Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne's Cheapest Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ridhav
RidhavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issues with the Delivery

Alex
Alex

Mixed

Salesman, Isaac was helpful and friendly. The business managers, who make all the decisions and take your money, seemed a bit like 'ok sign here, we've got you now.' Fairly professional though mostly. After I collected the car, my own mechanic found an unroadworthy ball joint. I took it back to MCC and the mechanic was helpful and fixed it. Conclusion: I am happy with the car, it was great price. So this place is good for a bargain and a quick purchase with a wide range, but make sure your car is roadworthy - if not they will probably fix it but it can be a bit of stuffing around going back there if you are far away.

Other Car Dealerships