Nick F.

Nick F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great advice with an attention to detail creating a desirable outcome.

Lumbini has been a rockstar to work with and very patient while talking through the details. We felt very well looked after and we will be back for the next purchase when the time is right. Thanks again Lumbini and to the VSMA team for introducing us.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Daniel MacCormack

Daniel MacCormackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a good experience, helpul and personal every step of the way

My experience with this company was excellent. I felt i was shown the best rate out of all the other banks. Was informative. I was able to discuss with the broker any questions promptly. He was easy to talk with. Overall i felt the experience was personable,and insightful because of his experience in this field.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Gayan and Ruvi

Gayan and RuviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Lumbini

We would highly recommend Lumbini to anyone. He was very responsive & updated us throughout the refinancing process. And we now have better interest rates and a better structure than our previous bank thanks to him too!

Gayan and Ruvi

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

Nilesh Yoddha

Nilesh YoddhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and reliable and efficient work

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and using the services of Lumbini for getting a competitive Investment loan. I contacted a few brokers but settled on Lumbini as he was most articulate, approachable as extremely honest . His work ethic is next to none and was able to quickly get things sorted out with minimal fuss. He is good with his follow ups and ensured I was kept updated with how things were progressing. Highly recommended and I will again be using his services in the near future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Kay

Kay

Best in Bayside

Everything was smooth sailing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't know anything about hone loans but he took us step by step, got everything ready got approved so quickly. All smooth sailing. Highly recommend.

Loan TypeSplit