Mel Finance Services

Mel Finance Services (page 3 of 3)

Thy

ThyMelbourne

Great Service every time

Mel Finance takes the hassle out of searching for the right loan for your situation. Lumbini has the insight and details to guide you through the process all the way. Always friendly and approachable, and is answer your call or quesstion straight away. Mel Finance Service is 5 star!.

Dz

Dz

Exceeded our expectations!

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thanks for your honest feed back and I look forward to assist more clients like you who deserve a competitive deal.

Highly recommended!

Applying for a home loan can always be overwhelming for a first home buyer. Lumbini was nothing but helpful in every possible way throughout the process. He was always available for any questions we had regarding the loan at any given time. I can guarantee that he will get you the best possible deal out there for your requirments. We sure did!

Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

everything made easy

Lumbini made it easy for us to refinance and consolidate our mortgages and personal loans. He met with us and explained every step and was available to answer any queries promptly and clearly. I always felt that he was working to get us the best deal and will stay in touch in the future to assist us to improve our financial position. I would definitely utilize his services in the future.

Just Ease the brain and trust Mel Finance

It was really a great experience to buy our first home with the aid of Lumbini's support. He made everything easy and smooth for us to have the minimum stress and his positive vibes and knowledge helped a lot to enjoy this experience. Thanks for all the on time, accurate and detailed responses during the procedure and we hope to work together again in future.

Get insightful decisions

Lumbini's support was fantastic. He was there whenever we needed an answer or a second opinion with the great trust building in giving firm and strong responses when he knew the answer and saying "I don't know that but I will check it for ya" when he is not 100% sure. This is an absolute peace of mind and I could count on his words every time I had had a chat.
His great attempt in supporting what is needed and his expert ideas made the entire process very smooth and our conversations gave us good level of understanding and insight to take required measures.

Highly recommended

Lumbini was very approachable and very professional. Guide you, step by step on the process. Keep you updated and always available if you have question no matter what time it is....

Teresa LG

Teresa LGDANDENONG

Professional service

Lumbini was persistent in getting the best loan for us. He was professional and investigated every avenue to make us and a mortgage eventuate. He remained focused at all times and was very courteous and patient at all times.
Thank you Lumbini for your hard work and commitment in finding us the best product.

val

valMelbourne

Highly recommended.

Lumbini has made the daunting process of selecting the right home loan a breeze. Always available to answer queries and very professional with the paperwork. I am still amazed on how smoothly it all went. Thank you Lumbini.

Home Loans

Find out how Mel Finance Services compares to other Home Loans

6 Star service

Muss

MussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream Come True

Lumbini has been absolutely fantastic! He has done so much to help us get our loan as first home buyers even with the difficulty we had in our situation. Explained everything from start to beginning and was happy to explain over and over again till he was certain we understood the in's & out's and until we were all on the same page. If we called, emailed or texted Lumbini, we would get a response immediately. Very Prompt and professional and someone he gets things done which is Who you want on your side when dealing with banks. Would not hesitate to use and recommend Lumbini's Services to anyone looking for his services. Cannot thanks him enough to help us build and bring a dream to reality.

Mortgage broker-Melbourne

Lumbini and Mel finance services team helped me and my wife to purchase our Home In Melbourne. Lumbini is a professional and experienced Mortgage Broker in Melbourne. I have gone through a different Broker when I purchased my first home in Brisbane and I have realised Lumbini's passion, industry Knowledge and integrity makes him different to others.
His dedication was inevitable when he was available during both after hours and weekends. Lumbini made the Home loan process hassle free and manage finalise out Home loan on time. We would definitely recommend Lumbini for our friends and family for those who need a Mortgage Broker In Melbourne.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thanks for your feed back Leigh! I look forward to assist your home loan needs in future.