Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing (page 5 of 6)

Fooboyfd

FooboyfdRichmond

Fantastic results with a fantastic attitude!

George and team came to apply Always Dry paint protection and interior protection to my Mercedes A45 AMG. The results are amazing! Paintwork looks super smooth and much better than when the car was delivered.

George was punctual, friendly and happy to explain the job and answer all my questions. He treated the car and my home with respect and cleaned up before he left. Could not have asked for anything more. Very reasonable price as well!

Highly recommended.

Fantastic workmanship and very professional

Did an amazing job on my Audi S3 and uses products of highest quality . Very professional team and comes highly recommended can't go wrong was left very satisfied with George's work

wow factor

Great team with great knowledge in car detailing..Did my Holden GTS paint correction and protection.highly recommended .didnt Hurt my pocket ..very affordable services Thanks MMD team specially George who is looking after my friends and family cars..Thanks again and Happy new year

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Melbourne Mobile Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Raj

RajMelbourne

100% satisfaction

MMD IS THE BEST...A big thanks to George for doing paint protection on my car...Excellent job ...fully satisfied...Buying another car for my wife and only George is the one I can trust to do paint protection on that one too...See you soon my friend...

Perfection with a great attention to detail.

Mehr

MehrNew South Wales

Great Job

Done Great job, professional and knows all right curves on your car. very well done. Happy and Satisfied.
Toyota Kluger 2012 looks like a new Prestige Car directly from a New Car Showroom

Attention to detail

All I can say is Wow!

George from Melbourne Mobile Detailing is a wizard when it comes to detailing and car care.

I recently had my Volkswagen Golf R detailed by George and the results were amazing to say the least. My car came out looking spotless and much more appealing than what it did from factory.

If you're looking to detail your car, George is the go-to-guy! Highly recommended!

Honest, Passionate, Professional

After witnessing some of his work on social media is it was a no brainer. My car look amazing and cleaning it has been effortless.

George himself is a genuinely kind and down to earth guy who's knowledge and passion shine through in the results of his work (literally)

Would definitely recommend MMD to anyone looking for that quality finish on their car

A1 from start to finish

Wow! What can I say?

I reached out to George after seeing some of his work and following him for some time. With full confidence in the service, the product and of course the man himself... George, I was not left disappointed.

George was also very pleasant to deal with, even whilst working onsite, he took time to explain what he was doing, and the effect on the vehicle.

I've received so many complements on the car since and cannot recommend MMD enough.

Rob

Brent

BrentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

sensational job

on time, very professional easy to communicate with and did everything and more i could of expected from my service.
my car will look this great now for a long time to come thanks to CQuartz Finest protection coating!

Just the best

We this guy .George . The master mind of mmd really knows his stuff. Only the best product used and the correct knowledge to use the best products. . I can only say if you won't the best .you can totally trust George .

What a gun!

George did a fantastic job of detailing and applying cquartz finest protective coating! I will be using George again in the near future that's for sure. Fantastic job highly recommended.

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Absolutely Fantastic! George at MMD is a professional and enthusiastic detailer at heart

The car has never looked this good, even after leaving the show room. We ended up choosing the Quartz which looks stunning! I highly recommend them, very polite and hard working at an excellent rate! A++++

Perfect and honest

A very positive service by George from the first call to the completion of the paint protection service on my Nissan juke. Extremely thorough and a genuine bloke 5 stars

Excellent job! Totally worth it

On time, professional and an outstanding finish. I'd highly recommend George to do any exterior paint protection for any high end car.

Koshy Varhgese

Koshy Varhgese

Great service and workmanship

George was professional and wonderful with his service
The car was detailed in and out spotless.
Also received the paint protection and could not be happier with the end product
Recommend Melbourne mobile detailing 100%

Mk7R

MMD did an excellent job on my mk7R totally transformed the look of the car bringing out the curves and body lines giving a more aggressive look and a glass like mirror finish. I drive with even more pride and joy than before, awesome job George!

Truly a 5 star service!

My lexus was quite rough until mmd came along.. A very proffesional service and new exactly what to do and what i wanted to restore it back to a great paint job.. stellar work

Very professional friendly and passionate about their work

The guys at Melbourne Mobile Detail run a very professional outfit. Deeply knowledgeable and took a fastidious approach in preparation of my vehicle and application of the paint protection (treated as if it was their own). They have a friendly attitude and happy to answer any questions you have.

Very Highly recommended

February 11th 2018 Update: Autotriz paint protection.

I Highly recommend George for all of your detailing needs. Second car George has done for me both with amazing results. His attention to detail, knowledge and friendly demeanor are best in class.

He has true passion for his craft and it shows in his work.

Thanks George.

Very helpful, genuine car enthusiasts doing a brilliant job.

Had my 2014 VW Golf GTI paint protected by ([name removed]) from Melbourne Mobile Detailing. From the moment he introduced himself I could tell that he was a genuine bloke looking to help me out.

([name removed]) was very accommodating with every request that I threw his way.

Throughout the hours that he spent on my car it was easy to tell that this was his passion and the way he treated my car was as if it was his own.

Overall I am very happy with the service that was provided to me by MMD and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their car detailed or paint protected.

Thanks again to ([name removed]) and MMD