Melbourne Bath Repairs

Melbourne Bath Repairs

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Bath Repairs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant believe it wasn't replaced!

I had just purchased a new home from a volume builder and was not happy with how they had left a few damaged tiles behind. I contacted the team from MBR and was surprised with the results they were quick, efficient and I cant express how great the results were! definitely using them in the future!

• Incentivised Review No
Bren
BrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

They were fantastic and did a great job. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. Great price as well. The technicians were very friendly and on time.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mishap fixed

Friend staying damaged vanity top by accident. Took pictures and emailed the team who promptly got back to me with a quote. Once friend payment cleared they contacted to organise a day that worked for both of us. Can on time, were polite, put down working sheets, did a great job and left the place tidy. Very happy and repair hardly noticeable.

Great Service!

These guys repaired my chipped tiles. They have done a great and accurate job and really helped me with the sale of my home. The quality of work I received is definitely worth the price I was charged. Thank you

• Incentivised Review No
Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Melbourne Bath Repairs compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Great service and great work

They repaired chips and scratches to my bath and 2 showers. They look like new. Good job. Happy and friendly traidie

Fair Judgement
Fair JudgementSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A positive experience from a negative situation

Our builder contracted these guys to re-tint the motar around our house and to touch up the scratches to our window frames. Both of these issues where created by our builders previous trades people so we were dubious as to the quality of Melbourne bath repairs as the were contracted by our builder whom I wouldn't trust to erect a tent let alone a house (see my review for Ashford Homes). That said the workers from Melbourne bath did a fantastic job and I was happy to be proven wrong. The quality of their workmanship, manners, respect and clean up of the site could not be faulted. The office staff were always friendly and factual on the phone and worked with me to arrange times that suited my work schedule.

Lynny
LynnyMelbourne

Proffessional

Choose this company to resurface our old claw foot iron bath. Came up looking amazing!
This company is proffessional, gave good advice and do quality work at a great price.
Made all the differance to the appearance of our bathroom.
Contacted alot of other companies when getting quotes but i made the right chose.
Would recomend them to anyone.
The communiacation during and after the process. Very proffessional company.