumbini for getting a competitive Investment loan. I contacted a few brokers but settled on Lumbini as he was most articulate, approachable as extremely honest . His work ethic is next to none and was able to quickly get things sorted out with minimal fuss. He is good with his follow ups and ensured I was kept updated with how things were progressing. Highly recommended and I will again be using his services in the near future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Excellent service, always willing to help, responsive, ontime and friendly

My partner and I were looking for buying our first house together, and needed help from an expert to clearly explain everything about the process, such as how much money we can borrow, which banks provide better interest rate, how is the market, etc. Lumbini was a great help from the start to the last. He organised pre-approval for our loan very quickly, and is always very responsive to all our emails and phone calls. He's always willing to go the extra mile and we'd definitely recommend him to our friends.

CM1

CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Dz

Dz

Exceeded our expectations!

Loan used forFirst Home
Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thanks for your honest feed back and I look forward to assist more clients like you who deserve a competitive deal.