Melbourne Heating And Airconditioning Repairs

Melbourne Heating And Airconditioning Repairs

See the Best Air Conditioning & Heating Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Melbourne Heating And Airconditioning Repairs

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Dimos
DimosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off merchants

Was quoted three times the price of zone motor, following service call. Technician stated that there would not be another call out charge. Mostly disappointed with service would not recommend this heating specialists to anyone. Rip off merchants.

Mark
Mark

Exorbitant fees and poor customer service

Paid a $248 call-out fee for a quote. After approving the quote, when the technician came to perform the work, he determined he had underquoted the job, and would have to re-quote and come back a third time upon my approving the new quote. Two weeks later I was provided a second quote along with my credit card being deducted a second $248 call-out fee.
So far I've paid $498 and received only two quotes.
I'll happily update this rating if Melb Air resolves satisfactorily.

Samantha
Samantha

Great friendly service, nothing is too much trouble

I had our Evap cooling serviced and when the guy came, I asked could he do the heating too as that hadn't been done for a while. A quick call to the office and it was all organised. I then asked could they arrange a remote controller and that was also put on order. The guy came yesterday and it's now all done!
Every time I have dealt with this company I have felt very welcomed, nothing is too much trouble and the rates are very reasonable. I will be using these from now on as great customer service is hard to find.

Carl R.
Carl R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed, I joined the team.

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Melbourne Heating And Airconditioning Repairs compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

loulou
loulouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Went above and beyond to get my Heating working

Karmen L.
Karmen L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

grahamchant
grahamchant

Excellent service

Our service technician (Kirill Zheludkov) provided excellent service. He addressed all the issues of concern & provided excellent advice regarding future actions that might be required. If all service staff are similar to Kirill, I would highly recommend Melbourne Heating & Airconditioning Repairs

Helpful and clear communications - highly recommended

The team at Melbourne Heating and Cooling, was so helpful. My old central heating was chewing up the $$, so I call them for an inspections / service. Technician was polite and communicated very clearly. Cracked condenser, causing release of CO2, he shared photos of the inspection and justified his action to disconnect the system, Co2 is a deadly gas. The team at Melbourne heating and cooling then worked to late into the night 8:00pm to find a unit to install the next day. The install team was super polite, completed the install and walked me through the use of the heater and connecting it to the WIFI. More than happy to recommend them.

Barry
BarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most thorough service job we have had on our heater . The serviceman was excellent and thorough.

We have had great service from this company over the many years . The company has always been very helpful , the office staff great and always followed up on any issues .

Cody H
Cody HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable, great customer service and work.

I am a property manager that requires reliable and prompt tradespersons to work with. Melbourne Heating and Airconditioning are my go to for this trade. All work is done great.

Exceptional customer service

Customer service was exceptional from the first point of call, to having the changeover completed. The office staff were very efficient, in particular Renee! The technician Brendan who completed the original call out & installation of my new system practiced safe hygiene methods which in the current climate is greatly appreciated! He was professional & kept me in the loop at all times. Thanks to the team at Melbair!

Great speedy service.

Receptionist was friendly and efficient. Technician was helpful and got his job done promptly. He also demonstrated excellent hygiene practices, which was so important to me at this crazy time.

PC
PCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No way don't use them

I would not recommend using them to anyone. I used them, technician didn't know what he was doing, fixed nothing and charged a fortune. Followed up with the head office about disatisfaction, never called back

Servicing

I am just reading all the bad review about this company. I have someone at the moment on my roof servicing my evaporative and am really worried. Used this company some years ago and was dissatisfied but thought I would give them another try. Really worried now

Ripped off
Ripped offGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off

Got charged $239 for the callout; couldn’t be fixed on the day. Assured by the technician that the next day would be just parts and labour ($630) but another $239 callout fee has been “authorised” (not by me!) and appears on my credit card. Emailed the company but a week later and a follow up, no reply. Technician was really nice and professional. Not so much the GM, Alex Gerdam.