Nick F.
Nick F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great advice with an attention to detail creating a desirable outcome.

Lumbini has been a rockstar to work with and very patient while talking through the details. We felt very well looked after and we will be back for the next purchase when the time is right. Thanks again Lumbini and to the VSMA team for introducing us.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Daniel MacCormack
Daniel MacCormackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a good experience, helpul and personal every step of the way

My experience with this company was excellent. I felt i was shown the best rate out of all the other banks. Was informative. I was able to discuss with the broker any questions promptly. He was easy to talk with. Overall i felt the experience was personable,and insightful because of his experience in this field.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Other Home Loans

Shymala and Mahesh
Shymala and MaheshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best finance experience

We had a great experience with Zelka, and then when Lumbini took over its nothing but amazing. Lumbini is helpful, always quick to respond to our questions and calls, very patient and obliging.
Lumbini gives us updates advice and goes the extra mile to get us the best interest rate.Highly recommend Lumbini and Mel finance Services.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

Nilesh Yoddha
Nilesh YoddhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and reliable and efficient work

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and using the services of Lumbini for getting a competitive Investment loan. I contacted a few brokers but settled on Lumbini as he was most articulate, approachable as extremely honest . His work ethic is next to none and was able to quickly get things sorted out with minimal fuss. He is good with his follow ups and ensured I was kept updated with how things were progressing. Highly recommended and I will again be using his services in the near future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
CM1
CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Loan TypeFixed Rate