Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Melbourne's Cheapest Cars (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne's Cheapest Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Very happy

Just bought our 2nd car from Humid Fazli, excellent customer service before, during and after purchase. We couldn’t be happier.

Awesome car

I had a wonderful experience with car salesperson Anton any questions I asked he answered in a kind and professional manner thank you for the beautiful car and your mannerisms

Other Car Dealerships

Not the cheapest ..Don't ask for a better

Melbourne cheapest car DONT GO THERE ASKING FOR A CHEAPER PRICE OR Throw an extra CAUSE YOU WONT GET IT....what you see is what you car and price .
no follow up from the salesmen either..
We found same car cheaper and the the dealer added tinted windows .. So there not the cheapest..

BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR

We brought a a Ford Falcon from Melbourne's Cheapest Cars that my son was interested in, the person who I was dealing was Gaurav, I am really very very thankful to him , I found him to be a gentleman, and very helpful, not ONCE did I ever feel pressured in any way at all, my son looked at the car , and a few others also, and eventually settled on the one he liked it, Gaurav & Lalit showed calm and patience, I am so thankful to Gaurav for all the help and assistance regarding the finance not ALL car yards are the same, and I found "Melbourne's Cheapest Cars" to have been a great company. Do not waste time going to other car yards, just one stop and that is Melbourne's cheapest cars.

Very happy customer

We couldn't ask for any better customer service manny was our dealer and coming from echuca he was more than helpful and told us everything we needed to know before we drove down we can't thank him enough for everything manny did and was more than happy to go out of his way to help thank u so much manny

Great people

The cafe was excellent very friendly people,thank you so much for your hospitality.
And finance side of things John couldn’t ask for a nicer person to deal with so nice to get along with thanks heaps John.
And Ned thank you heaps to great person.
And manny sorry I didn’t get to meet you but great to get along with too cheers manny .

Georgie
GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good car, excellent customer service.

I purchased my car from Melbourne’s Cheapest Cars because they were more professional than most used car centres - almost like a dealership. I found a good car but after a few weeks one of the car doors started to stick. I called up their service center who were excellent, and after inspecting the door they took full responsibility (no arguing to convince them which I’ve heard can be the norm for most used car places). They ended up installing a whole new part for me. Michael was who I dealt with and I’d highly recommend buying a car through MCC purely on his customer service alone. Highly reputable.

Kat and Andy
Kat and AndyMelbourne

Great service without pressure

We purchased a RAV4 in March from Michael Spivak and have not looked back since. We first thought we just go for a drive and a quick look around the car yard for options. However, when we go there we were able to narrow down our search pretty quickly. Michael was very knowledgeable and easy to chat to. He helped us feel comfortable without the pressure to buy, showed us a range of options and let us drive around as many cars as we wanted. I think we pretty much took up his whole day! We ended up trading in our Skoda at a great price, which we would not get even through a private sale, and picked up our new car the very next day. Michael was fatastic to deal with and we will definitely be buying our next car from him again.

Jessica
JessicaFrankston

Very Happy Customer

A BIG thank you to Ayman from Melbourne’s Cheapest Cars who went above and beyond for me with the purchase of my car. From test drive to key handover Ayman did a fabulous job!
Further thanks to the Rest of the team involved who made it possible to drive away in my new car on the same day!

denimf6
denimf6Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbournes Cheapest Cars? I would purchase from them again.

Luke
LukeHobart

Unroadworthy vehicles

They sell unroadworthy cars and dodge them up to get the sale, buyers beware!
They sell the cars "as is" to get away with it, don't trust them! It will cost you thousands!

Excellent Service great motor car

I am very pleased with the purchase of my car from Melbourne"s cheapest cars .I would like to make a special mention about the sales person Mario Rossi He was very help full. No pressure what so ever, I could not have been more comfortable. In fact i found all staff to be very pleasant .All the best Mario .Cheers Hal

Banderson
BandersonMelbourne

Worst service I have ever had!

Good sales person and communication with the client

Rahim was our sales person and he is very nice, helpfull with good communication skills. He told us alot of options regarding cars. He was ver helpful and he answered whatever question we asked to him.

Worst Car dealer in Melbourne

I purchased a car on loan from this place and the business manager made me sign all the documents without even confirming the interest rate. Never go to this place.

Ayman was our sales man he was really patient and not pushy at all. I had a lot of questions and he answered each of them the best of his ability. We bought a 2 year old camry in october last year and have no complaints

yas
yasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

check the warrenty and service handbook

Recently bought a Subaru from Melbourne Cheapest Car, the scammers did not follow through completing what was expected of them in the car service log book. They should of changed the sparkplugs and changed the air cleaner element. They just did an oil and filter change. Beware check the book and hold them accountable. Will never buy from them again and crap customer service they were not willing to sort this out. Very disappointed with you Melbourne Cheapest Cars.

Sanjeev
SanjeevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great place to buy cars ..

Great place to buy cars, I found the only trustworthy place so far ... 100% satisfied... great customer service by [name removed] ... highly recommended ... Thanks a lot again [name removed] you have been really helpful.

October 5th 2017 Update: Not a good place to buy a car

It’s not been a year, my Holden Cruze 2012 now started giving me problems with engine leaks and all ..there is transmission and engine oil in the coolant, I am sure these guys temporary fixes the cars n sell them .. will never buy from these guys again ...

Greatservice#Salesman#MarioR#

Best ever service!!! I definitely recommend Mario Roshi...to help you regarding your purchase. I bought two cars from Melbourne Cheapest Cars, the seller was absolutely useful , he managed the best deal for me. Many thanks to Mario Roshi

theGecko
theGeckoMelbourne

Terrible after sales service

Maria P
Maria PMelbourne

Never purchase a car from Melbourne Cheapest cars ever!!!

They cheat, poor after sales service, rip off on price and absolutely Non transparent deals.
Purchased a Holden Barina encountered issues within a month, on contacting the seller, was asked to take it to holden. Holden says no records of service and the vehicle has been tampered at the garage as a result the extended warranty I paid for is no good.

Great Salesman & Professional

I met brother Shirof Khan for a Kluger he was very professional and sold me a car I loved. Actually I bought two Klugers, business manager Sam Abou was a great help. I will definitely recommend Shirof Khan to deal with and recommend family & friends. Thank you

This is perfect company. I love it.

This is perfect company.
U can take any car you want in 2 hours.
The is a guy his name is Akash if u want buy car just go visit him.he take time for you and have %100 information about engineer for all of the cars he could help you to buy your excellent car .
He is really nice and friendly.
I got my car with him in 2 hours thanks alot Akash

good customer service

I really appreciate all the efforts from the staff Mian Qamar and the sales manager till my mom got the car. staff Mian Qamar was helpful and very friendly throughout the test drive and also gave us more informations about the car. I am very thankful to the manager and the staff, they did all their best to help my mom.

Thank you!
kisti Devi

Wael
Waeldeer park

Perfect customer help to chose his car.

I bought a car and I appreciate all the efforts from your staff specially Ayman Henin and the sales manger Sam Abouayche till I got my car. They were helpful doing all they best to help me.
Thanks!