Mel Finance Services

Fantastic help and fantastic outcome

Lumbini's focus was to provide the outcome our family needed in the time we needed and he did not fail to deliver! He was there every step of the way, explaining everything in a way we could understand and providing support whenever needed. He was very thorough and always checked in to make sure that the process was going as planned - even after the loan was settled. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lumbini to friends or use him again when it is time to refinance.

Loan used forRefinancing
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Gayan and Ruvi

Gayan and RuviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Lumbini

We would highly recommend Lumbini to anyone. He was very responsive & updated us throughout the refinancing process. And we now have better interest rates and a better structure than our previous bank thanks to him too!

Gayan and Ruvi

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Kay

Kay

Best in Bayside

Everything was smooth sailing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't know anything about hone loans but he took us step by step, got everything ready got approved so quickly. All smooth sailing. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

CM1

CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Loan TypeFixed Rate